DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    99 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m
    So, this Friday, we have our inspection of the house. We hope everything goes smooth. But we are gonna join the inspector simply to take our own photos, and video so u can share more of the house through my lense.

Huge shoutout to (you need an account to see links) for my amazing Custom UB!

Huge shout out to (you need an account to see links)for my amazing Thirteen siggie graphic!

Rebel the Otter and her little friend, Jinxy the teddy bear, was drawn by (you need an account to see links)! Thank you so much for this perfect vision of my emo otter!

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    99 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m
    So our report on the house we had inpsected came back. There are some significant issues that need to be fixed before we buy the house. So if they don't knock off $10k-15k of the asking price to pay for these repairs needed, or they don't agree to make the repairs needed, then we are backing out of the contract!

Huge shout out to (you need an account to see links)for my amazing Thirteen siggie graphic!

Rebel the Otter and her little friend, Jinxy the teddy bear, was drawn by (you need an account to see links)! Thank you so much for this perfect vision of my emo otter!

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    63/0
    Mentioned
    336 times
    Time Online
    163d 13h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 47m
    Hopefully they will work with you.

Our house has been on the market 21 days. 8 showings. 1 terrible offer

Still hoping it sells and we can move soon!

Geo
    Hatched 11/14/2020

Huge thanks to (you need an account to see links)
    For the Customized Adoptable of Geo.

My gorgeous avatar was created by thee incredible
    ♡ Lyrichord ♡

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Pidgey For This Useful Post:

Rebel_Minx (08-02-2023)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    99 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m
    Quote Originally Posted by Pigeon View Post
    Hopefully they will work with you.

Our house has been on the market 21 days. 8 showings. 1 terrible offer

Still hoping it sells and we can move soon!
    Oh gosh! Terrible offers are awful! For our house, everything about the ground is almost perfect. Few easy things we can fix super easily. But the crawl space has tons of water damage and mold. And the foundation is sinking in one area, which we saw when we were there, but seeing how it affected the crawl space and the water damage that came from it changed our minds on how important it was to fix, from no big deal, to oh yeah that needs fixed asap!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    2h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    fav room def the bedroom. living rooms are overrated

7. The Following User Says Thank You to cheesepills For This Useful Post:

Rebel_Minx (08-01-2023)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    99 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m
    @(you need an account to see links) - I live in the living room... pun intended! lol. I am so punny!

Update: The sellers are currently getting an estimate how much the repairs that are needed will cost. Once they get the estimates, then they can decide if they are going to fix the problems or take the estimated price off of the cost of the house!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Rebel_Minx For This Useful Post:

Pidgey (08-01-2023)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    14d 3h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel_Minx View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) - I live in the living room... pun intended! lol. I am so punny!

Update: The sellers are currently getting an estimate how much the repairs that are needed will cost. Once they get the estimates, then they can decide if they are going to fix the problems or take the estimated price off of the cost of the house!
    Woohoo!!! You guys are so close!
    My husband are starting to look into getting a new place ourselves! I'm so excited for you, this hits close to home right now for sure. I hope we're where you guys are at soon too! c:

Do you prefer getting the cost lowered and doing the repairs yourselves, or that they do the repairs? Or do you not really care since it's so exciting either way!!
    Last edited by Cocobutter; 08-01-2023 at 11:55 PM. Reason: Typo, whoops

.・✿ cherry blossom ✿・.
    ᴄᴜsᴛᴏᴍ ᴜsᴇʀʙᴀʀ ʙʏ (you need an account to see links)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Cocobutter For This Useful Post:

Rebel_Minx (08-02-2023)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    26 times
    Time Online
    40d 16h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    Oh my gosh, congratulations!! This is a huge milestone and achievement hehe. For me, my favorite place is the kitchen x)) if it has an island, it's even better haha. I love having people gather round' the kitchen. Yummy and intimate.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Cerberus For This Useful Post:

Rebel_Minx (08-02-2023)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    99 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocobutter View Post
    Woohoo!!! You guys are so close!
    My husband are starting to look into getting a new place ourselves! I'm so excited for you, this hits close to home right now for sure. I hope we're where you guys are at soon too! c:

Do you prefer getting the cost lowered and doing the repairs yourselves, or that they do the repairs? Or do you not really care since it's so exciting either way!!
    Hubby and I both agree, we want them to lower the price for us. That way we can hire who we trust to do the repairs since this isn't our forever home, just our first home. We will eventually turn it into a rental once we move into our forever hone after I get a job, make sure my bank/credit history is perfect, and get a promising work history for my career going. We will then be able to afford something much higher and we can get more land and more square footage.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
    Oh my gosh, congratulations!! This is a huge milestone and achievement hehe. For me, my favorite place is the kitchen x)) if it has an island, it's even better haha. I love having people gather round' the kitchen. Yummy and intimate.
    Yes!!! My dream home has a large open concept kitchen with an island in the middle so people can hang out and chit chat while I am making dinner or whatever! I take the most pride in the kitchen. The kitchen we are getting now is small, but the appliances are amazing so it makes up for it, at least for our first home.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Rebel_Minx For This Useful Post:

Cocobutter (08-03-2023)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    14d 3h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel_Minx View Post
    Hubby and I both agree, we want them to lower the price for us. That way we can hire who we trust to do the repairs since this isn't our forever home, just our first home. We will eventually turn it into a rental once we move into our forever hone after I get a job, make sure my bank/credit history is perfect, and get a promising work history for my career going. We will then be able to afford something much higher and we can get more land and more square footage.
    I'd feel the same way as you! Especially if the repairs are pretty minor, because some broken things you can definitely live with!

That's awesome, what a great plan you guys have! Renting out homes is one of the best ways to invest your money without a doubt, and since you guys will be able to do so, I think that's a really smart goal.

.・✿ cherry blossom ✿・.
    ᴄᴜsᴛᴏᴍ ᴜsᴇʀʙᴀʀ ʙʏ (you need an account to see links)