146/0
    Mentioned
    75 times
    Time Online
    42d 9h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by Stardew View Post
    Can guarantee you the price is just being artificially inflated, I bet there's tons of those stamps sitting in people's SDBs already after being bought up. As well as reseller attempts to keep it kind of "expensive" for anyone looking to invest in one or a few extra.

I think they're betting on the stamp going back to somewhat expensive quite soon after. It is a usable item, you cannot remove anything from your stamp album, and we have other stamps given out by events where you literally had to do nothing but log in that day that became expensive. Being linked to an av will probably mean this does retain a lot of value, but who's to say how much value exactly. I'm certainly not going to bet my neopoints on it.
    Agreed. There's no way they can make it keep going up. There's still like 8 or so hours left in the day and I'm sure there are a ton of people who haven't even done their advent for the day plus there are a TONNNNNN of the stamps up on long auctions. As soon as those auctions are finished it'll flood the market again no doubt.
    Last edited by Narkotiq; 12-11-2022 at 06:59 PM.

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    35/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    6d 12h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    What a surprise!
    TNT making the old and the poor neopians happy with the sticky stamp.
    I hope to see more of these gifts <3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    260/0
    Mentioned
    243 times
    Time Online
    47d 5h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    Quote Originally Posted by sallys View Post
    What a surprise!
    TNT making the old and the poor neopians happy with the sticky stamp.
    I hope to see more of these gifts <3
    bwahahaha me too

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/2
    Mentioned
    265 times
    Time Online
    44d 3h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    I believe the price of the SSS will go up.

I've been seeing people in the TC buy up multiple stamps to keep.
    To be honest, if you're looking to play for the next 5-10 or even 20 years, buying and keeping them will be a good idea.

Chances of them being released every year during the AC isn't that high.
    I believe re-releases are also due to the fact that many of their artists in Ukraine are unable to come up with new designs so they're also lacking in resources?

But to be honest, it does seem like this AC, all 3 big stamps will get released and they might continue to release more stamps through events or plots just to make them more accessible.

The one I'm really hoping for is the Flaming Evil Coconut. That one has been unavailable for SO long and during a time where so little people were playing that it's just outrightly DUMB to be unavailable. (One of the coolest looking avvie too IMO)

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Unown For This Useful Post:

Aero (12-12-2022),Clefairy (12-11-2022),kittyray (12-11-2022),Narkotiq (12-11-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    35d 8h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    Quote Originally Posted by Unown View Post

To be honest, if you're looking to play for the next 5-10 or even 20 years, buying and keeping them will be a good idea.

I believe re-releases are also due to the fact that many of their artists in Ukraine are unable to come up with new designs so they're also lacking in resources?

But to be honest, it does seem like this AC, all 3 big stamps will get released and they might continue to release more stamps through events or plots just to make them more accessible.

The one I'm really hoping for is the Flaming Evil Coconut. That one has been unavailable for SO long and during a time where so little people were playing that it's just outrightly DUMB to be unavailable. (One of the coolest looking avvie too IMO)
    i assumed the rereleases were also due to TNT's lack of staff atm. Would be cool honestly even if they just rereleased one really expensive stamp a year just bc that seems like it'd satisfy enough people while also introducing some new stamps into circulation (even if its temporary)

i just claimed one extra on my side for trade fodder later since i'm slowly buying all of the easy to get stamps to beef my account up a bit. what a weird way to incentivize me into finally doing stamps but ig its working hahaha

Pronouns
    🦕☄️🌃
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    162 times
    Time Online
    59d 12h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 21m
    Quote Originally Posted by Unown View Post

Chiming in to say I too am missing Flaming Evil Coconut for the avatar. It'd be my 2nd stamp avatar and it looks really cool as well! Really hoping TNT somehow brings that one back into circulation

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Totodile For This Useful Post:

Aero (12-12-2022)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    225 times
    Time Online
    77d 10h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    We all talking about the Stamp, and Im here wishing they would give us a Christmas Brush or even a Toy one

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    146/0
    Mentioned
    75 times
    Time Online
    42d 9h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    We all talking about the Stamp, and Im here wishing they would give us a Christmas Brush or even a Toy one
    I just rainbow fountained a pet into Toy but there's still another Toy pet I want so I'd be ok with a Toy Paint Brush. I'm just excited to see what's next. I have a feeling tomorrow is gonna be kind of meh since today was so big. I could be wrong though, this has been such a crazy advent, maybe they'll just keep the crazy train going lol.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Narkotiq For This Useful Post:

Bulbasaur (12-12-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    3d 20h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Honestly, this is something I can live for! Although I collect stamps i just stick 'em in my safety deposit box. Still I am glad that TNT is really stepping up their game. But also I just kinda hope they re-release or make Christmas versions of plot petpets honestly. I don't understand why they even had paintable versions of Blorbis or even a Marafin when those aren't in circulation any more.

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    225 times
    Time Online
    77d 10h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkotiq View Post
    I just rainbow fountained a pet into Toy but there's still another Toy pet I want so I'd be ok with a Toy Paint Brush. I'm just excited to see what's next. I have a feeling tomorrow is gonna be kind of meh since today was so big. I could be wrong though, this has been such a crazy advent, maybe they'll just keep the crazy train going lol.
    I would love if they did give out a Toy Brush. I've been wanting to make a Grarrl one, as it looks like one of those old Dino toys I use to play with as a kid lol
    Or even a Toy Bori! They have it a cute bone! D: lol

I feel they might hit us with one more big surprise, but Im happy with the stamp they gave us! Its pretty awesome

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulbasaur For This Useful Post:

Narkotiq (12-12-2022)