DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    7d 12h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Park yourself in front of the guy that starts the academy ace Tournament at the school, only Sylveon in your party, max special attack etc with Hyper Voice in the first move spot.

Start pressing A for hours on end.

Spamming A will automatically start new tournaments and there's nothing that any of the trainers have that can beat Sylveon

---------- Post added at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    It would have to be with the same Pokemon to be able to change the ball. So a regional variant would need to breed with one of its counterpart for the ball to change );
    As the Egg will always go by the mother (if breeding with a different species), and Ditto can not pass its Poke ball down.

So even with a Female Pokemon that I would like to breed, I would need the same species (or its regional variant) to be in a Love Ball for it to pass down.
    I'm sure I've read about this before. I'm pretty sure when breeding both males and females can pass down Poke Balls but maybe the Males has a lower rate.

I'll do some more searching.

@(you need an account to see links) i have an egg for you
    Last edited by Megiddo; 07-10-2023 at 02:00 AM.

I�ve been around...

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    184 times
    Time Online
    44d 4h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    It would have to be with the same Pokemon to be able to change the ball. So a regional variant would need to breed with one of its counterpart for the ball to change );
    As the Egg will always go by the mother (if breeding with a different species), and Ditto can not pass its Poke ball down.

So even with a Female Pokemon that I would like to breed, I would need the same species (or its regional variant) to be in a Love Ball for it to pass down.
    That sounds right. I thought with egg groups you could manipulate that, but turns out after some research that you can't. Sorry about that!

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    209 times
    Time Online
    41d 18h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    @(you need an account to see links) , you can check this video i think it runs you through the entire process. Basically you would need to get it to fariy typing and then let it learn hyper voice , max out it out in lv and stats and off you go and spam hyper voice on all the sch tournny opponent till its over haha xD

There is a afk method but you will need the booster controller so u can setup the macro (didn't have that so i don't really know) i think its still pretty simple to setup

But i think there is a new meta $$ farmer mon from the new pokmeon added but i didn't check out that one will let you know again if i find out more.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to KJiU For This Useful Post:

Charmander (07-10-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    7d 12h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by KJiU View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) , you can check this video i think it runs you through the entire process. Basically you would need to get it to fariy typing and then let it learn hyper voice , max out it out in lv and stats and off you go and spam hyper voice on all the sch tournny opponent till its over haha xD

But i think there is a new meta $$ farmer mon from the new pokmeon added but i didn't check out that one will let you know again if i find out more.
    Nope I think I had it wrong! I thought it was changed so there was always a 50/50 chance of having either parents ball but it's only for same species apparently.

As for the money farm, I use Chin-Yu, the ruin fishy dude. Max his special attack and wipe everybody with Dark Pulse.

I�ve been around...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Megiddo For This Useful Post:

Charmander (07-10-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    209 times
    Time Online
    41d 18h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by Megiddo View Post
    Nope I think I had it wrong! I thought it was changed so there was always a 50/50 chance of having either parents ball but it's only for same species apparently.

As for the money farm, I use Chin-Yu, the ruin fishy dude. Max his special attack and wipe everybody with Dark Pulse.
    After i quote i saw infected mention the egg doesnt work haha but i guess it has already reached your side xD ahaha , Chin-Yu might be harder access for new players compared to slyveon but then fairy typing and hyper voice might also be troublesome ? xD

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    184 times
    Time Online
    44d 4h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    I could have sworn egg group breeding works to have pokeballs move to the egg lol. I think this is the only aspect uncontrollable (to a certain degree) by breeding. Everything else is changeable.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    7d 12h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infected View Post
    I could have sworn egg group breeding works to have pokeballs move to the egg lol. I think this is the only aspect uncontrollable (to a certain degree) by breeding. Everything else is changeable.
    I got my hands on a typhlosion in a Love Ball. Currently breeding it trying to get Bulba a female one so it's easier to breed with whatever she wants.

I�ve been around...

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    184 times
    Time Online
    44d 4h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    I got my hands on a typhlosion in a Love Ball. Currently breeding it trying to get Bulba a female one so it's easier to breed with whatever she wants.
    Oh that's awesome! Is it now a 50% chance for the Love Ball to get passed down?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    7d 12h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Guaranteed to pass the ball down if you breed with Ditto regardless of whether it's male or female.

Got a female Cyndaquil in a Love Ball ready to trade you @(you need an account to see links)

I've also got a couple of leftover cyndaquils in Love Balls if anybody else wants one

I�ve been around...

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 22h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    im glad theyre finally showing love to this game. anyone else actually excited for the DLC soon?