DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    2d 22h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    you mean there are people in the year of our lord 2019 who don't watch anime?

I think the last one I saw was Promised Neverland? Which was pretty good, solid 8/10, though I hear the manga's better. All time favorites are probably FMA:B, Monster, and Utena.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    12h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Currently watching Steins;Gate and Death Note. Just finished off Heaven's Lost Property (yeah i'm behind the times, i only got into anime a couple years ago though) Reading Corpse Party Manga

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    56d 5h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Started binge watching Sailor Moon again. Hulu has the dub by Viz (which isn't bad IMO). I got to SuperS but it's only subtitled.

Mr. Chikorita and I were talking about how bad the Dic dub was; in both editing, voice acting and dialogue (I do prefer Terri Hawkes as Usagi/Serena). I wish she came back to lend her voice again.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    2d 14h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I recently watched and fell in love with Made in Abyss. Probably one of my all-time favorites. I'm currently watching Dragon Pilot, and it's pretty alright

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    9h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I've seen a few of the most popular animes such as Death Note, Attack on Titan, Madoka Magica, Steins Gate...

But the best I've seen this far is without doubt NANA.
    A friend recommended it when I were in a really bad place, and while it's not a feelgood anime at all, in fact it's a bit raw and depressing, it's HEALING at the same time. I've watched it through a couple of times, and I always feel cleansed afterwards.
    If you need to bawl your eyes out, I strongly recommend it.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    18d 5h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by Platypus View Post
    I recently watched and fell in love with Made in Abyss. Probably one of my all-time favorites. I'm currently watching Dragon Pilot, and it's pretty alright
    Loved Dragon Pilot. Accidentally learned what vore is through trying to find out more about the lore, lol

-----

Anyone else watching the simulcast of The Ones Within on Hulu/wherever? Really enjoying it so far!
    Last edited by Achyfi; 08-29-2019 at 05:29 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    97/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    3d 21h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    My favorite anime is Avatar The Last Airbender

legit tho the last one i saw was attack on titans, so good i almost had the energy to read the manga

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    4d 3h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Jojo's Bizarre Adventures! It's a pretty good seinen, if you like good fights and something fun to pass time you're going to love it~

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by firelow View Post
    My favorite anime is Avatar The Last Airbender

legit tho the last one i saw was attack on titans, so good i almost had the energy to read the manga
    I loved The Last Airbender when I was a child, it's been years since the last time I watched it but it was so good... Zuko's episodes were my favorite ones, they still break my heart </3

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    9h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I loved The Last Airbender alot as well, watched it for the first time as an adult though.
    But I actually prefer The Legends of Korra, is has such amazingly well written villains.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    97/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    3d 21h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by kiara View Post
    Jojo's Bizarre Adventures! It's a pretty good seinen, if you like good fights and something fun to pass time you're going to love it~

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

I loved The Last Airbender when I was a child, it's been years since the last time I watched it but it was so good... Zuko's episodes were my favorite ones, they still break my heart </3
    They are making another movie adaptation for it, wonder how they'll butcher it this time...

Have you guys read the mangas (comics)?

I read a couple but I think need medicine because I can't focus for the life of me