DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    209 times
    Time Online
    41d 18h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    @(you need an account to see links) oh i see haha, but you probably did watch the one with Umji in it ? . His vid feature celebs/ idols i guess his salon is pretty famous in korea.

Yeah it would be nice if they have ample time to recover with the current break. I will check on their songs since you mention them (add into my list) after purple kiss, as i haven't tap into them yet.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KJiU For This Useful Post:

Ice (04-20-2023)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    954 times
    Time Online
    116d 18h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    I didn't although I do recall seeing that on my feed too haha! I will put it on my check out list 😆

But EXCUSE ME you guys HAVE to see this trailer IDLE just dropped... like holy shit! Hold the phone (me, I'm the phone, someone hold me) how is this already looking like it'll be an even more amazing comeback than Tomboy/Nxde??? this has Soyeon's genius written all over it... I'm not even that big of a Neverland but this is concept has me so hype. Can't wait to hear how the music is, high expectations!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ice For This Useful Post:

KJiU (04-25-2023)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    26 times
    Time Online
    40d 16h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    I really love Twice! One of the best songs still remains Fancy. I think this has to be one of the most colorful, electric music vids for kpop.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cerberus For This Useful Post:

Ice (04-25-2023),KJiU (04-25-2023)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    954 times
    Time Online
    116d 18h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
    I really love Twice! One of the best songs still remains Fancy. I think this has to be one of the most colorful, electric music vids for kpop.

Fancy is one of my favorite tracks from them too (but their discography is just sooo good, it's really hard to pick)!! I always sing it (poorly) when I go to karaoke. Is Twice the only group you're into? How did you discover them?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ice For This Useful Post:

♥ Cerberus ♥ (04-25-2023)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    26 times
    Time Online
    40d 16h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post
    Fancy is one of my favorite tracks from them too (but their discography is just sooo good, it's really hard to pick)!! I always sing it (poorly) when I go to karaoke. Is Twice the only group you're into? How did you discover them?
    Hey there! Omg a fellow Twice fan x)) I also sing it VERY poorly when I go to karaoke. I listen to a lot of other groups! I probably listen to Twice, BTS, Stray Kids, and Red Velvet the most haha. I used to like Girls Generation a lot but I really just listened to Lion Heart because it's nostalgic. I've been listening to more individual artists nowadays so I like Blue.D ((:

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cerberus For This Useful Post:

Ice (04-25-2023)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    954 times
    Time Online
    116d 18h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Onces are everywhere, and that's a fact last summer I was in Finland and wearing a sweatshirt from their tour earlier that year and a girl actually stopped me to comment that she liked my shirt (she was listening to Doughnut on her phone) and my Finnish friend looked at me in awe because apparently just saying random things to strangers is just NOT done over there 😂

I've never heard of Blue.D, but there are just so many individual artists (especially in the indie or hip hop scene) that are super good in SK I feel. I'm not that into those genres compared to pop though but can definitely respect their talent.

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    209 times
    Time Online
    41d 18h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    @(you need an account to see links) ooh i will watch it when i get back home xD, that thumbnail is Yuqi (hope i got it right ?) is like a suddenly refresher that she was actually from G-Idle my thought of her was always in the china variety shows haha

@(you need an account to see links) Hello and welcome, it is nice to see a new member dropping by. Was once a fan of twice, the songs in my memories are TT and cheer up The only recent update i know on twice would be Nayeon's teeth LOL ,both looks great on her but will miss her bunny teeth.

Can i also ask if you have a specific bias so i can update on the first page xD , i will check out on fancy as well

13. The Following User Says Thank You to KJiU For This Useful Post:

Ice (04-25-2023)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    954 times
    Time Online
    116d 18h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    @(you need an account to see links) yes that's Yuqi! she is probably my gidle bias because her low voice is so unique and addicting. (followed by Minnie for similar reasons xD) Her solo songs are great but I think one of their recent tracks off of "I love" album is soo good, all their voices blend together so satisfyingly.

And my favorite Yuqi solo song =w=

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ice For This Useful Post:

KJiU (04-26-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    209 times
    Time Online
    41d 18h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    @(you need an account to see links) ooh so they have 2 with low voice interesting. Another checklist item added ahaha (Music track shopping).
    Gotta do a Hi-5 with you on the Yuqi solo you listed. I happen to came across it like few days ago on Spotify randomly and i liked it and added it into my playlist xD

I came across an old song yesterday too which was Domino Game by Kiss & Cry (it puts Dia,Kiss & Cry) i thought it was a DIA song but then i realized it much later that Dia was a member of Kiss&Cry haha, then i went to loop both DIA's group song and Dia's songs. But in conclusion i didn't vibe their songs still glad that Dia is still active as an solo artist after her group was disbanded.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to KJiU For This Useful Post:

Ice (04-25-2023)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    954 times
    Time Online
    116d 18h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    @(you need an account to see links) that's actually crazy because I also know that exact song and do love to listen to it! it's really good and makes me sad there are so many groups that had one or two really good songs but even then didn't catch on with popularity. But it makes me happy that someone else knows and likes that song too!