DL/UL
    106/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    111d 17h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    58m
    That full body chill when a fish negg would appear when I was like 13 years old and trying to get the meerca chase avatar~

Also around the same age was when I first googled something along the lines of “get rich on neopets guide” and found some website that had a refresher program. I will never forget waking up one morning, the night before I turned on the auto-refresher before I went to sleep.. I woke up and checked my inventory and saw that I had gotten a krawk trans potion from a random event - I literally screamed. Then I went and tried to finesse my mom into letting me stay home from school that day because all I could think about was how I was about to be living large on neopets after I sold it - I dont remember how much they were worth back then (maybe around 2003-2005) but it was an obscene amount of neopoints. Its crazy to me that these days I sometimes cant even remember things that happened an HOUR ago, but I remember that so vividly. That was around the same time that I hit 200 avatars, and that was big back in those days when avatars were still a new and exciting addition to the site.

I wish I still cared about Neopets as much as I used to, it used to make me so happy and productive (learning things like coding and graphics strictly for neopets purposes)... I miss that.

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    63/0
    Mentioned
    336 times
    Time Online
    163d 13h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 47m
    I've been stalking this thread semi religiously to see if I get a mention, and after some reflection I dont really care if I'm mentioned I just like knowing I made a positive impact on someone.

Neopets used to be my release. When I would go through some tough stuff, neopets was my escape.

I did pretty well prior to cheating and even better after I started cheating.

I've given away over 200m in items and Np

And at least a couple hundred dollars in UCs.

I guess my happiest times on this dieing site is giving back. Helping others to get something out of the site that I've gotten so much from. A couple people here know who I am on Neo and have had positive experiences with me on the site and that feels pretty good knowing I have that reputation. Especially with the recent roasting boards, I think I've had a positive impact on more people than I think and especially now, this site has given me the means to give back even more to the community.
    Last edited by Pidgey; 06-23-2019 at 10:05 AM.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pidgey For This Useful Post:

Meepit (06-27-2019),Sakuras (06-23-2019),spleef35 (06-24-2019),Witch (06-23-2019)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 6h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by tiramisu View Post
    I really wish TNT would release a new BD-oriented plot.
    I just want another plot. One that's more puzzle related and has... better content than wraith resurgence.

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    233 times
    Time Online
    95d 20h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 5m
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgieLiquor View Post
    I just want another plot. One that's more puzzle related and has... better content than wraith resurgence.
    I wish they'd continue the Tale of Woe story... Or some medieval/Meridell/Brightvale themed plot. With lots of puzzles AND fighting. Like plots used to be.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Erik. For This Useful Post:

Menine (06-23-2019),obviouslyfake (06-23-2019)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    4d 23h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by tiramisu View Post
    I really wish TNT would release a new BD-oriented plot.
    So do I but then I remember they still haven't brought HP increase back to the battledome and we're all stuck in a Battleground of the Obelisk purgatory

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 6h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by obviouslyfake View Post
    So do I but then I remember they still haven't brought HP increase back to the battledome and we're all stuck in a Battleground of the Obelisk purgatory
    I'd prefer a functional battledome and a return of defenders of neopia functionality to the animations we have now.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    2d 7h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgieLiquor View Post
    I got really bored with the wraith resurgence after a while. I like the introduction of a new faerie, especially one that represents Shenkuu, but it seems like not much has been done with her character since then. Plus I wish she had been introduced within a storyline that was actually interesting and not a recycled plot. Those "the villain we thought was gone has suddenly returned" plotlines are so boring, no matter what website, movie or TV show they happen in.
    EEL SUSHI

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    26/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    6d 11h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Buying NC for the first time! I was like 11 years old and being allowed to buy stuff online wasn't really common for me so it felt soooooo nice. Recently I found a screenshot of how I customized my Kacheek at the time and it looks horrible lmao but I guess it worked for me at the time

there i was, with my butterfly net
    trying to catch your light

(you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    4d 9h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    One of my most nostalgic memories is probably the thrill of trying to get lent MSPP & SuAP. I remember back in the day when it was quite the challenge to be lent either one. Staying up late at night or getting up super early because of rumors of a lender making a board on the AC was exciting at 13-14. This of course was 10+ years ago when collecting avatars was a huge part of the site. When I finally got lent both I felt such great accomplishment haha.

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    196 times
    Time Online
    76d 12h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Edited.
    Last edited by Synth Salazzle; 06-28-2019 at 06:04 PM.

userbar: Charmander

Roland SP-55 by: Honeycomb
    My contributions:
    by: hearts
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

by: Rattata