DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    74 times
    Time Online
    93d 2h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 6m
    Star Trek > Star Wars (my personal thoughts)

*hides*

*peeps back out* PEOPLE PUT OLIVE OIL IN ICE CREAM?? SACRILEGE!

*goes back into hiding*

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Alcremie For This Useful Post:

John Cena (06-22-2023)

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    80/0
    Mentioned
    148 times
    Time Online
    38d 9h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Okay so I have to make the admission... I put a tiny bit of butter in my lattes.

It's basically to make it taste like it's made with heavy cream

mothman userbar by @munna !!! <3
    venonat splice by me :3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    331 times
    Time Online
    126d 14h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 15m
    When Popeyes is good it's GOOD but the ones around me are way too inconsistent. Half the time their tenders are like paper-thin slivers of chicken coated in stale crunch so thick it could break your damn teeth out

THIS is the pinnacle of fried chicken and dare I say, fast food in general??????? They were always a competitor for the throne but now that they have spicy chicken they are the undisputed king of take my money

(you need an account to see links)

this is an opinion people here in Texas would fight me in the street over but Chicken Express >>> Whataburger THERE I SAID IT

sea serpent ryu by GWN | star gazing ub GreyFaerie | serpent scales ub by Infected | avatar by Dita
    consolidation of all four beauties by Lyrichord
    better quality images on petpage in spoilers

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Alister For This Useful Post:

Cat Purrson (06-21-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    12d 16h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    49m
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my hot take is even the worst cat is better than any dog (and i still like dogs lmao i just REALLY like cats )
    Finally someone said it.

Piggy-backing off of this, dog people are insufferable. I'm not talking about people who prefer dogs, or really love dogs, but people who make dogs their entire personality. They take anybody who doesn't like dogs extremely personally and act like its a moral failing. So many dog people feel entitled to bring their dogs to places where dogs aren't allowed and either lie about them being service animals, or throw a fit about it, even if there are signs on the door saying pets aren't allowed. I can't even tell you the amount of times people have brought their pet dogs into places I've worked, let them shit or piss on the floor, and then just leave without a word. Or it'll go the opposite direction and they'll just leave their poor dogs at home all day and walk them maybe once.
    They'll also treat their dogs like toys, or human children, instead of what they are: territorial, carnivore pack-animals that we have bred to conveniently live with us. This is not only bad for the dog, but it can be really dangerous for people and other dogs. I've been attacked by people's dogs that they just let roam around off leash, when my partner worked as a mail carrier she was attacked by dogs numerous times, and just the other week one of my best friend's dogs was almost killed by an off-leash dog and had to have extensive surgery.

Honestly, most people who have dogs should not be dog owners...

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Crooked For This Useful Post:

Alcremie (06-21-2023),Cookie Tray (06-25-2023),John Cena (06-22-2023),Lazuli (06-21-2023)

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    80/0
    Mentioned
    148 times
    Time Online
    38d 9h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by Alister View Post
    When Popeyes is good it's GOOD but the ones around me are way too inconsistent. Half the time their tenders are like paper-thin slivers of chicken coated in stale crunch so thick it could break your damn teeth out

THIS is the pinnacle of fried chicken and dare I say, fast food in general??????? They were always a competitor for the throne but now that they have spicy chicken they are the undisputed king of take my money

this is an opinion people here in Texas would fight me in the street over but Chicken Express >>> Whataburger THERE I SAID IT
    Y'all ever had (you need an account to see links)?? That shit is top tier chicken tendies.

mothman userbar by @munna !!! <3
    venonat splice by me :3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    331 times
    Time Online
    126d 14h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 15m
    Quote Originally Posted by mothmen View Post
    Y'all ever had (you need an account to see links)?? That shit is top tier chicken tendies.
    my neighbor before I moved to my new place was OBSESSED with Cane's. I haven't tried it yet, but there is one like a mile from my house and meanwhile the nearest Chicken Express is three towns over now so I suspect trying Cane's will be in my future soon

sea serpent ryu by GWN | star gazing ub GreyFaerie | serpent scales ub by Infected | avatar by Dita
    consolidation of all four beauties by Lyrichord
    better quality images on petpage in spoilers

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    230 times
    Time Online
    70d 2h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    My hot take is that Aizen Sosuke could take on Sephiroth *and perhaps Vergil* because COMPLETE PERFECT HYPNOSIS. My other hot take is that Aizen is the most op shounen character, so op he's broken lmao. *looks at Dio* *hides*

*that's rough buddy*

thank you Dita ;u; & thank you sugarbee *u* thank you Lyrichord for the ub *O* thank you Kibba for the dp eue

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Hollow For This Useful Post:

Lyrichord (06-21-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    224 times
    Time Online
    102d 11h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Quote Originally Posted by crookedteeth View Post
    Finally someone said it.

Piggy-backing off of this, dog people are insufferable. I'm not talking about people who prefer dogs, or really love dogs, but people who make dogs their entire personality. They take anybody who doesn't like dogs extremely personally and act like its a moral failing. So many dog people feel entitled to bring their dogs to places where dogs aren't allowed and either lie about them being service animals, or throw a fit about it, even if there are signs on the door saying pets aren't allowed. I can't even tell you the amount of times people have brought their pet dogs into places I've worked, let them shit or piss on the floor, and then just leave without a word. Or it'll go the opposite direction and they'll just leave their poor dogs at home all day and walk them maybe once.
    They'll also treat their dogs like toys, or human children, instead of what they are: territorial, carnivore pack-animals that we have bred to conveniently live with us. This is not only bad for the dog, but it can be really dangerous for people and other dogs. I've been attacked by people's dogs that they just let roam around off leash, when my partner worked as a mail carrier she was attacked by dogs numerous times, and just the other week one of my best friend's dogs was almost killed by an off-leash dog and had to have extensive surgery.

Honestly, most people who have dogs should not be dog owners...
    you.. i like you.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lazuli For This Useful Post:

Crooked (06-21-2023),John Cena (06-22-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    34 times
    Time Online
    40d 13h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyrichord View Post
    Whew, I'm sure I have a few hot takes, lol! Let's see ... here's my TV show edition. I can't stand Spongebob, Cat Dog, Family Guy, anything in that genre or type of humor! I'm just extra picky about what I watch! (Scooby Doo, I love you, even you got stuck in the worst situations!)

Olive oil doesn't belong in ice cream, nor does truffle flavor, or pepper, or any of the crazy flavors people like to mash together.

Cream cheese icing is way better than buttercream!

@(you need an account to see links): In N Out is good... when you've been stuck on food from Sysco for far too long. (That's another if you know, you know.) Tasty spot to eat on a road trip, but I agree. I noticed that it wasn't as good as I remembered when visited one last year. I'd rather have a chicken sandwich anyway.
    This is genuinely the first I've heard of olive oil being in ice cream. Why would ice cream need this?

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    12d 16h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    49m