Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Guess ruining UC trading wasn't enough.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    12d 19h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by potatoespotate View Post
    Some people do KNOW what they want, it's just valued a lot higher than any of the pets they own so obviously they'd have to trade up for it? =/ I know there are some users who just trade for the sake of trading up though
    See, if there aren't any artificial tiers then you won't really have to worry about trading "up". The simple existence of the tiers means that pretty much everyone is unwilling to trade down because they would feel they didn't get a fair deal. Of course, even if that's a generalization, there are so few people left that are still playing so even fewer (if any at all) people who are willing to trade down.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rdrr For This Useful Post:

Bowsette (08-28-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    36 times
    Time Online
    21d 7h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Hahaha Desk is so bad its literally an example people use when they dont want bad rws offered on their pets

cracks me up every time
    Last edited by Pyre; 08-28-2015 at 01:24 AM. Reason: I a word

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyre View Post
    Hahaha Desk is so bad its literally an example people use when they dont want bad rws offered on their pets

cracks me up every time
    i want Poo so bad. lol

not really but trading that pet would be funny same with poop.

Honorary Grandma Freeloaders_Soceity's Avatar
    Pronouns
    Gran
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    35 times
    Time Online
    11d 7h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by rdrr View Post
    PC stands for pound chat, it's the Neopian Pound neoboards where everyone trades their pets.
    BD stands for battledome so a BD-UC is a UC pet with high battledome stats.
    The guides are written by users on petpages that tell people the "value" of their pets and whether an offer is fair or not.
    HSD stands for health, strength, and defense, and it's the sum of the (important, since agility doesn't really do anything) stats of a pet.

Oh also cupcakes refer to the birthday cupcakes you get when it's your pet's birthday. Different coloured cupcakes give you different stats. So you can use those cupcakes to raise the stats of a pet.
    Thank You, rdrr, for your response to my questions. It boggles the mind the way some people write up trade offers. I have the same 4 Pets I started with almost 9 years ago. They aren't anything special just a two bunnies I created and a pair of "mutts" (Bori) I found in the pound. I have a RL Shepard named Snip. The two Bori remind me of him. When I joined here, I created a Neo acct with the same name and adopted a Pet from the Pound I zapped the pet with a Draik Potion. I like it. Once again, thanks for the answers. You all, will get me educated and up to snuff one of these days, lol.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Freeloaders_Soceity For This Useful Post:

Aska (08-29-2015),♥ PrettySarcastic ♥ (08-29-2015)