Thanks
    Mentioned
    223 times
    Time Online
    77d 1h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Quote Originally Posted by mothmen View Post
    Yes people have loved Dachsbun for this!

Here's a video that I think @(you need an account to see links) was going to post so all credit to them hehe

ily lol

I've been using The Good Doggo, and they've been doing pretty well! Especially when a Slowbro is in the Party.
    I use Helping Hand/Charm/Play Rough and Im thinking of getting Wish just so I can heal myself. I have Howl atm, but all the top Pokemon being used are SpAtt

Im 252 HP/252 Def/4 SpDef
    Leftovers

Cinderacee does have Iron Head, but after just 1 charm, it doesnt really do any damage lol Hell, at some point my Leftovers heals more than any damage I take lol

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    80/0
    Mentioned
    148 times
    Time Online
    38d 9h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    With the Unrivaled Cinderace coming back in a few days, it's a good time to start training up your Pokemon!!

Here's the build I have been using for a solo-able offline raid! (this also allows you to grind them after the event if you don't connect to the internet )

Slow
    Slowbro @ Life Orb
    Ability: Doesn't matter - I chose Regenerator
    Tera Type: Doesn't Matter
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpA
    Modest Nature
    IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    - Iron Defense
    - Stored Power
    - Nasty Plot
    - Slack Off

Use Iron Defense x3, Nasty Plot x3, and then Stored Power. Should 1 shot the Cinderace.

I have only ever had issues when the Cinderace crits, sometimes you can recover with Slack Off but if the shield goes up before you attack at all it's tough to set back up. When you are solo and offline, it doesn't matter though bc you can just run and then do it again

The shield goes up at around 60% of the timer or health bar. If you just have NPC's, their deaths don't move the timer and their attacks don't do enough to get to 60 before you are beefed and can one shot. It's an amazing set.

mothman userbar by @munna !!! <3
    venonat splice by me :3

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mothman For This Useful Post:

Bulbasaur (01-08-2023)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    223 times
    Time Online
    77d 1h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    With the Unrivaled Cinderace coming back in a few days, it's a good time to start training up your Pokemon!!

Here's the build I have been using for a solo-able offline raid! (this also allows you to grind them after the event if you don't connect to the internet )

Slow
    Slowbro @ Life Orb
    Ability: Doesn't matter - I chose Regenerator
    Tera Type: Doesn't Matter
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpA
    Modest Nature
    IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    - Iron Defense
    - Stored Power
    - Nasty Plot
    - Slack Off

Use Iron Defense x3, Nasty Plot x3, and then Stored Power. Should 1 shot the Cinderace.

I have only ever had issues when the Cinderace crits, sometimes you can recover with Slack Off but if the shield goes up before you attack at all it's tough to set back up. When you are solo and offline, it doesn't matter though bc you can just run and then do it again

The shield goes up at around 60% of the timer or health bar. If you just have NPC's, their deaths don't move the timer and their attacks don't do enough to get to 60 before you are beefed and can one shot. It's an amazing set.
    I have a Slowbro, but I may need to breed a new one with the correct EVs lol
    I think using one would help out for most raids, or even soloing! Thank you for the info!

Also! Thank you so much for adding the Giveaway!
    Im so excited!
    Everyone! Please feel free to join in for a chance at the Scorbunny!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulbasaur For This Useful Post:

Mothman (01-08-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    4d 8h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    If you already defeated the elite 4 and such, you can just go to the Hyper Training guy in the town with the ghost gym to boost up any IVs that need to be boosted (you need bottle caps, but I think they are sold in a few shops and/or the auction house on occasion). As well that there are a few items in the game that will make your pokemon 'friendlier' but reduce their EVs in certain parts if you accidentally EV trained them wrong! Super nice to be able to make some pokemon you find in the wild into something viable.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SomethingHere For This Useful Post:

Mothman (01-08-2023)

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    80/0
    Mentioned
    148 times
    Time Online
    38d 9h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by SomethingHere View Post
    If you already defeated the elite 4 and such, you can just go to the Hyper Training guy in the town with the ghost gym to boost up any IVs that need to be boosted (you need bottle caps, but I think they are sold in a few shops and/or the auction house on occasion). As well that there are a few items in the game that will make your pokemon 'friendlier' but reduce their EVs in certain parts if you accidentally EV trained them wrong! Super nice to be able to make some pokemon you find in the wild into something viable.
    Yep, bottle caps are found at Delibird Presents for 20k each :3 The EV reducing berries are also at the auction house all the time! I found my shiny slowbro wild (in an outbreak) so I had to do all the IV and nature changes with items eugh

OH also if anyone plans to do the Slowbro build, you have to complete the history classes and catch the 4 legendaries to get the Nasty Plot TM

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mothman For This Useful Post:

SomethingHere (01-08-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    518 times
    Time Online
    48d 16h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    I'm finding it a bit difficult to stay motivated to play S/V. There's so much you can and need to do but the lack of organization for me makes it a bit difficult, especially when I go days without playing and then forget what I was doing. It would have been nice to have a quest/plot list or something to give a bit more structure

I also wish there was a faster way to level up. I think I'm around 30s right now. Is it better to do terra raids for exp or catch Pokemon? I'm not quite strong enough to to the Chansey exp catching.
    SEND HALP.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Nattiee For This Useful Post:

Bulbasaur (01-09-2023)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    223 times
    Time Online
    77d 1h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Quote Originally Posted by Nattiee View Post
    I'm finding it a bit difficult to stay motivated to play S/V. There's so much you can and need to do but the lack of organization for me makes it a bit difficult, especially when I go days without playing and then forget what I was doing. It would have been nice to have a quest/plot list or something to give a bit more structure

I also wish there was a faster way to level up. I think I'm around 30s right now. Is it better to do terra raids for exp or catch Pokemon? I'm not quite strong enough to to the Chansey exp catching.
    SEND HALP.
    This is 100% how I felt when I first started. I felt very overwhelmed and honestly was close to not playing because it felt so unorganized.
    I don't really like the "open world" system they have in S/V. I think they did a WONDER Jon on Arceus, bit this one seems so... random. Hell, the game was even saying that you could go anywhere (which you can), but you also can't due to the last of the Pokemon and gyms.
    I don't get it.

The way I was able to even figure it out was with a guide on who to actually battle first and in which order lol
    After I found that, I was able to enjoy the game a bit more because I felt like I was back on the road of the story.
    I like the game and I still have fun, but I honestly think this is the worst one in terms of organization );

Oh! As for lving! A good way to lv is to use the Go feature. The one where you just send your pokemon out and it goes on a rampage on all the wild Pokemon near it lol
    I did this and was able to get a good amount of lvs in for my team

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulbasaur For This Useful Post:

Nattiee (01-09-2023)

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 22h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Hi everyone! Thanks to nanobyte i was able to find this. whats everyones favorite method for shiny hunting?

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    80/0
    Mentioned
    148 times
    Time Online
    38d 9h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by Nattiee View Post

SEND HALP.
    My way for EXP is grinding for candies via raids

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Hi everyone! Thanks to nanobyte i was able to find this. whats everyones favorite method for shiny hunting?
    My favorite is outbreak hunting! Have you done any hunting yet?

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    223 times
    Time Online
    77d 1h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    I enjoy pain, so I do egg hunts!
    I also like to breed for 5-6 IV pokemon as well, so I just seem to like to make it harder on myself lol
    But I enjoy it still

- - - Updated - - -

Yep, bottle caps are found at Delibird Presents for 20k each :3 The EV reducing berries are also at the auction house all the time! I found my shiny slowbro wild (in an outbreak) so I had to do all the IV and nature changes with items eugh

OH also if anyone plans to do the Slowbro build, you have to complete the history classes and catch the 4 legendaries to get the Nasty Plot TM
    Ah crap... I haven't done any classes nor caught any of the legendary ones
    Looks like I got some work to do!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulbasaur For This Useful Post:

Mothman (01-09-2023)