35/0
    Mentioned
    16 times
    Time Online
    6d 16h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    If SC is not retaining your login session then you're doing something wrong while using the program!
    Hmm any idea what it could be ?

I log in, post on boards, do normal activity -> open stealth core -> login via cookies -> run the ones I use -> reopen chrome -> go to neopets -> havre to log back in

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by GreK View Post
    Hmm any idea what it could be ?

I log in, post on boards, do normal activity -> open stealth core -> login via cookies -> run the ones I use -> reopen chrome -> go to neopets -> havre to log back in
    Wait, why are you using your account while SC is running with it? That's what's causing you to get logged out.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    35/0
    Mentioned
    16 times
    Time Online
    6d 16h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    Wait, why are you using your account while SC is running with it? That's what's causing you to get logged out.
    No, I am using the account -> closing the browser -> starting SC -> closing SC -> reopening browser

Sorry for the confusion and thank you for the replies!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    51/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    7d 3h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Okay, I have waited two full weeks before mentioning this but The Coincidence is simply not working at all for me. It buys the items, not a problem there according to the log but for 2 solid weeks I am always getting the error: "The Coincidence Quester - Did not complete quest?"

I tested also by manually cancelling the quests every day and testing on the next day. No matter what I do, it is simply unable to complete the quest completely. For the record, I am trying this on over 300 accounts. Up until 2 weeks ago, I had zero problems at all. I have tested by logging into just one account and it just doesn't matter. Can you please investigate why this is happening to literally every account. Again, it purchases the items fine (I have 30+ of each recent items in each account SDB from purchasing daily).

Edit: Forgot to mention... When I purchase the items manually on the account without Stealth Core, I am able to complete the quest without any issues. It's fully isolated to Stealth Core and i'm not sure how to fix this. MY limits are set to 30k per item so it's not that either.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by jabronibud View Post
    Okay, I have waited two full weeks before mentioning this but The Coincidence is simply not working at all for me. It buys the items, not a problem there according to the log but for 2 solid weeks I am always getting the error: "The Coincidence Quester - Did not complete quest?"

I tested also by manually cancelling the quests every day and testing on the next day. No matter what I do, it is simply unable to complete the quest completely. For the record, I am trying this on over 300 accounts. Up until 2 weeks ago, I had zero problems at all. I have tested by logging into just one account and it just doesn't matter. Can you please investigate why this is happening to literally every account. Again, it purchases the items fine (I have 30+ of each recent items in each account SDB from purchasing daily).

Edit: Forgot to mention... When I purchase the items manually on the account without Stealth Core, I am able to complete the quest without any issues. It's fully isolated to Stealth Core and i'm not sure how to fix this. MY limits are set to 30k per item so it's not that either.
    Sorry, that bot needs an update. It hasn't been optimized in quite a while... I'll add it to my list of to-do's!

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    35/0
    Mentioned
    16 times
    Time Online
    6d 16h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    @(you need an account to see links) I have an RDP + proxies but how is the multi account working on this? I am so scared of getting iced again on my main haha - any tips / advice?

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by GreK View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) I have an RDP + proxies but how is the multi account working on this? I am so scared of getting iced again on my main haha - any tips / advice?
    If you're logging in with a proxy then you're safe. You realize you can login via cookies with a proxy configured, then do the next account until finished?

------------------------
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    35/0
    Mentioned
    16 times
    Time Online
    6d 16h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Yes, tY that makes sense I might be overdoing it haha

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    35/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    2d 3h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m

Hey @(you need an account to see links) - I've tried to troubleshoot myself, but I keep having this issue with the Battledome AP

First, I never used to lose - I could ask the bot to fight tough challengers 2000+ times and come back the next day to completed fights (I have max strength boost and S-Tier weapons - but now I'm randomly coming back to find my pet is at 0 HP - despite using a move like Lens Flare/WRage - and PAGES and PAGES of this failed attack.

I'm assuming there was a page load error or something (maybe stackpath - but I can't say I've ever gotten it on a battledome page, personally) that caused the attack to not go through properly, or an item/ability to not get selected - which, is annoying, but understandable. Sometimes I can get through 100s of fights before it fails, other times, it fails on like, the 30th fight and just decides to try and send the move over and over (again, despite being at 0 hp).

What's bothering me is that the program should be able to recognize that I've lost the fight/dropped to 0 HP. It doesn't. It just keeps attacking, ad nauseum. This is very scary to come back to. The bot should be trying to use the dozens of everlasting apple potions I have prepped in my inventory, the bot should be visiting the Healing Springs, and.... most importantly, the bot should stop fighting and trying to send moves.

Am I doing something wrong? Is this a known issue?

I have tried keeping the Heal if per fainted toggled on, I've tried turning it off... no change in program behaviour.

One last thought/question - if I have selected a once per battle item/ability, maybe the bot could (even randomly) select another item/ability when it tries to attack again?
    The image above shows a TTear, but my usual attack is WoDF, SuAP and a Lens Flare. I'm assuming there's an error with the attack and a possible point of failure lies in the inability to re-select the Lens Flare. I have 'caught' this error in the past - closed CORE (because 'Stop Program' does NOT cause the attacks to stop, it just keeps trying), and then went to the BD. Sometimes (rarely) my pet isn't actually dead yet, but it does show Lens Flare as having been used. Most times though, the pet has died and the bot just keeps throwing out attacks instead of trying to heal or even (just as preferable) shut down and stop.
    Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by themetagame View Post

Hey @(you need an account to see links) - I've tried to troubleshoot myself, but I keep having this issue with the Battledome AP

First, I never used to lose - I could ask the bot to fight tough challengers 2000+ times and come back the next day to completed fights (I have max strength boost and S-Tier weapons - but now I'm randomly coming back to find my pet is at 0 HP - despite using a move like Lens Flare/WRage - and PAGES and PAGES of this failed attack.

I'm assuming there was a page load error or something (maybe stackpath - but I can't say I've ever gotten it on a battledome page, personally) that caused the attack to not go through properly, or an item/ability to not get selected - which, is annoying, but understandable. Sometimes I can get through 100s of fights before it fails, other times, it fails on like, the 30th fight and just decides to try and send the move over and over (again, despite being at 0 hp).

What's bothering me is that the program should be able to recognize that I've lost the fight/dropped to 0 HP. It doesn't. It just keeps attacking, ad nauseum. This is very scary to come back to. The bot should be trying to use the dozens of everlasting apple potions I have prepped in my inventory, the bot should be visiting the Healing Springs, and.... most importantly, the bot should stop fighting and trying to send moves.

Am I doing something wrong? Is this a known issue?

I have tried keeping the Heal if per fainted toggled on, I've tried turning it off... no change in program behaviour.

One last thought/question - if I have selected a once per battle item/ability, maybe the bot could (even randomly) select another item/ability when it tries to attack again?
    The image above shows a TTear, but my usual attack is WoDF, SuAP and a Lens Flare. I'm assuming there's an error with the attack and a possible point of failure lies in the inability to re-select the Lens Flare. I have 'caught' this error in the past - closed CORE (because 'Stop Program' does NOT cause the attacks to stop, it just keeps trying), and then went to the BD. Sometimes (rarely) my pet isn't actually dead yet, but it does show Lens Flare as having been used. Most times though, the pet has died and the bot just keeps throwing out attacks instead of trying to heal or even (just as preferable) shut down and stop.
    I'll have to put in a stop/break to prevent continuous attempts when the fight is actually over. Rest assured, you didn't actually battle/attack this many times, the bot logic just failed somehow. I think StackPath might be the cause... or something happened during the fight to your pet (RE?). Did this happen once or multiple times? Every time?

------------------------
    ------------------------

Page 240 of 299 FirstFirst ... 140190230238239240241242250290 ... LastLast