Page 214 of 215 FirstFirst ... 114164204212213214215 LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 2150

Thread: Stealth Buyer Pro (Main Shop Auto-Buyer)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    2d 23h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowhuntee View Post
    Most trophies and avatars can be fully automated with the bots and scripts here. You can get about half of all Stamps for about 1 mill np by just running the stamp bot in stack path. You can slowly collect the rest over time. I miss the ABer too and crave using it again like crack, but you can automate almost all of neopets with the scripts and bots that are working currently.

I'm absolutely terrified of getting banned by use a score sender. I usually run pet training scrips (Mystery + secret island ones0 but stackpath interrupt those as well & they need to be refreshed. What script is used for obtaining the stamps you referenced?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    3d 18h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear1 View Post
    I'm absolutely terrified of getting banned by use a score sender. I usually run pet training scrips (Mystery + secret island ones0 but stackpath interrupt those as well & they need to be refreshed. What script is used for obtaining the stamps you referenced?
    Just always set your score to below the review score and set Majin Score Sender to check before starting. If it isn't below the review score adjust accordingly. I tend to prefer to match a current top score because it means the score won't be suspicious and is a believable score because somebody else submitted the exact same score. Always make sure the timer automatically sets a time and make it randomise the time slightly in your settings. If TNT does review a score don't worry - so long as the score is possible for the amount of time the game was played and is not horrendously high to the point of being questionable or so high that it is not humanly possible the score should still land you a trophy and avatar, go through and your account used will be fine.

If to score gold you require sending a score that is a review score simply wait until the top scores are reset and the top score (number 1 spot) isn't a score that will be reviewed. Just use the Score Sender then or again to get a gold trophy without risking your account.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    6d 13h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Not to get too sidetracked away from the program we are supposed to discuss in this thread, but there is a stamp bot in stealthcore that'll automate stamp buying for you. With about 1 mill NP you can get a very respectable stamp number in about an hour of running it
    “People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.”
    —Winnie the Pooh

4. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowhuntee For This Useful Post:

j03 (08-06-2022)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear1 View Post
    Believe it or not, you can still send Flash game scores. There are multiple workarounds right now, so if someone tries to accuse you of cheating, you can ignore them and move on with your life because there are definitely ways. It's not worth your time arguing with people onsite either.

And as shadowhuntee posted, there's a bot in SC to buy + album stamps for you automatically. Don't forget to go through the settings and set your max np limit and whatnot.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    6d 13h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    Believe it or not, you can still send Flash game scores. There are multiple workarounds right now, so if someone tries to accuse you of cheating, you can ignore them and move on with your life because there are definitely ways. It's not worth your time arguing with people onsite either.
    I was going to wait a month or two to make sure TNT wouldn't freeze people using workarounds... But you and Bat have expressed more or less than same opinion. And your opinions on Neopets-related issues are second to none. I'm gonna start firing up the score sender again on Monday when I get back from visiting my family and try to finish my trophy collection in the next 3 or so months (before TNT further breaks the site lol)

-------

Yay! This post got me the orange ice pop userbar!!!
    —Winnie the Pooh

7. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowhuntee For This Useful Post:

Orbit (08-06-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    2d 10h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    I hate the idea of using multiple accounts to farm nps but am considering it without ab lol.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    6d 13h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Quote Originally Posted by bobtherealbuilder View Post
    I hate the idea of using multiple accounts to farm nps but am considering it without ab lol.
    I don't do this yet, but my idea is:

1) Aged shells, the older the better
    2) 1 proxy per an account
    3) StealthCORE (with food club bot at minimum running) on each account every day.
    4) Make a mall on the account you want to move the NP to. The more legit looking you make the mall, the better. If you can join an established mall with other users, even better
    5) Sell items at like a 3x inflated margin.
    6) Buy from the mall with your shells

You lose about 1/3 of your illegitimate NPs, but it should then be laundered pretty well and legitimized.

That's my best idea at least, and I'm pretty sure it's what a lot of the big malls are doing these days... I think they're just laundromats. Otherwise, I don't know how they are sustainable anymore with every user an adult who had played for years and knows that the shop wizard exists
    Last edited by shadowhuntee; 08-07-2022 at 07:19 AM.
    —Winnie the Pooh

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    2d 10h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowhuntee View Post
    I don't do this yet, but my idea is:

1) Aged shells, the older the better
    2) 1 proxy per an account
    3) StealthCORE (with food club bot at minimum running) on each account every day.
    4) Make a mall on the account you want to move the NP to. The more legit looking you make the mall, the better. If you can join an established mall with other users, even better
    5) Sell items at like a 3x inflated margin.
    6) Buy from the mall with your shells

You lose about 1/3 of your illegitimate NPs, but it should then be laundered pretty well and legitimized.

That's my best idea at least, and I'm pretty sure it's what a lot of the big malls are doing these days... I think they're just laundromats. Otherwise, I don't know how they are sustainable anymore with every user an adult who had played for years and knows that the shop wizard exists
    I see some shops with normal priced items then randomly priced 999999 junk items. I wonder if they are using that to transfer.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    6d 13h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Quote Originally Posted by bobtherealbuilder View Post
    I see some shops with normal priced items then randomly priced 999999 junk items. I wonder if they are using that to transfer.
    Quite possibly. And I'm not certain that TNT is even paying that much attention to those sorts of things. But that, to me at least, also seems a lot easier to detect than using my NP-laundering technique. But ask around a bit too because others have probably thought longer and harder than I have about how to best move NP from a stealthcore bot army to your main
    —Winnie the Pooh

12. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowhuntee For This Useful Post:

Bellz (08-18-2022)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    80/0
    Mentioned
    58 times
    Time Online
    36d 22h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Hi, I'm experimenting something weird all the buttons of my AB are off, I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I have all the file needed and I'm running as admin

Last edited by ZeroTwo; 08-07-2022 at 10:19 PM.

Page 214 of 215 FirstFirst ... 114164204212213214215 LastLast