Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aloha! Back from taking a bit of a break!

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    2d 17h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m

Aloha! Back from taking a bit of a break!

Hello everyone! My name is Kohana

I’m took a long hiatus from Neopets and just came back a few weeks ago from a 2 and a half year break. I just recently got my first FFQ quest from the faerie festival event lol.

Also a huge Final Fantasy/videogame fan and I also rescue and foster dogs in real life. Love anime as well.

What are your current favorite TV shows/movies/anime/video games?

I am mainly a lurker in the forums I guess but I plan to change that and actually post on threads.,

Hope you all are having a great weekend! See ya around 😁

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohana View Post

I’m took a long hiatus from Neopets and just came back a few weeks ago from a 2 and a half year break. I just recently got my first FFQ quest from the faerie festival event lol.

Also a huge Final Fantasy/videogame fan and I also rescue and foster dogs in real life. Love anime as well.

I am mainly a lurker in the forums I guess but I plan to change that and actually post on threads.,

Welcome to the community, Kohana!

Big fan of action RPG, FPS and most games with a good story. Always been a fan of games with big, open worlds.

Are you looking to unlock some more userbars for your presence around here? See you around ~
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    49/0
    Mentioned
    45 times
    Time Online
    13d 7h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m

Welcome!! I'm a return to the world as well! I kinda enjoy the FPS games, but I'm bigger into the bug catching. Bigger into Medabots than anything atm. Hope to see you around, and don't hesitate to reach out!
    Thank you $Infected for the FANTASTIC upgrade to my forum look!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Infected For This Useful Post:

Kohana (11-14-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    174 times
    Time Online
    41d 11h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Welcome back!!! I love your avatar, my dog (Lhasa Apso) has a fluffy little nose just like that! What kind of dog is your dog?

custom userbars by @lyrichord (argyle) and @charmander (guilmon ryu)! thank you so much!

"My name isn't Rob, but I'm Robbing"
    -Thieves 2020

@guil and @delibird

userbar by @charmander and art by @dankruse !

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Guil For This Useful Post:

Kohana (11-14-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    22 times
    Time Online
    7d 1h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    51m
    Welcome! Everyone is really lovely here I have found (in my tiny time here lol) so I think you'll have a lot of fun. It's so cool that you foster dogs! I wouldn't be able to do it, I just want to keep them ALL !

Have you decided what you're going to use your FFQ on?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Halloqueenie For This Useful Post:

Kohana (11-14-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    450 times
    Time Online
    64d 11h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Hey Kohana! Welcome to ck and welcome back to Neo~

My favorite anime for a while now has been Shoujo Kegki Revue Starlight, but I also really love Bamboo Blade, Baccano, Hibike! Euphonium, Sora yori mo Tooi Basho and Made in Abyss!
    What's yours?

Also I do recommend being more on the active rather than the lurking side

Hope to see you around the forums ^~^

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to TsUNaMy WaVe For This Useful Post:

Kohana (11-14-2023)

Pronouns
    🍏
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    84 times
    Time Online
    28d 5h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Welcome out of the lurker shadows : ) Your pup in your avatar is so very cute!!

Congrats on your ffq! This even was a wild time for those. Did you paint a dreamie?

I finished House of Usher not long ago, and loved it. I'm rewatching Hannibal the series, a yearly tradition for my bday time. It's hands down my favorite series, and I'm still holding out for season 4 xD

I also play WoW, on the side I have played D3, LoL, CS:Go (they're really going through it right now lol pray for CS:Go), RS3, some various other fps games, Dark n Darker, etc. Which FF was your favorite? Did you/do you play the MMO?

There's a subcategory under Movies/Television dedicated to anime if you like it, you should check it out! : )

・・♡ custom nc/np outfits ☆・・

pfp/ryu/siggy bar by the amazing (you need an account to see links)
    avatar by the great (you need an account to see links)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bunnii For This Useful Post:

Kohana (11-14-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    74 times
    Time Online
    93d 2h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 6m
    Welcome back!

I don't really have a favorite type of Anime but I guess I do read/watch mostly shounen. For video games I love Pokemon, but I mainly play story and adventure indie games. Lots of anime and video game discussion here along with Neopets.
    Hope to see you around the forum.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Alcremie For This Useful Post:

Kohana (11-14-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    2d 17h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    Welcome to the community, Kohana!

Big fan of action RPG, FPS and most games with a good story. Always been a fan of games with big, open worlds.

Are you looking to unlock some more userbars for your presence around here? See you around ~
    I would love to unlock some userbars, in the past I used some the your VIP services. Oh that is so awesome that you are an RPG fan as well, I also love that big wide open world theme of those games as well as the story/music.Which one is your favorite you would say?

One day I will have to get a look at how to achieve some of the userbars. Yours are awesome!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SomeClown View Post
    Welcome!! I'm a return to the world as well! I kinda enjoy the FPS games, but I'm bigger into the bug catching. Bigger into Medabots than anything atm. Hope to see you around, and don't hesitate to reach out!
    A huge welcome back to you as well, FPS games are fun to play as well although I am not the best at them, I will admit. Medabots? I remember that game from like 20 years ago I think? That is awesome, love the nostalgia surrounding this place

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Guil View Post
    Welcome back!!! I love your avatar, my dog (Lhasa Apso) has a fluffy little nose just like that! What kind of dog is your dog?
    AWWW I love Lhasa apso's as well, I fostered one not too long ago as well although he may have been mixed,. Their fluffy little noses are so adorable lol. And mine is a "Morkie" (maltese/yorkie), he is what I call a "covid" puppy haha, I got him in 2020, thankfully he gets along well with my 2 other foster pups , I love your usebar in your signature! Adorable!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Halloqueenie View Post
    Welcome! Everyone is really lovely here I have found (in my tiny time here lol) so I think you'll have a lot of fun. It's so cool that you foster dogs! I wouldn't be able to do it, I just want to keep them ALL !

Have you decided what you're going to use your FFQ on?
    Thank you so much for the warm welcome. I love your username by the way, its so cute! And yeah you do get attached unfortunately and I can't keep anymore right now(I currently have 2 and fostering 2), but thankfully I work for a wonderful nonprofit rescue.

And I chose to use it to create a stealth acara because I liked the way they looked, have you decided to use your FFQ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Infected View Post
    Welcome back to Neo and cK! A great time to return with all the changes happening on the site!
    Thank you again, you all are so nice! It is definitely a great and interesting time to return to the site, I like to see that alot has been going on since I remember last playing 2 years ago or so!

---------- Post added at 04:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by TsUNaMy WaVe View Post
    Hey Kohana! Welcome to ck and welcome back to Neo~

My favorite anime for a while now has been Shoujo Kegki Revue Starlight, but I also really love Bamboo Blade, Baccano, Hibike! Euphonium, Sora yori mo Tooi Basho and Made in Abyss!
    What's yours?

Also I do recommend being more on the active rather than the lurking side

Hope to see you around the forums ^~^
    Ooooh I just finished an anime I liked on crunchyroll and I am looking for another one, I will see if they have Shoujo Kegki Revue Starlight! I will definitely come from the shadows as the lurker and post more on here because you guys are all awesome

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bunnii View Post
    Welcome out of the lurker shadows : ) Your pup in your avatar is so very cute!!

Congrats on your ffq! This even was a wild time for those. Did you paint a dreamie?

I finished House of Usher not long ago, and loved it. I'm rewatching Hannibal the series, a yearly tradition for my bday time. It's hands down my favorite series, and I'm still holding out for season 4 xD

I also play WoW, on the side I have played D3, LoL, CS:Go (they're really going through it right now lol pray for CS:Go), RS3, some various other fps games, Dark n Darker, etc. Which FF was your favorite? Did you/do you play the MMO?

There's a subcategory under Movies/Television dedicated to anime if you like it, you should check it out! : )
    Thank you so much, never thought I would get a FFQ(even if it was from an event haha), so it fufilled a long time coming goal/bucket list for sure on Neo.

I heard Hannibal is fantastic, I gotta check out House of Usher as well. I looked at different painted pets and their painted styles so I decided on painting a "stealth" acara because I vibed with it lol. I will definitely start to check out the other forums and dive into everything more. Wish there was more time in the day for me!

I have also played WoW before a few times, I still actually play the original Final Fantasy XI(the first online one) and have played FF14 as well. I started playing FFXI when I was 14 and I am 32 now so its the feeling of nostalgia lol and knowing I have played a game for so many years is crazy. My favorite non-MMO FF game is Final Fantasy X I would say but I love alot of them! I haven't played CS since I source so I have definitely been out of the loop for so long lol. Whats going on with CS Go?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Kohana For This Useful Post:

Bunnii (11-18-2023)