14/0
    Mentioned
    190 times
    Time Online
    85d 10h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 34m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocobutter View Post
    Thank you so much! I think I definitely will, you guys are all so nice! The Spyro games are so much fun! They have the whole trilogy for sale on the Switch if you ever feel like playing it again!
    Oh wow! I'm so behind on Switch games lmaoo someone gifted me Pokemon Sword a few years ago and I never played it... and I want to play Pokemon Snap and so many other things too... now I find out Spyro is on the Switch!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Aero For This Useful Post:

Cocobutter (06-17-2023)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    14d 3h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Quote Originally Posted by Aero View Post
    Oh wow! I'm so behind on Switch games lmaoo someone gifted me Pokemon Sword a few years ago and I never played it... and I want to play Pokemon Snap and so many other things too... now I find out Spyro is on the Switch!
    Ooh that's so fun to have a list of things to play, though! You'll definitely love it if you decide to play, they remastered it and it looks so nice. A big part of me almost prefers the original graphics for nostalgia reasons though. XD

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    450 times
    Time Online
    64d 11h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Thank you so much! I like all of the game genres you mentioned above, as well as platformers. :3 And I have several American Shorthairs of different colors! What kind of cats do you have?

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks so much for the tip! I've wanted to try Valorant, it looks awesome! I mostly play platformers, rpgs, & fps! Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep, Halo Combat Evolved, and Spyro the Dragon series are some games I have played many times over. Love those series!

- - - Updated - - -

LOL nope, though that's a legendary name for any cat to be sure! XD Thanks a lot for the help, I appreciate you! See you around!

- - - Updated - - -

I see you're a Love Live! fan also! One of my all-time favorite anime. I also love Shadows House, and am anxiously waiting for another season of it. I like magical girl and fantasy anime the most, how about yourself? ^_^

- - - Updated - - -

I watched several of the Pokemon anime but never played until Scarlet and Violet released! It was so much fun, I totally recommend it! Thanks for the warm welcome, the Zelda games are all so much fun!

- - - Updated - - -

Hopefully I replied correctly to you guys! I'm sorry if I did something weird - I still don't quite know the proper form or etiquette around here! I appreciate you all so much, thanks for the warm welcome, it means a lot!
    Love Live definitely has a warm place in my heart! I used to be obsessed but I'm not following as much lately. I still follow the anime and the big news, but can't say I'm up to date with the songs or other small stuff lol. Being mainly a µ's fan does that to you xD
    Also interesting about Shadow House. I heard about it but never watched it myself, I'll try to see where can I squeeze it in!

As for myself I watch pretty much every genre, I think I have top favorites from all of them. If the story has good characters I will probably be sold lmao. Anyway my current obsession is Shoujo Kageki Revue Starlight, if you heard about it.

(you need an account to see links)

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to TsUNaMy WaVe For This Useful Post:

Cocobutter (06-19-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    37/0
    Mentioned
    376 times
    Time Online
    58d 2h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    welcome to ck! I'm Misha

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Misha For This Useful Post:

Cocobutter (06-19-2023)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    26 times
    Time Online
    40d 16h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    Welcome to Clraik! People here are friendly and helpful. I love cats T-T glad to hear that you have a little kitty. What anime are you into? I've been a fan of Blue Lock recently!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Cerberus For This Useful Post:

Cocobutter (06-19-2023)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    14d 3h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Quote Originally Posted by TsUNaMy WaVe View Post
    Love Live definitely has a warm place in my heart! I used to be obsessed but I'm not following as much lately. I still follow the anime and the big news, but can't say I'm up to date with the songs or other small stuff lol. Being mainly a µ's fan does that to you xD
    Also interesting about Shadow House. I heard about it but never watched it myself, I'll try to see where can I squeeze it in!

As for myself I watch pretty much every genre, I think I have top favorites from all of them. If the story has good characters I will probably be sold lmao. Anyway my current obsession is Shoujo Kageki Revue Starlight, if you heard about it.
    That’s understandable since they have expanded so much recently! It’s a lot to keep up with! And same for me, if the story is good I will like it regardless of genre most of the time. I’ve been wanting to watch Revue Starlight forever!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Misha View Post
    welcome to ck! I'm Misha
    Thank you so much! Nice to meet you, Misha! ♥︎

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
    Welcome to Clraik! People here are friendly and helpful. I love cats T-T glad to hear that you have a little kitty. What anime are you into? I've been a fan of Blue Lock recently!
    Thank you very much! ^^ I’ve found it really lovely here, I’m so glad I joined!
    Do you have a cat too? Some of my all time favorites are Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Love Live, and Shadows House to name a few. I also watched Lookism since I love the webtoon, I hope another season comes out soon. Blue Lock looks really cool, I’ll definitely look into it!

.・✿ cherry blossom ✿・.
    ᴄᴜsᴛᴏᴍ ᴜsᴇʀʙᴀʀ ʙʏ (you need an account to see links)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Cocobutter For This Useful Post:

TsUNaMy WaVe (06-20-2023)

Pronouns
    🐈/🐱
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    327 times
    Time Online
    103d 8h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 41m
    Welcome, Sakura! I can tell we already have so much in common. I also love video games and anime as well as cats!! What kind of games do you like playing?

Thank you honeycomb | Thank you Hollow | Thank you Wooloo | Thank you hearts

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Cat Purrson For This Useful Post:

Cocobutter (06-20-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    450 times
    Time Online
    64d 11h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    That’s understandable since they have expanded so much recently! It’s a lot to keep up with! And same for me, if the story is good I will like it regardless of genre most of the time. I’ve been wanting to watch Revue Starlight forever!
    omg Starlight is so good, I really hope you'd like it! Let me know when you watch it

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to TsUNaMy WaVe For This Useful Post:

Cocobutter (06-20-2023)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    14d 3h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Purrson View Post
    Welcome, Sakura! I can tell we already have so much in common. I also love video games and anime as well as cats!! What kind of games do you like playing?
    I think you're right - I love your signature! I like pretty much every genre of video game, but I tend to play console games over PC ones. Thank you for the welcome!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TsUNaMy WaVe View Post
    omg Starlight is so good, I really hope you'd like it! Let me know when you watch it
    Sure thing! It looks really cute, I look forward to watching it sometime!

.・✿ cherry blossom ✿・.
    ᴄᴜsᴛᴏᴍ ᴜsᴇʀʙᴀʀ ʙʏ (you need an account to see links)

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Cocobutter For This Useful Post:

Cat Purrson (06-20-2023)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Hello there! My name’s Sakura (I hope I’m posting this right!)

I’m in my 20s and and I have been playing Neopets for many years. Outside of Neo, I like playing video games and watching anime. I adore cats and actually have one on my lap as I write this. :3

I’m looking forward to buying some NC and UCs as well! If you have any pops or VWN T3+ UCs for sale, I could definitely be interested depending on the pet - feel free to hit me up!

I can’t wait to be a part of the clraik community, thanks so much for all you guys do! I love that there’s a place for us cheaters to hang out and have fun offsite too!
    Late to the party here but welcome to the community! Glad you introduced yourself and happy to read what you have to say... Really appreciated.

You've got similar interests as many others here, and if you're here for the Neo content - we've got some of the best out there.

We're glad to have you, and I think it's safe to say you're already a part of our lovely community. Cheers ~
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

19. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Cocobutter (07-17-2023)