15/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 7h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    My scores keep failing to send and I get this in program log:
    "System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
    Parameter name: stringToEscape
    at System.Uri.EscapeDataString(String stringToEscape)
    at MAJIN_Score_Sender.StealthClient.Login()"
    " - Error - Server sided error."

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,872 times
    Time Online
    564d 23h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Neofiend View Post
    My scores keep failing to send and I get this in program log:
    "System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
    Parameter name: stringToEscape
    at System.Uri.EscapeDataString(String stringToEscape)
    " - Error - Server sided error."
    Looks like you aren't logging in properly... I recommend reading the first post thoroughly. We need more information about what you're doing.

Actually, I think this might be from you using your account while the bot is running with said account, which is a huge no-no. Let the bot run and finish before logging back in. And never click "logout" on Neopets.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

3. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Neofiend (04-18-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 7h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    Looks like you aren't logging in properly... I recommend reading the first post thoroughly. We need more information about what you're doing.

Actually, I think this might be from you using your account while the bot is running with said account, which is a huge no-no. Let the bot run and finish before logging back in. And never click "logout" on Neopets.
    I never use my account while the bot is running but I get auto logged out after the bot is finished. I believe that is the problem.

Also when trying to manual login it gets stuck on "logging in" and i get this in program log:
    " System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at SDHttpClient.SDHttpClient.ce24306c39b1e1ae8ebeef79 fe61b9231(Func`1 cfddb0bbf2139c824749c3005eea6049e, CookieContainer c53c51619fcdde49c75008469f8b6229b)
    at SDHttpClient.SDHttpClient.Get(String url, String& debugBody, String referer)
    I tried changing my password multiple times.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,872 times
    Time Online
    564d 23h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 12m
    I never use my account while the bot is running but I get auto logged out after the bot is finished. I believe that is the problem.

Also when trying to manual login it gets stuck on "logging in" and i get this in program log:
    " System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at SDHttpClient.SDHttpClient.ce24306c39b1e1ae8ebeef79 fe61b9231(Func`1 cfddb0bbf2139c824749c3005eea6049e, CookieContainer c53c51619fcdde49c75008469f8b6229b)
    at SDHttpClient.SDHttpClient.Get(String url, String& debugBody, String referer)
    I tried changing my password multiple times.
    I think manual login method is currently bugged for some accounts. I've been looking into this.

The bot won't logout on its own or "auto-logout", so you must have interrupted it somehow.

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

6. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Neofiend (04-18-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 7h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    I think manual login method is currently bugged for some accounts. I've been looking into this.

The bot won't logout on its own or "auto-logout", so you must have interrupted it somehow.
    Sorry I meant I get auto logged out from neopets on Firefox browser.I leave it logged in when starting the bot. This happens when using cookies to loggin.
    Last edited by Neofiend; 04-18-2023 at 07:37 PM.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,872 times
    Time Online
    564d 23h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 12m
    Sorry I meant I get auto logged out from neopets on Firefox browser.I leave it logged in when starting the bot. This happens when using cookies to loggin.
    This is normal. The bot is using your account, a session with cookies that cannot be interrupted by another session, like your Firefox browser or even a second bot program.

Clicking "logout" invalidates all session logins, which is why we don't recommend ever doing so. You never need to logout unless someone else has broken into your account and you want to force them out.

------------------------
    ------------------------

9. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Neofiend (04-18-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    3d 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    I remember having issues using programs when Neo kept showing the Stackpath message. StealthCore would be stuck saying “logging in”.

Is there a way around StackPath to keep this from happening?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Hey! I'm confused.

It's free or I have to have a clraik rank?

There's a working Score Sender that I can just use? If not, how can I get a clraik rank? I have some scripts that I made here, including a working Autobuyer that works with Tampermonkey and I'm using in my main account for the last 3 months, after using with success in my side and not getting frozen even with low times. It is customizable (item and random wait times ranges in general), doesn't ask for passwords, and has sniped dozens of millions for me. The only way it gets you frozen is if you click browser's back button to the haggle page, since it will trigger the old protection system.

I would be happy to share it with the community, I always respected clraik. Sometimes it's just hard to keep up with a different language community! haha' You think this would be enough to have a clraik rank? Thanks for the help!

Bui bui!
    Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    67/0
    Mentioned
    713 times
    Time Online
    358d 20h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobs View Post
    Hey! I'm confused.

There's a working Score Sender that I can just use? If not, how can I get a clraik rank? I have some scripts that I made here, including a working Autobuyer that works with Tampermonkey and I'm using in my main account for the last 3 months, after using with success in my side and not getting frozen even with low times. It is customizable (item and random wait times ranges in general), doesn't ask for passwords, and has sniped dozens of millions for me. The only way it gets you frozen is if you click browser's back button to the haggle page, since it will trigger the old protection system.

I would be happy to share it with the community, I always respected clraik. Sometimes it's just hard to keep up with a different language community! haha' You think this would be enough to have a clraik rank? Thanks for the help!
    Hello and glad to see your interest in the community! firstly, to use this, yes you need to be ck rank (green bar) and above or purchase VIP to use this per Joe's first post:

MAJIN Score Sender Features:
    -) clraik Authorization (clraik rank OR clraik VIP required)
    Secondly, you're welcome to submit your script/bot to ck, but because of your rank, it will have to be approved by the moderators before it's made available to the public, just to ensure it's something safe for everyone to use. I will add though, Joe has a wonderful bot as well that will do the shopping for you, so I recommend checking that out too (it's in his post signature).

As far as rep goes, there's no fast way to rank up. Your ranking is dependent on how active you are in the community and you'll be repped as you go along and provide helpful contributions to the site. I'll go link a lovely guide put together by the wonderful @(you need an account to see links) that will help explain it better, just a moment.

Edit: (you need an account to see links)

Here you go!
    Last edited by Buizel; 05-03-2023 at 11:28 AM. Reason: Adding link

Ryu adoptable made by Stardust
    Waving Buizel avatar made/animated by Da Plushee Boree
    Buimeleon made by Hare
    Static User bar & Anarchy Buizel made by honeycomb
    Name User bar made by Lyrichord
    Buizel Ryus made by Zapdos & GWN, respectfully
    Cutey Buizel made by Wooloo
    Buizel gif User bar made by Zenitsu
    Vector Buizel made by Hollow
    Ryu Buizel User bar made by Dero
    Christmas Buizel made by DankRUSE

National Dex Number: 418
    Type: Water
    Sea Weasel Pokemon

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Buizel For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (05-03-2023),GetJinxed (05-16-2023),j03 (05-03-2023),Zenitsu (05-03-2023)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,872 times
    Time Online
    564d 23h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobs View Post
    Hey! I'm confused.

It's free if you choose to rank up, otherwise you can pay the monthly subscription to use it, as Buizel stated in her response to you.

------------------------
    ------------------------

15. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Buizel (05-03-2023)

Page 90 of 110 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast