31/0
    Mentioned
    419 times
    Time Online
    84d 21h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by aniaxe View Post
    Anyone have more information on the trick-or-treat bags that are supposed to be around the site? And if you collect them all, you'll get an avvie?
    Hey Ani there is this thread made by $(you need an account to see links) with all the bags info

(you need an account to see links)
    Last edited by DarkSkies; 10-25-2023 at 11:04 AM.

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

♥ hugosasso ♥ (10-25-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    11d 8h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    I tried that sadly.
    But when I send the score, it gives me the same error. Telling me that I need to close the window and try again
    When playing fashion fever you have to let the game sit for a while, like a minute. You can't just hit end game send score immediately. Otherwise you get an error.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aymo For This Useful Post:

Aero (10-28-2023),John Cena (10-25-2023)

Pronouns
    he/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    26d 22h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    if anyone else is still having errors sending game scores it seems switching browsers helped for me, tried for hours on chrome and basilisk but as soon as i switch to firefox scores finally went through

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    40d 14h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Posting again:

If you're having trouble sending scores, open kiko match on your phone. Super easy to play with some clicks and I haven't had a single error.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawking For This Useful Post:

Bulbasaur (10-25-2023)

Pronouns
    🦕☄️🌃
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    162 times
    Time Online
    59d 1h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 23m
    Look I get it 50% of yall are upset, another 45% are happy with this new quest and then the remaining 5% don't give a flying fuck. I'm in the 5% - I don't give a fuck if you worked hard for your shit or got extremely lucky (I don't want to hear your sob story that 'Oh I worked hard for this and no one else should have it but me!1!!1111 mentality). The neo economy is fucking disgusting and I'm all for TNT at 'least' putting effort in to try and combat inflation for a little bit even if it takes some time to go down.

This new quest thing is bringing a shit load more people into the site and I am extremely happy to still see this semi-dying website improving and at least listening to its players. Do y'all not remember the Faerie Festival? TNT updating the quest pool to combat inflation? It took less than 24 hours for that change.

I am all here for new ideas TNT puts out there and I'm staring with this quest log. TNT didn't have to add NC items into the mix but they did and they chose extremely hard to find/high valued NC items as well

9. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Totodile For This Useful Post:

Alcremie (10-25-2023),birdies (10-25-2023),Corliss (10-25-2023),cregganwhitehare (10-25-2023),♥ GreyFaerie ♥ (10-25-2023),Halloqueenie (10-25-2023),Ice (10-25-2023),Kisses (10-25-2023),Mangle (10-25-2023),Null_user (10-25-2023),Nyanobyte                      (10-25-2023),Styx (10-25-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    33d 19h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
    Look I get it 50% of yall are upset, another 45% are happy with this new quest and then the remaining 5% don't give a flying fuck. I'm in the 5% - I don't give a fuck if you worked hard for your shit or got extremely lucky (I don't want to hear your sob story that 'Oh I worked hard for this and no one else should have it but me!1!!1111 mentality). The neo economy is fucking disgusting and I'm all for TNT at 'least' putting effort in to try and combat inflation for a little bit even if it takes some time to go down.

This new quest thing is bringing a shit load more people into the site and I am extremely happy to still see this semi-dying website improving and at least listening to its players. Do y'all not remember the Faerie Festival? TNT updating the quest pool to combat inflation? It took less than 24 hours for that change.

I am all here for new ideas TNT puts out there and I'm staring with this quest log. TNT didn't have to add NC items into the mix but they did and they chose extremely hard to find/high valued NC items as well
    Yeah a lot of people might come back, that is a good thing, more sales, Lol
    Check out Toothless, my Ryu!

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    223 times
    Time Online
    77d 1h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Quote Originally Posted by aymo View Post
    When playing fashion fever you have to let the game sit for a while, like a minute. You can't just hit end game send score immediately. Otherwise you get an error.
    Again, I would actually go and dress the pet up before I would send the score.

I got it to work after an hour of just dressing up the pet and trying it over and over.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hawking View Post
    Posting again:

If you're having trouble sending scores, open kiko match on your phone. Super easy to play with some clicks and I haven't had a single error.
    This is actually super helpful!
    I actually tried Ice Cream Machine when I had to send 5 scores, and I did it on my phone with no errors. Worked perfectly!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    11d 8h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    Again, I would actually go and dress the pet up before I would send the score.

I got it to work after an hour of just dressing up the pet and trying it over and over.
    You don't actually have to dress the pet up. You just have to leave it open for a bit before ending the game. I just made a post about getting "new" neopets games to load up, you might have better luck with Hassee Bounce or something else available in the new games list.

Pronouns
    They/Them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    330 times
    Time Online
    313d 20h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 44m
    I am so excited that it counted when I sent the neofriend request to my side 3 times xD
    Tbh, i am so here for this. Its been an absolute blast doing the dailies and watching the chaos of it all.
    The tutorial handing out some nc lovelies was nice as well!

^ How to unlock and care for a Ryugotchi ^

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nyanobyte For This Useful Post:

Aero (10-28-2023),Autobot (10-25-2023),Bulbasaur (10-25-2023),♥ GreyFaerie ♥ (10-25-2023)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    223 times
    Time Online
    77d 1h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyanobyte View Post
    I am so excited that it counted when I sent the neofriend request to my side 3 times xD
    Tbh, i am so here for this. Its been an absolute blast doing the dailies and watching the chaos of it all.
    The tutorial handing out some nc lovelies was nice as well!
    The NC part is actually why my brother came back to the site lol
    Little punk got Fabled for one of his!

But I also ended up sending NF requests to my sides as well lol

I just worry that I might get in trouble due to my brother playing...
    We play on the same computer and we're both doing the quests

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulbasaur For This Useful Post: