DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    11d 10h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Welcome to the community. Your dogs are absolutely stunning!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    4d 13h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by ryoxo View Post
    ayeee another league player! nice to meet you man shame the ping is so bad... but I might make an NA smurf though leveling it will be a pain hahaha
    and yeah they are indeed! I absolutely love the breed, the spotty blue merle boy, Soren, is just over a year old now and Cairo the sable is an elderly 11 years~
    that's super sweet! eskimos are super sweet, though I don't think I have ever seen one before here in aus- they're kinda like a bit more substantial version of a japanese spitz, no?

---------- Post added at 03:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Holly View Post
    The grey lynx-looking cat is Minda, the fat Siamese looking one is Majora, named after the Zelda game. I might have misspelt 'Midna' from Zelda Twilight Princess on the forms, so my cat's name is forever spelt the wrong way. Sorry baby.

Both seem to be the same age and were left in a single carrier outside the shelter, so we call them sisters dispite looking different. Majora has a horrible tendency to steal every plastic wrapper in the house to chew on because it crinkles, and crawls under the blankets to cuddle people. Minda likes to jump on my shoulder while doing dishes (ow) and chew on qtips, and sit guarding doorways of any room people are in. Both of them are adorable.
    Oh that's such a lovely set of names! Midna is actually one of my absolute favourite characters so I adore that choice! It's kinda neat that you made the typo though- Minda is a super sweet and original name now too
    Ah it's so lovely that you gave them such a happy home ;; It makes me so happy knowing they've made it to such a good place now

my goodness Majora sounds exactly like Soren, he loves to steal and shred tissues and leaves and is a huge cuddle pig!
    my cat Bella is so aloof, she only comes near when shes hungry or wants a pat, mostly keeps to herself- I am lowkey jealous of all the antics your get up to!

---------- Post added at 03:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 AM ----------

ah thankyou so much Kezzie!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Welcome

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

Welcome