9/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    3d 8h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverie View Post
    For real though. The jkjk stuff makes it seem like they're communicating to a close friend too. For someone who's supposed to be a staff member it just seems a tad unprofessional imo :/

I completely agree. Seems like the kind of vocabulary a young child or teenager would use with their friends in a chat room (or these days a text)... It is childish and unprofessional and almost implies that they don't take the job very seriously.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jojobloggs For This Useful Post:

Cherubi (04-19-2020),Erik. (04-18-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    1d 8h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Super cringe mode activated

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    174 times
    Time Online
    41d 11h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    god im so tired of every question being a paragraph. just ask the QUESTION! NT editorial is worse than cooking blogs sometimes

When I was a young neopian, I loved aishas so much TNT, hands you a plate of cookies. I go on the boards every day and like to show off my aishas, hands you a pizza. Me and my friends talk incessantly about our aishas, oh TNT I love the new aishas, hands you a pie shaped like an aisha. I would like to get a petpet for my lovely aisha, FFLOYED1234, but as I browsed the petpet puddle (great job on the petpet puddle by the way) i noticed, that OH WHAT A TRAVESTY, there is no dung miamouse! How could this be, it would match FFLOYED1234 so well, he is such a shithead after all. Bakes you gluten free cookies from scratch and hands them to you in a nice floral box. Anyway, can we please get a dung miamouse?

custom userbars by @lyrichord (argyle) and @charmander (guilmon ryu)! thank you so much!

"My name isn't Rob, but I'm Robbing"
    -Thieves 2020

@guil and @delibird

userbar by @charmander and art by @dankruse !

5. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Guil For This Useful Post:

Bellz (04-25-2020),bootiesrus (04-19-2020),CeciliaCross (04-19-2020),Druid (04-18-2020),Erik. (04-18-2020),Fabulous (04-25-2020),Flordibel (04-18-2020),funnybell (07-11-2020),gera (04-18-2020),gjniev (04-18-2020),hipowls (04-18-2020),♥ Hydrapple ♥ (04-18-2020),Jhin (04-18-2020),konkoct (04-18-2020),Pinecone (04-18-2020),Saturnine (05-08-2020),Seeno (04-18-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    85 times
    Time Online
    12d 20h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Guil View Post
    god im so tired of every question being a paragraph. just ask the QUESTION! NT editorial is worse than cooking blogs sometimes

When I was a young neopian, I loved aishas so much TNT, hands you a plate of cookies. I go on the boards every day and like to show off my aishas, hands you a pizza. Me and my friends talk incessantly about our aishas, oh TNT I love the new aishas, hands you a pie shaped like an aisha. I would like to get a petpet for my lovely aisha, FFLOYED1234, but as I browsed the petpet puddle (great job on the petpet puddle by the way) i noticed, that OH WHAT A TRAVESTY, there is no dung miamouse! How could this be, it would match FFLOYED1234 so well, he is such a shithead after all. Bakes you gluten free cookies from scratch and hands them to you in a nice floral box. Anyway, can we please get a dung miamouse?
    Haha oh my gosh so true. I don't know how that became a trend but it feels like that is the ONLY way to be noticed. Perhaps now we should start mispellrn thurngs to be notirced by the new editor.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sam_20188 For This Useful Post:

Guil (04-18-2020),snaith (04-19-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    1d 8h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

At this rate you should definitely submit a question like this, and watch it get published by this new person lmao

9. The Following User Says Thank You to konkoct For This Useful Post:

Guil (04-18-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    6d 12h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m

I feel, I find myself getting secondhand embarrassment from reading some of the questions

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Puppo For This Useful Post:

CeciliaCross (04-19-2020),funnybell (07-11-2020),Guil (04-18-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    27d 7h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    The response regarding no reply to NT entries in a little concerning, considering issue 900 is like two weeks away. No hold over NMs as far as I know have been sent out, no rejections to redraft and resubmit.

Pronouns
    she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    95/0
    Mentioned
    505 times
    Time Online
    222d 5h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 53m
    (you need an account to see links)
    Question a lot of people are asking about the Neocash portion of this Festival of Neggs. I know it ends tomorrow, and I know the FAQ specifically says we can't participate on side accounts, but I assume that's because of the Neopoints portion. What if we trade a negg and a negg kit to a side account? Are we able to participate in JUST the neocash portion on our sides in that case? Thank you!
    Yes, so sorry to get back to you so late. But we decided to extend the tinker kit sales so you can do that until the 30th. After that, the event will still be open if you need more time to tinker. You are allowed to participate in the nc portion of this event only on your side accounts but not the main event! You do not need the neggs to participate all you need is the tinker kits.

Hey TNT! Thanks again for the amazing Maraquan Lutari just released! But, as of right now they can't be customized with any maraquan items. Are you guys planning on fixing that, so they can be customized as well?~~geendayrocks523
    Unfortunately we do not retroactively fit all maraquan clothes onto them. But going forward all Maraquan clothing will fit on them. We will try to make a new one soon for you all!

Hi, TNT! So my birthday just passed recently, and when I logged on my eyes were met with the Official Birthday Theme. But I have sensitive eyes, and I'm wondering if there could be a way to turn it off. I appreciate wanting to celebrate my birthday, but...it hurts...~~viper_command
    Happy late birthday! All you have to do is go into my account >preferences > then at the bottom of the page you will see "theme" and from there you can change it to a different one.

Hi, TNT! I haven’t written in for a while since I usually do the same things on Neopets and am knowledgeable about those few things ^___^ However, I do want to branch out and enter my pets in the Beauty Contest. But alas... I’m shocked at the low effort on some of the artists’ parts. I actually can’t tell if it is low effort or cheating. I see some winners who have had their winning submissions resubmitted. Again and again and AGAIN. How is this allowed?!? Some pets have 15 Beauty Contest trophies from the SAME submission that has been entered week after week. There is no Beauty Contest FAQ and I usually don’t participate so I am not familiar with the rules. So please answer this, TNT. Why do you allow this??! Users are submitting the same art week after week repeatedly to garner more trophies for their pet without actually working hard or improving their work. I feel like this is unfair and almost cheating the system to get MANY trophies with minimum effort. Please remove my username.
    Hi, yes you can reuse the same art as many times as you like as long as it's always for the same pet, until you win gold in either species or overall. Once a piece wins gold, you would need to create a new image for them and retire the gold-winning entry.

Could we please get a full and complete list of site rules posted somewhere? I feel like it's inviting trouble and confusion to point people at the editorial for references to rules. If all the rules were on one page that was kept up to date, perhaps even sorted by category, that would be extremely helpful. With a lot of people rejoining, it would be nice to have ONE complete page where we could point newbies who have questions about what's allowed. PLEASE.
    Great question! We are currently working on a more detailed and straight forward set of site rules for you all. It will take time but know that it is in the works.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Menine For This Useful Post:

Erik. (04-25-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    29 times
    Time Online
    28d 13h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    i don't remember there ever being a rule about having to retire a winning BC entry? if it has existed, it certainly isn't enforced

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    33d 1h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    CAN you turn off the birthday theme though? I could’ve sworn changing it in prefs does nothing and you’re just stuck with whatever bullshit on Special Days like birthdays or valentines day? Lmao

Like that’s what you’d post on your birthday as like a subtle “send me shit”. “Anyone know how to turn off the birthday sidebar? SoOOooOOoOoOo annoying aha x”
    Last edited by philolivetti; 04-24-2020 at 11:54 PM.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to philolivetti For This Useful Post:

Botan (04-25-2020),Erik. (04-25-2020),My name is Yoshikage Kira (04-25-2020)