DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    69 times
    Time Online
    59d 4h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Yes, the one who created a yellow Aisha simply so that his wife would fetch him a corona.

Winning.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Meepit For This Useful Post:

Banannie (05-24-2014),blastoise (05-20-2014),congression (05-21-2014),Miri (05-20-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    438d 9h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
    Hi there,

Thank you for the invitation but honestly we have no time right now to be part of any community really. Donna's busy with the kids and I am spending what little time I have on the game (and probably soon to be moderating a subreddit about it!)

I don't really care what the Neopets rules are anyway, stopped caring a long time ago Please check out the new game though, it's not much but we're dedicated and will get there eventually. Neopets wouldn't have been what it was without people creating content, playtesting, and hacking it, so we definitely appreciate you having a look.

Thanks, Adam
    You should tell him to come to ck so that he can post updates on his content. We have a ton of people here who I'm sure would be willing to play and test things.
    Probably a much more structured response here than on reddit too. Plus... ck >>>>>> reddit
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    133 times
    Time Online
    19d 22h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    You should tell him to come to ck so that he can post updates on his content. We have a ton of people here who I'm sure would be willing to play and test things.
    Probably a much more structured response here than on reddit too. Plus... ck >>>>>> reddit
    I did. I told him that we have programmers here and he would find plenty of people here that would love to test all of his content but he wasn't interested since he said he was too busy for a community. But if you want you should try, maybe you will do a better than I did!

Infamous Joe is you.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Victoria For This Useful Post:

I_royalty_I (05-20-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    25d 6h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by Meepit View Post
    Yes, the one who created a yellow Aisha simply so that his wife would fetch him a corona.
    Marriage is all about compromise

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Zhukov For This Useful Post:

Zeppelin (05-20-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    15d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
    Hi there,

Thank you for the invitation but honestly we have no time right now to be part of any community really. Donna's busy with the kids and I am spending what little time I have on the game (and probably soon to be moderating a subreddit about it!)

I don't really care what the Neopets rules are anyway, stopped caring a long time ago Please check out the new game though, it's not much but we're dedicated and will get there eventually. Neopets wouldn't have been what it was without people creating content, playtesting, and hacking it, so we definitely appreciate you having a look.

Thanks, Adam
    Ask him on his thoughts on JumpStart buying Neopets and if he believe that Neopets could change for the better by JS or whether it will become worse. Also ask him if he still oversees some of what the people at Neopets do, like consulting or at least gets the inside scope as to what they are up to and if he does would he be willing to tell us what JS plans on doing next. If he does not participate in Neopets affairs at all ask him what he thinks will happen to the site overall at the rate they are going with the current strategic direction they have chosen.

I know its a long shot asking him but it would be helpful if the community was reassured that Neopets would become better than it is now. Lastly ask him if he would be willing to personally deliver some of Neopets players concerns regarding updates to the site and what the players want to see done (The stuff that was said in this thread: (you need an account to see links) )

Make sure to tell him that it was his creation and the fan base would not only appreciate him doing this for Neopets but it would signal loyal fans to become faithful to his new project that he is doing now which in essence would be beneficial to him and to us at the same time.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    822 times
    Time Online
    111d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Quote Originally Posted by BGH View Post
    Ask him on his thoughts on JumpStart buying Neopets and if he believe that Neopets could change for the better by JS or whether it will become worse. Also ask him if he still oversees some of what the people at Neopets do, like consulting or at least gets the inside scope as to what they are up to and if he does would he be willing to tell us what JS plans on doing next. If he does not participate in Neopets affairs at all ask him what he thinks will happen to the site overall at the rate they are going with the current strategic direction they have chosen.

I know its a long shot asking him but it would be helpful if the community was reassured that Neopets would become better than it is now. Lastly ask him if he would be willing to personally deliver some of Neopets players concerns regarding updates to the site and what the players want to see done (The stuff that was said in this thread: (you need an account to see links) )

Make sure to tell him that it was his creation and the fan base would not only appreciate him doing this for Neopets but it would signal loyal fans to become faithful to his new project that he is doing now which in essence would be beneficial to him and to us at the same time.
    U should make a reddit acct and ask.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to |2eap For This Useful Post:

Zachafer (05-20-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    25d 6h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Adam doesnt have any real contact with Neo any more. I doubt he has time for the site anyways, he's got kids to raise and a new company to build

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    133 times
    Time Online
    19d 22h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by |2eap View Post
    U should make a reddit acct and ask.

That's what I did. Never owned a reddit account before today. He responded to me fairly quickly.

Infamous Joe is you.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    15d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
    Adam doesnt have any real contact with Neo any more. I doubt he has time for the site anyways, he's got kids to raise and a new company to build
    That's the point. If he is going to go around flash around the "I'm the creator of Neopets" card and ask for assistance then he should at least give some incentive for his Neopets fans to help him. We know he did a great job on the site at the beginning but packing his bags up after he sold the site and not giving a damn or not being the voice for his fans kind of signals disloyalty to them. Plus its a win win for both him and us if he at least pitches TNT personally the key important features that players feel need looking into.
    Last edited by BGH; 05-20-2014 at 04:38 PM.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Reddit is amazing , I bought a nascar shirt to sponsor josh wise:

They did a collection to sponsor his car recently in /r/nascar /r/dogecoin , 1 week later we have this:

Same section is also sponsoring the jamican bob slay team at the Olympics