Thanks
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    25d 6h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by Rambo View Post
    His dad that didn't care for him that much it seems is black. His loving mother is white.
    This statement has unnecessary racist undertones. If your point is that Obama is only half black then there's no logical reason to mention your opinion on the quality of his parents

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Zhukov For This Useful Post:

Naomi (07-08-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    219 times
    Time Online
    40d 7h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    My Neopets accounts got frozen... thanks a lot Obama. D'=

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Banannie For This Useful Post:

Double.Trouble (07-10-2014),♥ Hydrapple ♥ (07-10-2014),Naomi (07-08-2014),osiyo (07-08-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    85 times
    Time Online
    15d 6h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Oh boy. A shit storm is definitely coming and if you don't think Obama has his hands in it then you are just another sheep of the system.
    He might have done some good things and he might have done some bad and who knows what out weighs what. Not every piece of information being spoon-fed to us by the media and on the internet is 100% accurate but looking at the state America is in right now compared to 2008 - something clearly went wrong.

(you need an account to see links) - here is a fun website to check out and there is awesome video that breaks the concept down nicely which can be found on netflix.

But I honestly see no light at the end of this tunnel. America has reached it's peak and is now in a decline. No civilization lasts forever.
    -negative Nancy out

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Colby For This Useful Post:

baileaf (07-09-2014),I_royalty_I (07-08-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    68/0
    Mentioned
    1,177 times
    Time Online
    96d 22h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    Also, obama is only 50% black.

Google "obamas mom"

His dad that didn't care for him that much it seems is black. His loving mother is white.

(Sorry for this rant.. It may disturb some humans, open at your own discretion)
    somethin tells me you're racist as hell dude

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Raj For This Useful Post:

I_royalty_I (07-08-2014),Naomi (07-08-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    16 times
    Time Online
    2d 8h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    No, I have not liked Obama's presidency.

I think as a person he seems very cool and someone I'd love to hang out with.

However, his approach to combating the fiscal after-wakes of the mortgage crises was exceptionally poor. Overall, I strongly dislike his fiscal policies really. Student Loans is another big one off the top of my head. Allowing such high risk zero credit kids to borrow unfathomable sums is ridiculous and keeps ballooning. Shit. How did the housing crisis happen? Fucking crazy debt collats mixed with subprime loans because the gov't came to a conclusion that a house was so important a commodity that dangling bloodied meat over Wallstreet was a great idea.

I just have this feeling that this student loans bubble will burst into something bad bad bad...

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    60 times
    Time Online
    20d 9h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Yeah, I'm going to stick with data and trends. You cannot compare outliers to the rest of the data, unfortunately. We won't know the full story for a number of years more.

There are a lot of interesting articles on these topics you are bringing up. It's important to read a wide selection to gain a breadth of understanding. Healthcare is a multifaceted beast where there is no good answer, and I agree that Obama has done a terrible job of actually making the change effective. I think I just disagree about how it should be fixed. I think the best option would be to make a public option, operated by the government (state or federal, doesn't matter so much). Since it does not need to turn a profit, it could regulate costs more effectively, thus forcing insurers to be more realistic in their costs.

I think it criminal how much money is made in the health industry. I find it disgusting how hospitals and health insurance companies extort such grotesque sums of money for what should be a basic right.

as for your comments on illegal immigrants...
    (you need an account to see links)
    There are no girls on the internet.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/7
    Mentioned
    25 times
    Time Online
    4d 3h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    It makes the fact more amazing Demetri. Biracial kids can be hated in many places, by racist white people, and black people alike. My aunt was raised in the city and has biracial kids. This one black man came up to he daughter and said "Why is your mommy white?".

I apologize if you dislike my post, and I understand that you thought it was racist, but I didn't know how the statement would be taken.
    Last edited by Rambo; 07-08-2014 at 08:27 PM. Reason: those blasted typos

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    95 times
    Time Online
    127d 13h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    49m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    For awhile there, Obamacare was forcing more people to be dropped than it was helping. There will come a point in time when more people are living off government subsidies than there are people paying for them. I'd be scared to see what happens then. We are approaching that point.
    What we really need is for that richest 1% to spread some of that wealth! I mean literally, not even a big share of their wealth, but like the teeniest little chip of it. Everyone else is scraping by (high class, middle class, low class alike), and they're sitting at the top with a huge portion of our country's wealth. Just watch the video to see exactly how messed up the distribution of wealth is:

Although the situation is worse when you look on a global scale:

Last edited by Foxglove; 07-08-2014 at 08:49 PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Foxglove For This Useful Post:

I_royalty_I (07-08-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    376 times
    Time Online
    69d 4h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    It makes the fact more amazing Demetri. Biracial kids can be hated in many places, by racist white people, and black people alike. My aunt was raised in the city and has biracial kids. This one black man came up to he daughter and said "Why is your mommy white?".

I apologize if you dislike my post, and I understand that you thought it was racist, but I didn't know how the statement would be taken.
    Didn't say it was racist, just didn't add anything to the discussion. His father being black and not being in his life while his mother is white makes him a bad president?

Like I said.. Politic talks always get messy

And I don't even vote..

I have no horses in this race
    Free JD!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    8d 19h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    I find it incredibly difficult to agree with anything that Sarah Palin thinks

I live in Texas, and the kind of people who want to impeach Obama are the same people who have "SECEDE!!!" bumper stickers on their beat up 1980s diesel Ford pickup, right next to the Cabela's logo (that looks like a man on fire, I might add)

And honestly, I don't care what the president is doing. You can't change it, and I'm starting to believe (inb4 conspiracy theory) that the president is just a face and that he has very little say in the decision that "he" supposedly makes. On that note, I did not vote for him. Voting doesn't *really* mean anything, but I still refuse to vote for a president that I do not want. Both times that I've been old enough to vote, I have written in Stephen Colbert

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mizk For This Useful Post:

Colby (07-16-2014),Double.Trouble (07-10-2014)