54/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    14d 5h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by Urbex View Post
    BV not having any top scorers is sketchy (and nearly impossible with their scores) but nothing we can do about that.

JS identified KD and MQ as cheating teams and they're punishing everyone on those teams (not with icings, but with handicaps). Some on both teams were iced, but the teams have what seems to be permanent handicaps that are very very hard to surpass. We already know JS is rigging scores and that they won't let us or MQ win
    So BV might slip away? How nice!
    JS is doing a great job.

/end of sarcastic comment

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    101 times
    Time Online
    28d 2h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Quote Originally Posted by athron View Post
    So BV might slip away? How nice!
    JS is doing a great job.

/end of sarcastic comment
    Haha yeah that seems to be the way it's going right now. BV's scores dipped but not enough to suggest JS intervention. The dip in scores could be explained by people going "Oh shit, JS is icing KD/MQ cheaters..I'll stop the score sender for today!" Will JS catch BV? We can all hope..I guess we'll see in the next few days.
    PM me to see what I have up for sale! Always selling UCs/NP/Accounts!
    Offering free PIN cracks to Clraik rank (and higher!), just shoot me a PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    14d 5h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Haha yeah that seems to be the way it's going right now. BV's scores dipped but not enough to suggest JS intervention. The dip in scores could be explained by people going "Oh shit, JS is icing KD/MQ cheaters..I'll stop the score sender for today!" Will JS catch BV? We can all hope..I guess we'll see in the next few days.
    I hope they do, truly do.
    Because it's truly hard, if not impossible, to believe our scores when we played agaisnt them, the difference between us and them was huge.
    There's no way they can do it without cheating and the worst of all are the "legit" players posting on the forums about it saying their scores lmfao

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    22 times
    Time Online
    18d 8h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    I did think this may happen eventually. Whats a bit worrying is that a lot of players actually put hours and hours into this rather than just setting off a program, I really hope they aren't affected too. I don't do AC as I hate the games and am too chicken to cheat lol

However, this will be an unpopular opinion both here and on the other side but I do think this is long overdue. I don't think its very fair that a couple of forums can dominate the whole cup while people who are sat making their fingers bleed day in day out gain nothing for it

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    101 times
    Time Online
    28d 2h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Quote Originally Posted by athron View Post
    I hope they do, truly do.
    Because it's truly hard, if not impossible, to believe our scores when we played agaisnt them, the difference between us and them was huge.
    There's no way they can do it without cheating and the worst of all are the "legit" players posting on the forums about it saying their scores lmfao
    They are cheating but for some reason TNT thinks they're not..lol

Quote Originally Posted by vj87 View Post
    I did think this may happen eventually. Whats a bit worrying is that a lot of players actually put hours and hours into this rather than just setting off a program, I really hope they aren't affected too. I don't do AC as I hate the games and am too chicken to cheat lol

However, this will be an unpopular opinion both here and on the other side but I do think this is long overdue. I don't think its very fair that a couple of forums can dominate the whole cup while people who are sat making their fingers bleed day in day out gain nothing for it
    Not to be rude, but why would you join a cheating forum if you disagree with cheating? Work smarter, not harder. Why would I waste 5+ hours of my day playing boring repetitive games when a program can do it for me, allowing me to live my life? So I can feel "accomplishment" from getting a 150x150 pixel trophy on my lookup? I couldn't care less about that

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    22 times
    Time Online
    18d 8h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    I don't dare use scoresenders, I believe that should have been :p

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    68 times
    Time Online
    47d 17h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    I don't really think anyone disagrees with JS for doing what they're doing. Although we're a cheating forum, we know the risks and accept the consequences. I think most of us applaud JS for actually doing something to help the site.
    It's just frustrating that they only caught a few cheaters, but BV is completely untouched it seems. They wiped both MQ and KD when they played against them, and those were the known cheating teams. If BV can sweep them both, they have to be cheating, too. I don't care if they supposedly have the ASG on their team - KD had hundreds of accounts botting that were far better than ASGs. If they have hundreds of ASGs then I can believe it, but I doubt they have that many (legit ones, that is).

I do feel bad that the legit players on KD and MQ are being affected by this, though.
    Our intentions were never to hurt any players, we just wanted to band together and win the cup.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kit For This Useful Post:

shaka (06-08-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    6d 23h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by wrisun View Post
    They wiped both MQ and KD when they played against them, and those were the known cheating teams.
    Did clraik adopt two teams or is there another forum doing the same? I thought clraik was the only neopets cheating forum still active. I'm so lost in all this drama!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    101 times
    Time Online
    28d 2h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    Did clraik adopt two teams or is there another forum doing the same? I thought clraik was the only neopets cheating forum still active. I'm so lost in all this drama!
    There's another active forum (though noticeably less active than Clraik) that is on MQ. There's rumors that they're on BV, but that's not their official team.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    6d 23h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    There's another active forum (though noticeably less active than Clraik) that is on MQ. There's rumors that they're on BV, but that's not their official team.
    Thanks, I had assumed most of them had just been abandoned, with so many players leaving neopets. I was very surprised last year when I came back to see clraik still doing so well.