DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    12h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    If you mean that if I do believe in the existence of life is possible somewhere in the universe, then yes.
    If you mean that if I do believe in the existence of sentient life is possible somewhere in the universe, and that we might come into contact with them, then no.
    If you mean that if I do believe in the existence of those portrayed entities in movies, television screens, etc in the universe, then no.
    However, if there are an infinite number of possible universes, then there is no reason why there couldn't be an alien as I have conceived.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Vegeance For This Useful Post:

hmant (05-15-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    20 times
    Time Online
    7d 23h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    It would be naive to think otherwise, the universe is massive if not infinite, however I doubt we've ever had contact with any of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    21h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I like all the paranormal things. I didn`t believe in it before but i guess i changed my mind over time. i like to read, a lot, about a lot of subjects and Aliens are a rare topic that caught my eye I think it is quite possible that other living things are around the same galaxy. i don`t know if they do have flying cars but i bet they wonder if we`re real!

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    2d 3h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I believe, always have and always will.
    Tutti fcking frutti

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    6d 2h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I don't understand how you COULDN'T believe in aliens. I don't mean like green beings with big ass eyes who come down to our planet and kill us all or whatever but are we so oblivious to think that we could possibly be the ONE planet that sustains life?!
    BTS → 봄날 SPRING DAY ♫
    morning will come again
    no darkness, no season is eternal

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    260 times
    Time Online
    51d 17h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    @(you need an account to see links) Exactly. 1 Rock rotating around 1 star at the right distance and presto you have the probability of life.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    15h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I don't believe in aliens in the manner that most do. However, it's impossible that life does not exist elsewhere. Sentient life is debatable, if only because Earth's conditions to allow such rapid evolution are so specific. It's statistically impossible, or near to it, that no life exists; it's improbable, but still possible, that we are the only advanced sort of being. There might be other life forms out there, but it's hard to tell if we're at the top of the chain or if out somewhere there's another population of lonely, unbelievably-intelligent beings. Personally I hold out in hopes that there are, but since neither of us has made first contact... it's just a hope.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by minejustburnedgold View Post
    I don't understand how you COULDN'T believe in aliens. I don't mean like green beings with big ass eyes who come down to our planet and kill us all or whatever but are we so oblivious to think that we could possibly be the ONE planet that sustains life?!
    It's estimated in the millions of possible earth like planets just in our galaxy alone, scientist say our milk way galaxy is actually small also compared to others so there data and numbers say.

If we are really the only ones or maybe we are the first beings but who knows the universe is 13b years old estimate so I doubt it a lot.

If there is aliens out there they would either be young or extremely advanced to us due to how old the universal scale is on aged planets and systems.

For all we know there could be living creatures in space itself but we probably will never know in our life time.

---------- Post added at 03:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Savant View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) Exactly. 1 Rock rotating around 1 star at the right distance and presto you have the probability of life.
    It's called the Goldilocks zone which earth and Mars are in that special life zone, you never know there could be life forms that could survive within harsh zones around planets as moons like Titan which possibly might have life maybe not on top but under the ice crust scientist say.

We can only sit and ponder the possibility's though

---------- Post added at 04:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Misha View Post
    i personally believe that there must be life elsewhere. i mean we're one planet in one solar system in one galaxy of an un-imaginable amount of other galaxies. if i remember correctly, lately scientists have discovered some other planets that could be sustainable to life as we know it on earth sooooooo.... idk i personally think it's ignorant to believe we are the only possible life.
    Yes I've read the same thing there have a hand full so far most of which are twice to 5 times bigger then earth so the gravity wouldn't be sustainable for us anyways but still for other humanoids they could live there.

I was reading about a hot planet that was found scientist say it rains iron due to how dense the planet is they say it would still turn into a sun but who knows.

---------- Post added at 04:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by P h o e n i x View Post
    There has to be.
    It's such a scary thought to think that in all of existence we are all alone, imagine that?

Has anyone seen this? ;
    (you need an account to see links)

In 1977 we received a signal from outer space, no idea where it came from, it only lasted around 72 seconds and we still have no idea who caused it, and haven't been able to pick it up since.
    Crazy.
    This link contains that 72sec signal sound and also new "WoW" signal that was picked up not to long ago.

(you need an account to see links)

Very promising!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    35/0
    Mentioned
    32 times
    Time Online
    13d 21h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Like others have said, it'd be incredibly stupid to think we have the only forms of life here on Earth inside of the ever expanding universe + galaxies. I'm hopeful that one day we will find life on other planets but who knows when that day will be. So yes I believe they exist, but not in the greys that hollywood portrays.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    39/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    6d 16h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    After spending two days in Roswell, NM, I will always believe in aliens....