119/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    19d 6h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m

I need some input in regards to TNT support

I’m having a hell of a time getting my account back (auto logged out and can’t remember the email I used to sign up).

I have a feeling I may have used an email address that’s associated with an account that’s now frozen. Is it stupid to offer up that email address??

I really want my account back. It’s even more fucked up because I’ve paid for premium in the recent past. I can see the transaction on my bank statement, but it literally doesn’t exist in PayPal so I can’t get the transaction ID 😭 I spent the morning on PayPal support to see if they could track it down. So frustrating!

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/2
    Mentioned
    265 times
    Time Online
    44d 2h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by mmichelleej View Post
    I’m having a hell of a time getting my account back (auto logged out and can’t remember the email I used to sign up).

I have a feeling I may have used an email address that’s associated with an account that’s now frozen. Is it stupid to offer up that email address??

I really want my account back. It’s even more fucked up because I’ve paid for premium in the recent past. I can see the transaction on my bank statement, but it literally doesn’t exist in PayPal so I can’t get the transaction ID 😭 I spent the morning on PayPal support to see if they could track it down. So frustrating!

As much as it might be "dangerous" to offer up an email that's associated with a frozen account, I think there's no other choice since you require that to even get a slight chance of the account back.

On the other hand, time is always your friend since TNT's records gets wiped every so often. They know when an account is frozen but the reason why is often wiped. So if you're worried you can give it about 6 months - a year from when the account was frozen to try again.

I've used emails that were from past frozen accounts before and nothing bad happened. All the best!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    2d 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    You can check the email you use for paypal to see if you have an emails from paypal for the premium purchase(s). Those usually contain the transaction ID as well.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    119/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    19d 6h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Quote Originally Posted by Unown View Post
    As much as it might be "dangerous" to offer up an email that's associated with a frozen account, I think there's no other choice since you require that to even get a slight chance of the account back.

On the other hand, time is always your friend since TNT's records gets wiped every so often. They know when an account is frozen but the reason why is often wiped. So if you're worried you can give it about 6 months - a year from when the account was frozen to try again.

I've used emails that were from past frozen accounts before and nothing bad happened. All the best!
    Oh sweet!! It was frozen YEARS ago. I may give it a shot.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by love2live View Post
    You can check the email you use for paypal to see if you have an emails from paypal for the premium purchase(s). Those usually contain the transaction ID as well.
    I purge my email often unfortunately 🥺 I do have the transaction from my bank account, but Alice said it’s not enough proof 🙄

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    10d 17h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Quote Originally Posted by mmichelleej View Post
    I purge my email often unfortunately 🥺 I do have the transaction from my bank account, but Alice said it’s not enough proof 🙄
    If you used PayPal that info should be in your account as well.
    real men play neopets