1/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    52d 22h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 18m

Pound/Abandon page is down

Caught a post about this in the PC and had a look. If you visit the Abandon section of the Neopian Pound, you are presented with a blank page other than the typical framework and the April Fool's Day "ads" rendering abandonment impossible for right now.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to samsepiol For This Useful Post:

Fiore (04-01-2023),Sakuras (04-02-2023),Yachiru (04-02-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    149 times
    Time Online
    40d 5h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    weird. you guys think they're fixing that pound bug then?

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    169 times
    Time Online
    40d 4h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    This should be fixed pretty quickly I'd assume. The PC will not have this for too long, and it's a fairly important component of the site. But then again the same could be said about the battledome and here we are lol

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Infected For This Useful Post:

Dot (04-02-2023),♥ GreyFaerie ♥ (04-02-2023),Polorin (04-02-2023),Zenitsu (04-02-2023)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    404 times
    Time Online
    83d 7h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 9m
    Quote Originally Posted by Saarth View Post
    This should be fixed pretty quickly I'd assume. The PC will not have this for too long, and it's a fairly important component of the site. But then again the same could be said about the battledome and here we are lol
    Sorry this is unrelated but as a wolves fan I need to say your avatar is so cool! x)

I had no idea this is happening, though it's only Abandon right? Well at least we can still transfer. Not gonna keep my hopes up for a purge though u_u

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

7. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Infected (04-02-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    435d 9h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    Sorry this is unrelated but as a wolves fan I need to say your avatar is so cool! x)

I had no idea this is happening, though it's only Abandon right? Well at least we can still transfer. Not gonna keep my hopes up for a purge though u_u
    I wouldn't hold my breath for a purge. I kept a list of old accounts from YEARS ago that were "in line" to be purged. I forget the exact error that was displayed, but when you tried to login to one of these accounts it wouldn't let you. I eventually learned they were in line to be purged. Something changed, and a year or two later there was a glitch there allowed you to login to these accounts and make them accessible again. I know for a fact that I logged into a few from my old list within the past month or so, via the normal login prompt. So I doubt TNT is planning another purge anytime soon haha
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

Infected (04-02-2023),Shawn (04-03-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    169 times
    Time Online
    40d 4h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    I wouldn't hold my breath for a purge. I kept a list of old accounts from YEARS ago that were "in line" to be purged. I forget the exact error that was displayed, but when you tried to login to one of these accounts it wouldn't let you. I eventually learned they were in line to be purged. Something changed, and a year or two later there was a glitch there allowed you to login to these accounts and make them accessible again. I know for a fact that I logged into a few from my old list within the past month or so, via the normal login prompt. So I doubt TNT is planning another purge anytime soon haha
    I might be a bit late on this, but what are the criteria for something to be in line for a purge. Is it time since last activity/log-in? And how much exactly?

Bui bui!
    Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    67/0
    Mentioned
    704 times
    Time Online
    349d 14h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 10m
    TNT has said in recent-ish editorials that a purge is on their to-do list since it's heavily requested, they just don't know when they'll have the time to actually do it.

So yeah, in TNT language, it's basically not gonna happen anytime soon lol.

Ryu adoptable made by Stardust
    Waving Buizel avatar made/animated by Da Plushee Boree
    Buimeleon made by Hare
    Static User bar & Anarchy Buizel made by honeycomb
    Name User bar made by Lyrichord
    Buizel Ryus made by Zapdos & GWN, respectfully
    Cutey Buizel made by Wooloo
    Buizel gif User bar made by Zenitsu
    Vector Buizel made by Hollow
    Ryu Buizel User bar made by Dero
    Christmas Buizel made by DankRUSE

National Dex Number: 418
    Type: Water
    Sea Weasel Pokemon
    (you need an account to see links)

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Buizel For This Useful Post:

chii3d (04-03-2023),Dot (04-02-2023),Fiore (04-02-2023),I_royalty_I (04-02-2023),Pringle (04-02-2023),Winona (04-02-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    435d 9h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    I might be a bit late on this, but what are the criteria for something to be in line for a purge. Is it time since last activity/log-in? And how much exactly?
    I can’t answer either of those questions fully. My assumption was the accounts were extremely inactive and thus earmarked “to be purged”. That no longer is the case though. There are no measures in place for marking things in line for a purge - everything is fair game, if you know how to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Buizel View Post
    TNT has said in recent-ish editorials that a purge is on their to-do list since it's heavily requested, they just don't know when they'll have the time to actually do it.

So yeah, in TNT language, it's basically not gonna happen anytime soon lol.
    Couldn’t agree more with that last statement haha
    Everybody hoping they will be the one to get that name they been stalking. In reality, it’ll probably end up on a shell with 2-3 other names and sit until the next “purge” comes though.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

Fiore (04-02-2023)

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    56d 4h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m

^ Has some interesting info on what accounts can be purged, and so summarize a bit it might have to do with NC/customization and a minimum of 18 months of inactivity. Having customized pets or NC of any kind may not qualify your account to be purged. However, nothing is set in stone and TNT wavers a lot on their rules so take it with a grain of salt. If an account isn't set to "STEALTH!", then it will be hard to measure how long it's been inactive, as they get the "Last Spotted: A long, long time ago" tag after about a year of inactivity.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Fiore For This Useful Post:

I_royalty_I (04-02-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    435d 9h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiore View Post

^ Has some interesting info on what accounts can be purged, and so summarize a bit it might have to do with NC/customization and a minimum of 18 months of inactivity. Having customized pets or NC of any kind may not qualify your account to be purged. However, nothing is set in stone and TNT wavers a lot on their rules so take it with a grain of salt. If an account isn't set to "STEALTH!", then it will be hard to measure how long it's been inactive, as they get the "Last Spotted: A long, long time ago" tag after about a year of inactivity.
    Ill have to check that out when I am logged into neo. I’m sure most of it is just a random guess with nothing to really back up it up though I can say for sure that there are accounts still around that were made in 1999 and have not been logged into since early 2000. So that blows up the no customizing for 18months theory. I’m convinced it’s moreso kind of a random thing that TNT decided to do.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

Fiore (04-02-2023)