27/0
    Mentioned
    269 times
    Time Online
    70d 8h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    I wonder if this replica policy change also means that the new account unfreezing policy is changed too. Anyone knows?
    Well they already revoked the no replica policy so who knows with accounts. I would say if they say no the first time just try sending in another ticket later because you may get a different answer!

Rista 11 17 2020
    ✨️(you need an account to see links)✨️
    ♥ Thank you Lyrichord, Great White North, Flordibel, Hollow, Honeycomb, Houndoom, Stardew, Polorin ♥

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dita For This Useful Post:

Shawn (11-06-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    81 times
    Time Online
    15d 11h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    I wonder if this replica policy change also means that the new account unfreezing policy is changed too. Anyone knows?
    Not sure what you're talking about specifically but they've already been confirmed to not be unfreezing and wiping accounts frozen for scamming/cheating as mentioned in (you need an account to see links) earlier in this thread. Is that what you meant?
    🔗(you need an account to see links)

💖 meme inspo : Dita and Cat Purrson 💖
    orig. + more memes in (you need an account to see links)
    🌵 Cactus Ryu : Great White North🌵

Pronouns
    He / Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    232 times
    Time Online
    65d 14h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Quote Originally Posted by howdy View Post
    Not sure what you're talking about specifically but they've already been confirmed to not be unfreezing and wiping accounts frozen for scamming/cheating as mentioned in (you need an account to see links) earlier in this thread. Is that what you meant?
    Yup. Was wondering if this replica policy rollback would see a similar rollback in the unfreezing of accounts for for buying/selling/scamming/cheating.

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    2d 10h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Yup. Was wondering if this replica policy rollback would see a similar rollback in the unfreezing of accounts for for buying/selling/scamming/cheating.
    I'm also curious about this because a friend of mine recently got an account back that had been frozen for using a program. Alice was very friendly to them and eager to help get the acct back.

It was frozen a long time ago though. I don't even know how TNT keeps a record of how/why people were frozen, especially very old accounts that were frozen like 6+ years ago like my friend.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    81 times
    Time Online
    15d 11h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by Roserathian View Post
    I'm also curious about this because a friend of mine recently got an account back that had been frozen for using a program. Alice was very friendly to them and eager to help get the acct back.

It was frozen a long time ago though. I don't even know how TNT keeps a record of how/why people were frozen, especially very old accounts that were frozen like 6+ years ago like my friend.
    Multiple people in this thread have confirmed that they are no longer unfreezing & wiping accounts that were frozen for scamming, [(you need an account to see links), (you need an account to see links), (you need an account to see links)] and I posted screenshots [(you need an account to see links)] that suggest there was a planned short window that they were doing that for.
    They do keep broad notes about why your account is frozen, I think they just have broad tag categories they put on the tickets not details about why. Not sure if these were in place on accounts as old as you mentioned. It's usually worth a try submitting a ticket, the accounts I got back during the window they were unfreezing and wiping accounts frozen for scamming/cheating were ones I had tried to get back a few years ago, so I don't think trying and failing will make future attempts less successful. Hope that helps!
    🔗(you need an account to see links)

💖 meme inspo : Dita and Cat Purrson 💖
    orig. + more memes in (you need an account to see links)
    🌵 Cactus Ryu : Great White North🌵

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to howdy For This Useful Post:

Cookie Tray (11-12-2022),Ridley (11-07-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    26/0
    Mentioned
    256 times
    Time Online
    53d 13h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    Earlier this year I tried to get an account that was frozen for buying in 2013 and asked for a wipe

They said no because their records as to why I was frozen doesn’t go that far back

u 'mirin?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Miri For This Useful Post:

dustyc (11-07-2022)

Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    36d 13h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    32m
    Quote Originally Posted by Miri View Post
    Earlier this year I tried to get an account that was frozen for buying in 2013 and asked for a wipe

They said no because their records as to why I was frozen doesn’t go that far back
    I have an account that was frozen around 2011/2012, not for cheating, and they say the same thing every time I ask for it back. And I have TOLD them what I was frozen for, and they still won't budge because their records were wiped. I'd rather not say the exact reason for my privacy but it was probably less "severe" than cheating in their rule book. Very frustrating but I don't want to give up.
    Custom Userbar made by (you need an account to see links)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    2d 10h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by dustyc View Post
    I have an account that was frozen around 2011/2012, not for cheating, and they say the same thing every time I ask for it back. And I have TOLD them what I was frozen for, and they still won't budge because their records were wiped. I'd rather not say the exact reason for my privacy but it was probably less "severe" than cheating in their rule book. Very frustrating but I don't want to give up.
    That's so odd that my friend was able to get their account back then. I'm really curious as to what their reasoning was. Wouldn't be the first time TNT was super inconsistent with how they treated players though... lol.

Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    36d 13h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    32m
    Quote Originally Posted by Roserathian View Post
    That's so odd that my friend was able to get their account back then. I'm really curious as to what their reasoning was. Wouldn't be the first time TNT was super inconsistent with how they treated players though... lol.
    To be fair, it's been over a year since I last contacted them about it. I just dug up the last email I got though.
    Custom Userbar made by (you need an account to see links)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    2d 10h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by dustyc View Post
    To be fair, it's been over a year since I last contacted them about it. I just dug up the last email I got though.
    It's possible, you could always try again. They get soo many tickets I doubt Alice would remember you if it's been that long. Just write Alice a reaaaal nice email, tell her what a lovely and charming lady she is and all that lol

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Novaray For This Useful Post:

dustyc (11-07-2022)