Mentioned
    422 times
    Time Online
    86d 8h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Misha View Post
    Okay now it opens but it just gets stuck on "Logging in to xxxx"
    Have you tried with cookies login or changing IP in case SP is hitting?

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Misha (07-04-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    2d 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Does anyone know if I use VPN but using cookie log in, the ip will be the same as VPN ip or the same as my local ip?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    10d 3h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by metawin View Post
    Does anyone know if I use VPN but using cookie log in, the ip will be the same as VPN ip or the same as my local ip?
    The program uses the VPN as its open, so it will tie all tasks to that VPN or your local IP unless a proxy is in the login string. It will only save proxies to the login if you put that in your login string.

For example, if I switch my IP using a VPN, all my stealthcore neo logins will now switch over to using that IP address, while I'm on that IP address.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Quasar For This Useful Post:

metawin (07-06-2023)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,872 times
    Time Online
    565d 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 12m
    Quote Originally Posted by metawin View Post
    That's an easy one to figure out on your own.

Check what your IP is via browser if you really want to know... The IP listed is the one your entire computer is using.

(you need an account to see links) for example
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Quasar (07-06-2023),Synth Salazzle (07-06-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    50 times
    Time Online
    37d 4h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Hi! I'm trying to feed Kads but I keep getting hit with this error:
    Unable to read data from the transport connection: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond

Bot will work for about 10~ minutes before this error hits. Restarting the schedule seems to work, but it's a pretty constant occurance. Is this SP?

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    25 times
    Time Online
    29d 2h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 43m
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocmuffin View Post
    Hi! I'm trying to feed Kads but I keep getting hit with this error:
    Unable to read data from the transport connection: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond

Bot will work for about 10~ minutes before this error hits. Restarting the schedule seems to work, but it's a pretty constant occurance. Is this SP?

It could definitely be SP related. I only got that error a few times during AC with the SS'r and it was related to SP/high server load. I'd recommend using $(you need an account to see links)'s Kad auto feeder script located here: (you need an account to see links). I got to 75 in no time with it

Profile Pic thanks to @Lyrichord & Signature made by @Polorin!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Predict For This Useful Post:

Evelynn (07-08-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    50 times
    Time Online
    37d 4h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by Predict View Post
    It could definitely be SP related. I only got that error a few times during AC with the SS'r and it was related to SP/high server load. I'd recommend using $(you need an account to see links)'s Kad auto feeder script located here: (you need an account to see links). I got to 75 in no time with it
    Ooo thank you! I didn't realize Bat had a script for it. ehehehe lets GO.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Evelynn For This Useful Post:

Predict (07-08-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    16h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Trying to get a shop priced, but after a few items using the SSW I get "Error - Index was outside the bounds of the array."

Regular SW works without issue, at least.

2-3-1, 23 is number 1!

Pronouns
    ✿💿✿
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    9d 23h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    38m
    Could games like Sakhmet Solitare, Neggsweeper, & Scarab 21 be added? The scripts are great, but would to see them in your bot, if possible. It's fantastic.

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    422 times
    Time Online
    86d 8h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    The multiple bugged battles just happened to me on one of my accounts.

I was looking at the log as normal (I like watching the tasks being done) and suddenly the last correct battle froze, the miliseconds on the SC windows stayed green and with same number for around a minute or something like that, my first thought was SP came to visit but I still waited if something else happens.

Then it suddenly came back working but with my pet fighting in an endless loop. I stopped the program but it keep logging and logging same message so I closed SC. I was able to log in correctly again and no trace of SP.

I closed the program because I was doing other stuff and after short time tried to log in again and now I'm hit with SP haha.

Anyway, what I did found was that my pet had 0 HP and I guess that's why the looping started (it had 17 hp before and it's strong enough to beat Koi easily in one shot so I never worry to heal more). Yet somehow my pet had to use the second move, so apparently the fish won first round and applied me a K.O.? Damn, what a vindictive Koi xD

Not sure what happened but sharing these information if it may serve at anything @(you need an account to see links) , let me know if there's something else you may need to know that can give more insight

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Page 254 of 300 FirstFirst ... 154204244252253254255256264 ... LastLast