Mentioned
    264 times
    Time Online
    44d 2h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by chii3d View Post
    TIL lame doesn’t just mean “meh”.

Anyone think that skarl charm code has actually been fixed? I have massive doubts since they “confirmed” it was fixed before. If they just upped the chance to get it without fixing the code it still won’t be given out.
    This sounds really really plausible.

Like omg they want it? *increases chance by 10% but doesn't fix the code that doesn't award it in the first place*

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Unown For This Useful Post:

chii3d (03-25-2023),♥ GreyFaerie ♥ (03-26-2023),Lyrichord (03-25-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    32d 16h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Quote Originally Posted by Flordibel View Post
    omg a Plumpy color? YES lmfao this is the best thing ever, I hope that legit happens!!!

BIRTHDAY PLUMPY

FAT CAT PLUMPY
    Exactly my thoughts lololol

I'D LOVE TO SEE PLUMPY COLOURS! Especially if it's not a simple recolour :p

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Old but gold For This Useful Post:

Flordibel (03-25-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    30d 16h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by Unown View Post
    This sounds really really plausible.

Like omg they want it? *increases chance by 10% but doesn't fix the code that doesn't award it in the first place*
    Right!? 10% x 0% still = 0% chance. And I don't see any added to the TP or posts about people getting one!

thank you to hearts for my pumpkin, Lyrichord for my userbar, and Great White North for my snail ryu!

Pronouns
    he/him 🧍
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    436 times
    Time Online
    251d 17h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 53m
    "No, that is not true at all, you wouldn't get frozen for using a VPN"

I literally got frozen for using a VPN! 💀 (Advent Calendar)
    Slowpoke! 💧🌊💙ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤBrittany Buizel GangㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤK-Pop Idol Icy 🧊 ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤAri 🌸ㅤㅤ Bat Fanclub *squeak* 🦇
    💻💊😎 Join the Nyanomatrix. ㅤㅤDuke & Ditah 🐕 Clefairy ⚡ 😭 Wooloo 🐑 Howdy 🤠🐦

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Zenitsu For This Useful Post:

Arabella (03-25-2023),Buizel (03-25-2023),Fiore (03-25-2023),Ice (03-25-2023),Menine (03-25-2023),Nyanobyte                      (03-26-2023),Old but gold (03-25-2023),Sakuras (03-25-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    149 times
    Time Online
    40d 5h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenitsu View Post
    "No, that is not true at all, you wouldn't get frozen for using a VPN"

I literally got frozen for using a VPN! 💀 (Advent Calendar)
    yeah this is a load of BS from TNT LMAO

If the drawing could easily be identifed as you, then no it would not be allowed, this is for our members safety and not something we can allow. ~~Kikocat
    lmao wtf??

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sakuras For This Useful Post:

♥ GreyFaerie ♥ (03-26-2023),Menine (03-25-2023),Zenitsu (03-25-2023)

Pronouns
    she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    95/0
    Mentioned
    505 times
    Time Online
    222d 5h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 54m
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakuras View Post

If the drawing could easily be identifed as you, then no it would not be allowed, this is for our members safety and not something we can allow. ~~Kikocat
    lmao wtf??
    HAHAHA I also got very "???????" with the anime drawing answer. I get what they meant to say but it's funny

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Menine For This Useful Post:

Zenitsu (04-08-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her 🌙
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    74 times
    Time Online
    15d 15h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    nowadays i think it's hard to guess when people are being sarcastic. i honestly thought that question about the sword of lameness was a joke, even if it was truly used wrongly. idk, the way that person worded that question sounded awkward to me.

that vpn answer is quite inconsequential. they even encourage people to use it... it's extremely unfair to have people frozen without cheating.

is it just me or it seems like aesop hinted the plot with that baelia answer? honestly, i was expecting the faerie related to the plot to be mira (and so the story would be more sloth centered or something) because they've only been creating lore related to faeries for some time.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Polorin For This Useful Post:

♥ GreyFaerie ♥ (03-26-2023),Menine (03-26-2023),Zenitsu (03-26-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    449 times
    Time Online
    64d 11h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    I really hope we're gonna see more skarl charms for real now. But I'm not holding my breath.
    Also the Grey Faerie question was so sweet, it's nice to have things like that in the editorial too.

(you need an account to see links)

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TsUNaMy WaVe For This Useful Post:

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    426 times
    Time Online
    122d 11h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 1m
    I feel like it was an editorial... meh. But I like to know something more about my lore

Pixie♥ ~
    Hatched 11/13/2020
    Chibi Grey Faerie by ♥ Wooloo ♥

Both Grey Pixel Pixie by the Honeycomb

my ubs by Lyrichord

Ryupocalypse 07-15-2021
    Grey love faerie by Houndoom

17. The Following User Says Thank You to GreyFaerie For This Useful Post:

Menine (03-26-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    27d 7h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m

Did you cancel the festival of neggs? It's my favorite site event each year, so I'd love to have one even if it's a bit later than usual! ~digitally_cool
    The Festival of Neggs has not been cancelled! One of Kari's oldest friends recently contacted the Negg Faerie asking for her help with an unusual negg conundrum, so she might need a tad more time than usual to prepare for the festival this year. However, Kari is determined to put on the event no matter what, even if she has to solve another mystery while hosting this year's Festival of Neggs... ~Aesop

Hi TNT! Last week you mentioned in the editorial a list, can we see it in some place, to see what are you working at the moment? Thanks! *Hands you cookies*. ~sopabolaos
    Hello! A little while ago we posted our roadmap with the things we are working on. Currently, we are focused on the Festival of Neggs as well as making some fixes around the site. We are looking to get these releases out as quickly as possible! Thank you for asking! ~~Yarner

Is there a way to have the New Features link be more prominent with the new design? It's kind of hidden and hard to find now, and I'm sure many new users don't even know it exists! ~traveltoromantis
    Yes we can definitely make it more prominent in navigation! It’s on our roadmap to update the New Features page and can look into updating the navigation to get to it as well. ~~Sunpotato

I have to say as a service dog user, I am IN LOVE with the new Service Petpet Doglefox. It's so awesome to see representation here on neo! The only think to make it even better, would to be able to have my own neopets inspired service dog vest! Is it okay for us to make a neopets inspired service dog vests so we can represent both IRL and online?!
    What a wonderful idea! Quite a few of our staff members agreed about how much we would love to see one in real life You are welcome to create a Neopets-inspired service dog vest for your IRL Gelert. As long as you are not mass producing and selling them that is! ~~Aesop

Hi. I love how we are getting all this disability rep related accessories and I had a question. Could we get stim toy/ devices items and hearing aids? Maybe also some disability related items that are multi color compatible. Like a cane that could be used by pet colors that usually have limited ability to wear most items. or even some that could be able to be used by baby neopets. I’m sure there are a lot of people who love their neopet with mutant, Maraquan or baby neopet who want to have their disability reped without losing their color. ~flowerfairy183

&

You guys have been knocking it out of the park with resent additions to the Pharmacy. Could you possible add a Dialysis or Peritoneal Dialysis item(s)? Kidney diseases is becoming far more common then it should and more awareness would be epic! ~Anonymous
    We are so happy to hear everyones love for the additions to the Pharmacy! I have taken note of your suggestions and if you, or anyone else, have any more please feel free to add them to this Neoboard I set up a little while ago ~~ Stone

Howdy! I (and others) are really excited to see more new wearables being sent to stock into other relevant stores besides Uni's Clothing, hooray! The recent Sceptic Board Background however, is at Uni's when Mystical Surroundings is a more appropriate fit. Can you please update the shop for this BG? Thank you! ~quailbat
    Appreciate you flagging this for us, Nick Neopia must have gotten his shops mixed up. He has had a lot on his mind! Since he is still missing, we've moved the Sceptic Board Background over to Mystical Surroundings for him! ~~Aesop

Hello! I won an awesome NC item from the NC Archive Wheel, the Fountain of Rainbows. On the preview of the item, it looks like the water should be rainbow (like the rainbow fountain!) but when I customize my pet, the water stays…boring old water. Was it intended to have rainbow water or regular water? thanks for answering! ~ladycrombie
    Hello! That is a wonderful prize! Am I biased because it is rainbow? Yes… But still, its a very cool prize! Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we’re not too sure why the color was drained… Thankfully I have the power of rainbow on my side and so this item should now be restored to its colorful beauty! Happy customising! : D ~~Miss Rainbow

HAPPY THOUGHTS

I want to thank you personally for putting out the disability items! ~cuddl3bunny907

Thank you SO MUCH for releasing the Disability Pride Flag and the Neurodivergent Inifnity T-Shirt!!! I am disabled myself, but of a rather unique type (short version - brain tumor) and it is wonderful to see two items that are made for someone like me! I was in tears when I saw the news these were released! Thank you!!! *Throws sparkles and rainbows and plushies and hugs* ~kaileena369

Today I went to check the news as I always do and lo and behold, I saw the autism infinity symbol shirts and disability pride flag! I'm crying. As an autistic lesbian I am so happy with the new releases, being recognized by my favorite website of all time. Thank you TNT, I love you! There is still lots to do in terms of other ways to be inclusive, but I am so glad you are taking those steps! Thank you! ~celinedgd

I just returned after a bit of a hiatus and while I'm kinda sad I missed it, I am SO happy that Faerie's Hope apparently got an event-type thing in Lost Fragments when I was gone! Glad to see it getting some appreciation. Congrats to Luxinia on the canonical name, also. Luxinia is such an amazing character to me, and I love seeing her make the jump to the site proper (also maybe those prizes being rereleased will make some of the items i want for my xandra gallery finally go down, lol) ~xxstarl1ghtxx

As someone who is on the autism spectrum, it makes me very happy to see the Autism/neurodivergent infinity shirts on sale! I hope this kind of thing keeps up. ~zany2themax9498

The new Be-Gone items are incredible and have brought so much freedom and creativity to pet customization. Thank you so much for creating these!! p.s. The new Pink Baby Bow is absolutely precious! ~major_flirt8888

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gjniev For This Useful Post:

Buizel (04-07-2023),♥ GreyFaerie ♥ (04-08-2023),Sakuras (04-08-2023),TsUNaMy WaVe (04-08-2023),Unown (04-07-2023),Zenitsu (04-08-2023)

Page 107 of 118 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117 ... LastLast