8/0
    Mentioned
    59 times
    Time Online
    30d 11h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Accelerator View Post
    If you save your tasks/schedules using Stealth Core it'll save them with "execute immediately" (also known as |*| ) regardless of the time you set them to run at.
    Highly doubt that's intended, but You'll have to manually edit the times in the .txt file.
    Ooooooh, ok, makes sense. Alright, thanks, I'll try fixing that, and lessening the amount of tasks, and give it a go.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    28/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    3d 12h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    How do you install a browser on your main operating system drive? I've never heard of that. @(you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    178/0
    Mentioned
    744 times
    Time Online
    335d 1h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellie_Baby View Post
    How do you install a browser on your main operating system drive? I've never heard of that. @(you need an account to see links)
    If you have Windows installed on C:\ all programs install there by default.
    Whatever drive/partition you have windows installed on, it'll have a different icon:

If you have Windows installed on a different drive/partition you just have to change the drive letter during the program's setup.

(you need an account to see links)

"Date et dabitur vobis"
    「Let's fight 恐れはない」

"A quantum supercomputer calculating for a thousand years could not even approach the number of f��ks I do not give"

「君が望むモノは何?」

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Accelerator For This Useful Post:

Daviid (12-15-2016),Ellie_Baby (12-15-2016),j03 (12-15-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    28/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    3d 12h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Awesome thanks for the help!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ellie_Baby For This Useful Post:

Accelerator (12-15-2016)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    223/0
    Mentioned
    469 times
    Time Online
    132d 23h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    A few step for those whose program crashes when checking cookies.

1. Check you have a file named "System.Data.SQLite.dll" in the same directory as Stealth Core.
      1. If you don't have that file check for it in "\Program Files\System.Data.SQLite\2012\bin"
        1. If you can't find that directory (anywhere, your path might be different than mine) double click "sqlite-setup.exe" and go through the installation process, the search for that directory again.
      2. Copy the "System.Data.SQLite.dll" to SC directory. (Don't get confused with "System.Data.SQLite.dll.config", thought if you don't have Visual Studio installed you might be able to see the config extension)
    2. Once you have the dll in the same directory as SC you should be able to check cookies without the program crashing.

1. If it still crashes when trying to load firefox cookies download (you need an account to see links).
    2. Open the zip and extract sqlite3.exe to the same directory as your firefox cookie. (Press WIN+R and C&P "%APPDATA%\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\")
    3. Open a CMD terminal in the directory (Shift+Right Click > Open Command Prompt Here) and type sqlite3.exe cookies.sqlite
      1. Inside the sqlite command line type ".tables", if moz_cookies doesn't show up as a result this is the reason of the crash. CCleaner or some program like that erased your cookies file or you might have firefox configured not to store cookies.
      2. If moz_cookies is a result type "SELECT * FROM moz_cookies WHERE baseDomain='neopets.com';" (You probably won't need to do this but I'll throw it in just in case, if you don't get a result from this query your cookies got erased login manually on firefox or login through Stealth Core and it'll save your cookie for next time.)

@(you need an account to see links)

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Daviid For This Useful Post:

Accelerator (12-16-2016),DJ Music Man (12-16-2016),Ellie_Baby (12-15-2016),j03 (12-15-2016),Stocking Anarchy (12-15-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    182/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    47d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Quote Originally Posted by Daviid View Post
    A few step for those whose program crashes when checking cookies.

1. Check you have a file named "System.Data.SQLite.dll" in the same directory as Stealth Core.
      1. If you don't have that file check for it in "\Program Files\System.Data.SQLite\2012\bin"
        1. If you can't find that directory (anywhere, your path might be different than mine) double click "sqlite-setup.exe" and go through the installation process, the search for that directory again.
      2. Copy the "System.Data.SQLite.dll" to SC directory. (Don't get confused with "System.Data.SQLite.dll.config", thought if you don't have Visual Studio installed you might be able to see the config extension)
    2. Once you have the dll in the same directory as SC you should be able to check cookies without the program crashing.

1. If it still crashes when trying to load firefox cookies download (you need an account to see links).
    2. Open the zip and extract sqlite3.exe to the same directory as your firefox cookie. (Press WIN+R and C&P "%APPDATA%\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\")
    3. Open a CMD terminal in the directory (Shift+Right Click > Open Command Prompt Here) and type sqlite3.exe cookies.sqlite
      1. Inside the sqlite command line type ".tables", if moz_cookies doesn't show up as a result this is the reason of the crash. CCleaner or some program like that erased your cookies file or you might have firefox configured not to store cookies.
      2. If moz_cookies is a result type "SELECT * FROM moz_cookies WHERE baseDomain='neopets.com';" (You probably won't need to do this but I'll throw it in just in case, if you don't get a result from this query your cookies got erased login manually on firefox or login through Stealth Core and it'll save your cookie for next time.)

When you say same directory do you mean the same drive or should I put it into the same folder that the stealthcore.exe file is saved to?

Thanks
    DL/UL
    223/0
    Mentioned
    469 times
    Time Online
    132d 23h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Quote Originally Posted by Stocking Anarchy View Post
    When you say same directory do you mean the same drive or should I put it into the same folder that the stealthcore.exe file is saved to?
    Same folder

Enviado desde mi S3 mediante Tapatalk

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    182/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    47d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Quote Originally Posted by Daviid View Post
    Same folder

Enviado desde mi S3 mediante Tapatalk

That fixed it thank you sooooooo much. It fixed cookie login for both chrome and firefox whoot. Now its just Majin logging into Chrome that has issues. I went ahead and copied and pasted the .dll file into that folder but no go. Don't care though, as long as one browser cookies are working I am so fucking happy

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Stocking Anarchy View Post
    That fixed it thank you sooooooo much. It fixed cookie login for both chrome and firefox whoot. Now its just Majin logging into Chrome that has issues. I went ahead and copied and pasted the .dll file into that folder but no go. Don't care though, as long as one browser cookies are working I am so fucking happy
    Glad to hear that fixed it for you. I'm going to try and implement @(you need an account to see links)'s solution into SC programmatically so this can resolve issues for everyone else. Thanks again David!
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

13. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Daviid (12-16-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    182/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    47d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    Glad to hear that fixed it for you. I'm going to try and implement @(you need an account to see links)'s solution into SC programmatically so this can resolve issues for everyone else. Thanks again David!

Looks like the Snow wars autpplayer bot does not like to play nice with my premium account. non premium account works fine but on the premium account

Same thing happens whether i choose cookie login or the normal login. If I login to a non premium account it plays fine

Page 72 of 299 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122172 ... LastLast