View Poll Results: What team will win the Stanley Cup final match!?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Vegas Golden Knights

5 45.45%
  • Florida Panthers

6 54.55%
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: cK's 2023 NHL Playoff Prediction Event

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    407 times
    Time Online
    122d 3h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    54m
    Quote Originally Posted by Kibba View Post
    It takes me to a blank page, as well as the links you provided in your last post
    it was the same for me but then i turned off adblocker and all is fine again

- - - Updated - - -

whoops guess i was not the only one to figure that out

now to get my bracket in with my limited knowledge about hockey

Ruygi
    Endlessly indebted to (you need an account to see links) for this cute adoptable and Ruygi and mario on my avatar!!
    Forever thanking (you need an account to see links) for the tweaked background and custom userbar on my profile
    Perpetual gratitude to (you need an account to see links) for the custom "super mario 1 up" userbar on my avatar
    In ultimate awe of (you need an account to see links)animation and art skill on my current avatar background, the animated
    super mario custom userbar and tying it together with the one from (you need an account to see links)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mario2302 For This Useful Post:

Charmander (04-15-2023),Kibba (04-15-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    30d 16h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    I will play! I'm just trying to figure out how to make my account, I think.

thank you to hearts for my pumpkin, Lyrichord for my userbar, and Great White North for my snail ryu!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chii3d For This Useful Post:

Charmander (04-15-2023),DarkSkies (04-15-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    73 times
    Time Online
    92d 21h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 6m
    AH I made it in time this year to participate! I'm so happy albeit a little rusty. I played hockey for 10 years and I miss watching it. A lot of my favorite teams made it to playoffs this year (RIP tho Red Wings) and I had fun making my brackets. I have one question though. Does goals scored in final series mean the whole playoffs? Or just the last 7-ish games of the final 2 teams?

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    703 times
    Time Online
    156d 12h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracarys View Post
    AH I made it in time this year to participate! I'm so happy albeit a little rusty. I played hockey for 10 years and I miss watching it. A lot of my favorite teams made it to playoffs this year (RIP tho Red Wings) and I had fun making my brackets. I have one question though. Does goals scored in final series mean the whole playoffs? Or just the last 7-ish games of the final 2 teams?
    This year it seems to be the final series. So in the stanley cup final series. Last year iirc is was the whole playoffs

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    407 times
    Time Online
    122d 3h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    54m
    actually i think last year it was also just the final itself. the year before it was the entire playoffs iirc.
    i could also just be wrong though

Ruygi
    Endlessly indebted to (you need an account to see links) for this cute adoptable and Ruygi and mario on my avatar!!
    Forever thanking (you need an account to see links) for the tweaked background and custom userbar on my profile
    Perpetual gratitude to (you need an account to see links) for the custom "super mario 1 up" userbar on my avatar
    In ultimate awe of (you need an account to see links)animation and art skill on my current avatar background, the animated
    super mario custom userbar and tying it together with the one from (you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    50 times
    Time Online
    157d 5h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 21m
    Quick Q. Is their a way to view everyone in your leagues picks? I don't want to cheat, but I'm from the UK so I purely guessed and was hoping to compare my picks against someone reliable!

(it's not cheating! You're on clraik, so you can't judge!).

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    407 times
    Time Online
    122d 3h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    54m
    Quote Originally Posted by Soap View Post
    Quick Q. Is their a way to view everyone in your leagues picks? I don't want to cheat, but I'm from the UK so I purely guessed and was hoping to compare my picks against someone reliable!

(it's not cheating! You're on clraik, so you can't judge!).
    No you can't until the brackets are locked (which kinda makes sense).
    I'm from europe too and i have no idea what i'm doing honestly but you can click the bar chart symbol to see how both of the teams have been doing in the regular season to get an idea of the strenght of each of them and google (or another search engine) is your friend to further refine your guesses a bit.

Ruygi

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mario2302 For This Useful Post:

Soap (04-15-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    50 times
    Time Online
    157d 5h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 21m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario2302 View Post
    No you can't until the brackets are locked (which kinda makes sense).
    I'm from europe too and i have no idea what i'm doing honestly but you can click the bar chart symbol to see how both of the teams have been doing in the regular season to get an idea of the strenght of each of them and google (or another search engine) is your friend to further refine your guesses a bit.
    With all due respect then to the other competitors, you're my only real competition. I have no idea about Hockey what so ever and I will destroy you fellow european (WoDF, Illusens Staff, lens flare is my first move /throws puck... (come at me!)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    73 times
    Time Online
    92d 21h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 6m
    If you want to, you can look up how the teams did in the regular season. That should give you an idea on how well they will play. But ya never know!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    15d 23h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    46m
    If the Leafs don't disappoint again this year, that would be real neat