DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    8d 21h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Living around where I am, it's strange; you use a "texan" accent and people look at you funny. I love our state's lingual diversity though, albeit it being infamous in other places.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    3d 23h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I only lived there for a few years, I was young and don't remember when we moved to VA.

OOOOAAARRGGHH!!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    38 times
    Time Online
    2d 18h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by esperanto View Post
    Me too lol. I was adopted through Gladney.
    Yay for accident babies. My mom had one friend that was adopted from Gladney, she's still in Texas though.

STABBY STABBY SKREEEE SKREEEE

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    155 times
    Time Online
    104d 23h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Quote Originally Posted by tchaikovsky View Post
    Living around where I am, it's strange; you use a "texan" accent and people look at you funny. I love our state's lingual diversity though, albeit it being infamous in other places.
    I know! My normal talking doesn't have a Texan accent (according to this girl from Cali lol). But there's all kinds around here. What's annoying is when people even WRITE in an accent. Like... I mean when they write like they talk. I was talking to the brother of my best friend's boyfriend, and he was so country/redneck/whatever. He spoke with a really thick accent, and he wrote the exact same way. It was just ugh.
    He's write ta for to. I'm just like why? You're really not stupid, but you sound so unintelligent when you do that
    Not gonna lie. I can be a bit of a snob when it comes to writing and stuff. Although I shouldn't be because I make a shit ton of mistakes too :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Meagan View Post
    I only lived there for a few years, I was young and don't remember when we moved to VA.
    Ahh I see. That's still cool though.
    You're the one who recently (well I don't know how recently it actually is) had a baby? I think. I think I remember you talking about your little girl before I vanished off the face of the earth.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    8d 21h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Lol I know what you mean. I can deal with a few "ain't" or other common connotations like that, but you're only diluting the value of your writing if you go past that.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    155 times
    Time Online
    104d 23h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Lol I know what you mean. I can deal with a few "ain't" or other common connotations like that, but you're only diluting the value of your writing if you go past that.
    You wanna get into it, ain't is actually a word. I believe it is a contraction for am not. I don't quite remember. lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    8d 21h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Sari View Post
    You wanna get into it, ain't is actually a word. I believe it is a contraction for am not. I don't quite remember. lol
    Well even still, when you say "ain't" you're aligning yourself with people who you may or not be as smart as. IE When someone says yolo, yeah it's right grammatically, but you also lose respect points in a lot of people's eyes.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    155 times
    Time Online
    104d 23h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Well even still, when you say "ain't" you're aligning yourself with people who you may or not be as smart as. IE When someone says yolo, yeah it's right grammatically, but you also lose respect points in a lot of people's eyes.
    Yolo is the most stupidest thing I've ever had the misfortune of having to deal with. Yes it's so stupid, it gets the grammatically incorrect most stupidest label.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    3d 23h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Ahh I see. That's still cool though.
    You're the one who recently (well I don't know how recently it actually is) had a baby? I think. I think I remember you talking about your little girl before I vanished off the face of the earth.
    I think so, but I believe someone has one younger than mine, she's 16 months now.

And welcome back!!

OOOOAAARRGGHH!!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    8d 21h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Yolo is the most stupidest thing I've ever had the misfortune of having to deal with. Yes it's so stupid, it gets the grammatically incorrect most stupidest label.
    Yup, agreed. Worst thing is when retards go around wearing their "swag" tshirts with YOLO printed all over them. Damn lol.