DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    21d 15h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    I don't see what the big issue is. There are Ice Draik Eggs. There are Royal Morphing Potions. Clay Aisha Morphing Potion. Ice Hissis are the cutest ice pet, so it's nice that there's a morphing potion now.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shoyru For This Useful Post:

Danny Phantom (05-07-2019),Sakuras (05-07-2019),vulkren (05-09-2019)

Pronouns
    she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    95/0
    Mentioned
    505 times
    Time Online
    222d 5h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 53m
    Quote Originally Posted by elethe View Post
    They released a Clay Aisha Morphing Potion a while back, and clay is supposed to be a non-paintable color (only obtainable by the lab ray or FFQ).

Ice Hissi is cool but TNT should really stop releasing things they're not supposed to.
    What bothers me is that jumpstart completely ignores the site mechanics. I really don't mind if they start doing alternatives for exclusive colours (they already did with charity corner and premium, so all the colours that are supposed to be rare are much more common nowadays), but it confirms that TNT don't know how things are supposed to be. But it's a nice morphing potion.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Menine For This Useful Post:

Bat (05-07-2019),Botan (05-07-2019),cauau (05-07-2019),Kaia (05-07-2019),Sakuras (05-07-2019)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    21d 15h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by Menine View Post
    What bothers me is that jumpstart completely ignores the site mechanics. I really don't mind if they start doing alternatives for exclusive colours (they already did with charity corner and premium, so all the colours that are supposed to be rare are much more common nowadays), but it confirms that TNT don't know how things are supposed to be. But it's a nice morphing potion.
    There really isn't anything on the site stating that it's a one-of-a-kind color or anything. Making a morphing potion that morphs a pet into the target color and species isn't really ignoring the site mechanics. You can't get any ice pet with this, just an Ice Hissi. Just like you can get an Ice Draik by hatching an egg, or getting an Ice Bori with that ancient toolbar offer if you had the toolbar back in the day. It's just one of two ways to get this particular ice pet now.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Shoyru For This Useful Post:

pls13818 (05-10-2019)

Pronouns
    she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    95/0
    Mentioned
    505 times
    Time Online
    222d 5h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 53m
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerkmid View Post
    There really isn't anything on the site stating that it's a one-of-a-kind color or anything. Making a morphing potion that morphs a pet into the target color and species isn't really ignoring the site mechanics. You can't get any ice pet with this, just an Ice Hissi. Just like you can get an Ice Draik by hatching an egg, or getting an Ice Bori with that ancient toolbar offer if you had the toolbar back in the day. It's just one of two ways to get this particular ice pet now.
    I think that the ice draik/bori are something different. Back in the day a draik egg was super expensive, and no one took the risk of zapping draiks, so the release of an Ice Draik Egg was not something that people would complain from making the colour "less exclusive". Ice bori was also made in a way that it remained rare and people complained when we could create them with the premium perk (I think that's bullshit, I like seeing new Ice boris, they're cute so why not?). But I agree with the Clay Aisha example. Like I said, I'm not bothered by the release of an alternative way to get exclusive colours, and I'm all okay with it. I even think that should be an UC paintbrush, so why not another ways to have "rare" colours? It's not the "morphing potion" itself that bothers me, but when I see TNT doing it, the first thing that crosses my mind is "they forgot that the colour is lab-ray exclusive". But Ice pets are cute and it's nice seeing a different morphing potion.
    Last edited by Menine; 05-07-2019 at 08:57 PM. Reason: grammar

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    21d 15h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    I think that the ice draik/bori are something different. Back in the day a draik egg was super expensive, and no one took the risk of zapping draiks, so the release of an Ice Draik Egg was not something that people would complain from making the colour "less exclusive". Ice bori was also made in a way that it remained rare and people complained when we could create them with the premium perk (I think that's bullshit, I like seeing new Ice boris, they're cute so why not?). But I agree with the Clay Aisha example. Like I said, I'm not bothered by the release of an alternative way to get exclusive colours, and I'm all okay with it. I even think that should be an UC paintbrush, so why not another ways to have "rare" colours? It's not the "morphing potion" itself that bothers me, but when I see TNT doing it, the first thing that crosses my mind is "they forgot that the colour is lab-ray exclusive". But Ice pets are cute and it's nice seeing a different morphing potion.
    They also "forgot" that Royal is only a color you can get from the Royal Paint Brush in the Hidden Tower, but made the Royalboy/girl Kyrii Morphing Potions. I don't think there is a restriction on what colors can and can't be a morphing potion, it is a magical item that transforms your entire pet into a new species/color. Not every species has a particular morphing potion, so Ice is still hard to get for other pets, like the Krawk.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    1d 19h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    If TNT states a colour is exclusive then it should remain so. The Ice Bori was hyped up as this one time only toolbar perk and it should stay that way. If they want to release other methods then simply don't say if something is exclusive.
    I'm not sure if they have explicitly stated that the Ice Hissi was lab ray exclusive, but if they have then its a slap in the face of everyone who has one.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sank For This Useful Post:

Menine (05-07-2019),Pinecone (05-08-2019),Sakuras (05-07-2019)

Pronouns
    she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    95/0
    Mentioned
    505 times
    Time Online
    222d 5h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 53m
    They also "forgot" that Royal is only a color you can get from the Royal Paint Brush in the Hidden Tower, but made the Royalboy/girl Kyrii Morphing Potions. I don't think there is a restriction on what colors can and can't be a morphing potion, it is a magical item that transforms your entire pet into a new species/color. Not every species has a particular morphing potion, so Ice is still hard to get for other pets, like the Krawk.
    I disagree with the pb example. It's a different comparison because for royal there's literally a Paint Brush for it. You can also win it through nerkmid machine or FFQ, it's not exclusive to hidden tower. HT also sells Baby and Maractite paintbrushes, and it used to sell Faerie pb too, and yet there are morphing potions for those colours, but they're not "exclusive to hidden tower". About the Krawk, TNT didn't made one Ice Krawk petpet back in the day, but it would remain rare if they did because the specie was rare. But, like i said so many times, I don't see a problem with that specific morphing potion itself

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    21d 15h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    I disagree with the pb example. It's a different comparison because for royal there's literally a Paint Brush for it. You can also win it through nerkmid machine or FFQ, it's not exclusive to hidden tower. HT also sells Baby and Maractite paintbrushes, and it used to sell Faerie pb too, and yet there are morphing potions for those colours, but they're not "exclusive to hidden tower". About the Krawk, TNT didn't made one Ice Krawk petpet back in the day, but it would remain rare if they did because the specie was rare. But, like i said so many times, I don't see a problem with that specific morphing potion itself
    That is incorrect, you cannot paint Royal with a FFQ, nor can you zap a pet Royal. It is exclusive to the Hidden Tower. Yes, it is always available in the Hidden Tower, but it is exclusive to it. There aren't really "rules" with Morphing Potions, and there really never has been, which was my point.

Pronouns
    she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    95/0
    Mentioned
    505 times
    Time Online
    222d 5h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 53m
    That is incorrect, you cannot paint Royal with a FFQ, nor can you zap a pet Royal. It is exclusive to the Hidden Tower. Yes, it is always available in the Hidden Tower, but it is exclusive to it. There aren't really "rules" with Morphing Potions, and there really never has been, which was my point.
    Oops, you're right about the FFQ. But the nerkmid machine still awards it, so it's still not exclusive. Like I said, I'm not bothered by it since they already made the exclusive colours not-so-exclusive before, but I disagree with you with this subject.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    21d 15h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Oops, you're right about the FFQ. But the nerkmid machine still awards it, so it's still not exclusive. Like I said, I'm not bothered by it since they already made the exclusive colours not-so-exclusive before, but I disagree with you with this subject.
    I'm just confused how this is somehow breaking their "rules" they set up(?) for morphing potions. You already mention that the Ice Draik Egg somehow doesn't count, but it restocks in the shops normally, just like the new MP. In the release of the first conventional Ice pet (IE, not the Toolbar Bori), the (you need an account to see links), they didn't say that the new Ice color was Lab Exclusive. Nor did they mention that for the release of the (you need an account to see links) itself. The color was technically released on September 20th, 2004 with the release of the Ice Bori, but they make no mention of it in the news. Even the (you need an account to see links) says the new Ice Quiggle is painted that way. It seems to be spread by users that Ice is "lab only" versus a conscious decision on the original TNT's part. There really is no contradiction here. The new TNT has a lot of weird inconsistencies with regards to world-building, but this doesn't seem like one of them.