Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Updating ALL of my Neopets programs! Now is the time to make suggestions to add/improve my bots...

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    61/0
    Mentioned
    29 times
    Time Online
    17d 21h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    i have been using it in steathcore? but i have to manually go back and count what tournament i'm up to when i'm distracted watching tv.
    I've seen a program that actually shows : you've won 4 out of 11 tournaments. etc.. as you go through each tournament

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    101 times
    Time Online
    28d 2h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Just an idea for improvement on the Kad Feeder..perhaps an option to have it check the inventory before feeding?

I recently tried to feed, and it purchased the item, failed to feed, and then tried again. Instead of using the already purchased food, it bought it again (and then another time when it failed another time). Not a huge deal, but if it's an easy fix this could be useful
    PM me to see what I have up for sale! Always selling UCs/NP/Accounts!
    Offering free PIN cracks to Clraik rank (and higher!), just shoot me a PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Urbex For This Useful Post:

j03 (04-13-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    43/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    10d 23h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    smuggler cove 'autobuyer'
    all it does is refresh (on X sec after minute) until the account is banned. Then transfers 1k dubloon coin via gift & switches to the next acc on the list.
    Smuggler cove may be dead atm but I still hear stories of some items restocking there like last month. + they may add new items in the future

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    39/0
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    11d 7h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Is there a way you can incorporate SS with the Shockwave games?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    87/0
    Mentioned
    67 times
    Time Online
    120d 15h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunnyyx View Post
    This isn't possible, unfortunately.

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    39/0
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    11d 7h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by Hikimaru View Post
    Le sigh. Oh well! Hopefully one day!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    2d 10h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    This may have been said, but in the Majin SS, it's a tad glitchy with the pause/stop feature. It just kinda keeps going.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunnyyx View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hikimaru View Post
    Yeah, with the resources we have it's not possible. I'd be legendary for both Neopets and the Adobe community if I could hack a Shockwave file (@Accelerator )... After so many years, I recently tried again thinking some people might have posted some useful resources online but still, not possible.

I mean, it's possible... but very very very very difficult and out of my reach at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Set View Post
    This may have been said, but in the Majin SS, it's a tad glitchy with the pause/stop feature. It just kinda keeps going.
    Yeah I would not use that feature. I should disable it for the next update.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

10. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Set (06-29-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    7d 22h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    random ideas for stealth autbuyer off top of head
    - option to randomize AB list which mixes up items such that they aren't ordered anymore by rarity which could be suspicious otherwise
    - option to refresh after non-real amount of seconds, eg. if it's between 2-3 seconds, the intervals would be 2.2, 2.5, 2.1, 2.2, 2.9, 2.5, 2.4 etc.), would decrease suspiciousness. actually if you can change any range of real numbers to a range of non-real numbers for any part of the program i think that would decrease suspiciousness generally speaking. idk how TNT logs shit but if everything is like 13.00 seconds, 2.00 seconds etc. then obviously that's suspicious.
    - option to allow program to sense what your user agent is via opening your browser or something (for lazy people or for people who dont understand user agent)
    - when i type shop ID 2, it would be nice if my AB list (Which i never change) loads automatically instead of having to manually load it every time.
    - highlight red really fast buys in the log, if it's probably an unrealistic time that tnt will freeze you for; similarly, highlight some other color to represent slow times that can safely be improved in the advance options. you could say "try a delay before buy of 800 ms" or whatever by subtracting an optimal time from the actual time, and subtract that from the delay before buy, if that makes sense.
    - have more options other than visit neoboard because if 300 people a day are restocking at 2ms and they all randomly go to a neoboard right after, it could be suspicious. or give us the option to just type our own neopets link (can we already do that, i dont know)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    101 times
    Time Online
    28d 2h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Quote Originally Posted by cost View Post
    random ideas for stealth autbuyer off top of head
    - option to randomize AB list which mixes up items such that they aren't ordered anymore by rarity which could be suspicious otherwise
    - option to refresh after non-real amount of seconds, eg. if it's between 2-3 seconds, the intervals would be 2.2, 2.5, 2.1, 2.2, 2.9, 2.5, 2.4 etc.), would decrease suspiciousness. actually if you can change any range of real numbers to a range of non-real numbers for any part of the program i think that would decrease suspiciousness generally speaking. idk how TNT logs shit but if everything is like 13.00 seconds, 2.00 seconds etc. then obviously that's suspicious.
    Don't take this negatively in any way, just hoping to be give friendly insight into your ideas!
    For the first one, you don't need a randomized AB list, TNT can't see AB lists so you can have the items in any order you want. If for some reason you do want it randomized, you can always find an online randomizer that can randomly organize your list for you.
    If I understand your second point correctly, you want intervals like 2.2s, 4.7s, etc. (not sure if that's already implemented). I don't think you want an option to refresh after a non-real number real numbers include decimals like 2.2, 4.7, 2.9, etc

EDIT: I do like the custom link idea or the ability to pick a different link though. I wondered myself if that would be suspicious that everyone goes to the neoboards after buying an item. A custom link could be a good idea
    PM me to see what I have up for sale! Always selling UCs/NP/Accounts!
    Offering free PIN cracks to Clraik rank (and higher!), just shoot me a PM.