4/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    8d 11h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m

Hello

Hey everyone! I'm new here and looking for a community to be a part of. I'm mostly a NCCer on Neo but I feel like I participate in a lot of aspects of the game. Been playing around on the site for the last week or so checking things out and managed to snag some userbars along the way.
    In RL I have 3 dogs and I read a whole lot. I also just got a treadmill and am hoping to get more into fitness.

Anyways, looking forward to getting to know the ropes and chatting with you guys.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Opal For This Useful Post:

Alister (01-31-2023),Buizel (02-01-2023),DarkSkies (02-01-2023),Excalibur (02-05-2023),j03 (01-31-2023),♥ pillowfighter ♥ (02-03-2023),Teakwood (02-01-2023),Zenitsu (01-31-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    331 times
    Time Online
    126d 12h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 15m
    Welcome! Oh man speaking as a former NCCer, for myself at least, once you stop trading and just purchase NC items here instead it is impossible to return to the grind of the boards.

Is the treadmill a return to fitness or a start to it? January marks my 7th month of consistent exercise after going many long years without it. I've been thinking of starting a daily workout thread in our Sports & Fitness section to have a place to chat and motivate each other for anyone interested, your post might be the catalyst for me finally doing it.

sea serpent ryu by GWN | star gazing ub GreyFaerie | serpent scales ub by Infected | avatar by Dita
    consolidation of all four beauties by Lyrichord
    better quality images on petpage in spoilers

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Alister For This Useful Post:

Opal (02-01-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    30d 16h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Welcome, @(you need an account to see links)! I see you already have a Ryu and some userbars, which is great! I love collecting these.

Buying NC items here is a million times easier than trading on the boards. Hope to see you around!

thank you to hearts for my pumpkin, Lyrichord for my userbar, and Great White North for my snail ryu!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to chii3d For This Useful Post:

Opal (02-01-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    97 times
    Time Online
    37d 20h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Hi, and welcome!!!
    Userbar collecting is fun, isn’t it? There’s multiple threads on here to discuss all the things you mentioned you liked, including showing off your fur babies.
    What kind of books do you read? See you around, hopefully!! ^^

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Juna For This Useful Post:

Opal (02-01-2023)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 9h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireball View Post
    Hey everyone! I'm new here and looking for a community to be a part of. I'm mostly a NCCer on Neo but I feel like I participate in a lot of aspects of the game. Been playing around on the site for the last week or so checking things out and managed to snag some userbars along the way.
    In RL I have 3 dogs and I read a whole lot. I also just got a treadmill and am hoping to get more into fitness.

Anyways, looking forward to getting to know the ropes and chatting with you guys.
    Hey, @(you need an account to see links) ! Welcome to the community.

Glad you introduced yourself and happy to see you've been enjoying the userbar feature we have here. The coolest personal flair for your online presence, IMO!

What other aspects of Neo do you enjoy, aside from NC? Are you a collector? This community can guide you to achieving everything you can probably imagine. Even for casual players, we can help make the experience more enjoyable.

We've got lots of forum sections that might interest you outside of the Neo ones as well. Cheers
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Opal (02-01-2023),Zenitsu (01-31-2023)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    418 times
    Time Online
    84d 19h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Welcome to the forum Fireball, I'm glad you've already visiting thread and treated yourself some userbars, they're fun to collect!

Wow 3 dogs, are they well behaved or mischievous pups?

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

12. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Opal (02-01-2023)

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    124 times
    Time Online
    18d 1h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    50m
    Welcome! Congrats on your first userbars and your very own Ryu!
    What dogs do you have? If you feel like sharing you can post them here: (you need an account to see links)!
    I have a staffy x myself and can't wait to get another dog

Thanks to Houndoom for the Shinx drawing!
    Thanks to Great White North for the Shinx Ryu!
    Thanks to DankRUSE for the avatar and to Lyrichord for the userbars and tying it in to the avatar art!
    You all are amazing <3

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Shinx For This Useful Post:

Opal (02-01-2023)

Bui bui!
    Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    67/0
    Mentioned
    713 times
    Time Online
    356d 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 12m
    Welcome to CK and I love your username! The NCC is definitely one of the more calmer parts of the site haha. Sine you mentioned you like reading, our reading forum may be up your alley. A fresh new face there would be nice to see, and I hope we get to chat more on the forums.

Ryu adoptable made by Stardust
    Waving Buizel avatar made/animated by Da Plushee Boree
    Buimeleon made by Hare
    Static User bar & Anarchy Buizel made by honeycomb
    Name User bar made by Lyrichord
    Buizel Ryus made by Zapdos & GWN, respectfully
    Cutey Buizel made by Wooloo
    Buizel gif User bar made by Zenitsu
    Vector Buizel made by Hollow
    Ryu Buizel User bar made by Dero
    Christmas Buizel made by DankRUSE

National Dex Number: 418
    Type: Water
    Sea Weasel Pokemon
    (you need an account to see links)

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Buizel For This Useful Post:

Opal (02-01-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    180 times
    Time Online
    52d 22h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    Hi there! Welcome to Clraik!

I saw you had three doggos? Hopefully one day you will post photos as well all love some feel good moments from pets

Thank you Hellraid <3

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Teakwood For This Useful Post:

Opal (02-01-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    8d 11h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Whooo lots of responses here.

I got the treadmill to get back into fitness. I'm just not fond of going to the gym everyday and it helps on days with bad weather. I like to take the dogs out for a run on nice days.
    A daily work out sounds like an awesome thing to do on here. If you do, I'd love to be a part of it.

I have bought a few NC items already, definitely much easier and no where near the head ache of NC trading.

Books I like are mostly fantasy, action, adventure, sci-fi types. I recent finished reading the Guild Codex series by Annette Marie.

On Neo, I really dabble in it all. I collect avatars especially, mostly just have the stamp album ones to go but not ready to spend the big bucks on those. Been training my pet up for awhile now and just broke 3000HSD. I am super proud of that.
    I do have a rather large gallery that I'm forever adding items to and I get into game trophies. I was able to accomplish a bunch before flash died and then a bunch more after flash died using Puffin.

My 3 dogs are well behaved. I have 2 old ladies - a Husky and a Weenie so they just chill alot and I also have an Aussie who is 6 months old. He's a bit hyper, but he just got done with training as well so while he's a psycho, he's a well behaved psycho. lol

Gonna work my way around the site more as I haven't seen many of the boards mentioned here yet and rediscover the board that teaches me to quote and tag people.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Opal For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (02-01-2023)