Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    21d 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Quote Originally Posted by unknowable View Post
    I'm gonna miss his face.
    Perhaps he will return to the talk show circuit xD All kidding aside, its comforting to know that we are at least going to be spared the potential for a lunatic religious zealot as president, however slim of a chance he had to begin with.
    Queen Bee

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to haiqtpi For This Useful Post:

Corvid (05-04-2016),Elf (05-04-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    65 times
    Time Online
    37d 22h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Lol!

Sad reality is all these candidates promise bullshit. What they say, they can't do on their own unless congress pass it. They all just want our money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    20h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by haiqtpi View Post
    Its comforting to know that we are at least going to be spared the potential for a lunatic religious zealot as president, however slim of a chance he had to begin with.
    Agreed. Out of all of the candidates that were still in the race, he was definitely my least favorite.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    21d 17h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    i was thrilled that cruz dropped out, less thrilled that kasich is also dropping out - trump's got a pretty clear path to the nomination unless some party magic happens and he doesn't reach the required delegates for automatic nomination.

fingers crossed, yo.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    84/0
    Mentioned
    142 times
    Time Online
    11d 18h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Now I have no one to make fun of

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Elf For This Useful Post:

70spurple (05-06-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    153 times
    Time Online
    76d 2h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    32m
    Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    Now I have no one to make fun of
    Yes there is! His name rhymes with Ronald Dump...

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    84/0
    Mentioned
    142 times
    Time Online
    11d 18h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by Brickhaus View Post
    Yes there is! His name rhymes with Ronald Dump...
    I don't think he's funny though, he isn't awkward and probably smelly and a robot. It's not funny that there's a good chance he could be the US president. It's scary. It was a joke at first, I thought, but. It's not anymore.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    25 times
    Time Online
    6d 22h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    I don't think he's funny though, he isn't awkward and probably smelly and a robot. It's not funny that there's a good chance he could be the US president. It's scary. It was a joke at first, I thought, but. It's not anymore.
    Let me fetch the link, but there's actually an article out written by this woman who was brought into the Trump campaigning team at the start. She said it herself that it was never meant to be serious, that he wasn't supposed to actually go anywhere, he was just supposed to be the big loud face that everyone knew and no one would really blame for bringing up unsavory topics. Then he was supposed to drop out because of lack of support (because of his lack of grace and knowledge), but the topics would be out there already and open for debate.

edit Her article is significant because she dropped out of his campaign and denounced her support of him because of where everything's gone. She said it's gotten out of control and something along the lines of "Trump has now gotten himself in a position where he's too inflated to realize what he's doing anymore and what to do for his own good". She used to be a big supporter of him, so it speaks volumes about how out-of-hand Trump's become.
    God I need to find this, it was a couple months ago
    Last edited by Sone; 05-04-2016 at 10:59 PM.

rabid artist and writer
    nerd of many fandoms

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sone For This Useful Post:

Elf (05-05-2016),Sci_Girl (05-05-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    315 times
    Time Online
    49d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by Sone View Post
    Let me fetch the link, but there's actually an article out written by this woman who was brought into the Trump campaigning team at the start. She said it herself that it was never meant to be serious, that he wasn't supposed to actually go anywhere, he was just supposed to be the big loud face that everyone knew and no one would really blame for bringing up unsavory topics. Then he was supposed to drop out because of lack of support (because of his lack of grace and knowledge), but the topics would be out there already and open for debate.

edit Her article is significant because she dropped out of his campaign and denounced her support of him because of where everything's gone. She said it's gotten out of control and something along the lines of "Trump has now gotten himself in a position where he's too inflated to realize what he's doing anymore and what to do for his own good". She used to be a big supporter of him, so it speaks volumes about how out-of-hand Trump's become.
    God I need to find this, it was a couple months ago
    This is actually something I fully believe is the case with Trump. He did his boisterous loud-mouthed American "We are the best hoo rah hoo rah" attitude to be that other candidate to stir up some trouble. Then it got out of hand when he realized that many Americans fully act like and support those types of statements. The US is totally fucked now. Donald Trump is going to be the Republican Nominee. I know all his crazy ideas need to pass other levels of Government before they could become law or instated at all, but the thought that this buffoon is going to lead people should be scary one. He turned an entertainment bit into an actual probable problem for "The Greatest Nation on Earth".