Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    30d 16h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by Harvest Goddess View Post
    (you need an account to see links)

I love him. I seriously stared at my screen half awake and bleary eyed like, "No fucking way that's a shiny bonsly right now?"
    SOOOO cute! It's ready for spring!

Quote Originally Posted by Maia View Post
    if anyone wants to add me, my researcher ID is: 1306-0246-0938
    c:
    Added you to the first page! and to my game as well

Quote Originally Posted by Maneki Neko View Post
    My wife has the Pokemon Sleep device thingie. The little song Pikachu sings for you at bed time...
    My heart melts. I like to sing along.
    Personally I prefer my smartwatch for sleep tracking but I think it's a cute little device and game.
    It's SO cute! You can preview different noises for pikachu in the sleep app also. I don't think I unlocked them all yet but they're all very very cute.

thank you to hearts for my pumpkin, Lyrichord for my userbar, and Great White North for my snail ryu!

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    710 times
    Time Online
    157d 10h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    I was happy to get a little totodile this morning! He's so cute!

I'm quite liking this little app! It fun. I do wish it synced up to smart watche other than the Pokémon one though. Maybe one day they will integrate them.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    12d 3h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Do you guys have the little dongle device thing? I was informed that you can play Pokemon Sleep with just your phone! So I want to try! I just don't want my phone to overheat. If using your phone, where do you put it while you sleep?

I've sent everyone a friend request ^o^
    Last edited by Maneki Neko; 07-31-2023 at 02:04 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    30d 16h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Do you guys have the little dongle device thing? I was informed that you can play Pokemon Sleep with just your phone! So I want to try! I just don't want my phone to overheat. If using your phone, where do you put it while you sleep?

I have it! I leave the pokeball by my pillow. I leave my phone charging on my nightstand like I always have but you could do whatever with your phone overnight. The pokeball will track your sleep by itself

I got jiggypuff today which is a favorite of mine!

thank you to hearts for my pumpkin, Lyrichord for my userbar, and Great White North for my snail ryu!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to chii3d For This Useful Post:

Maneki Neko (07-31-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    2d 18h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m

I've been using my phone for a week and it's never overheated. The app doesn't seem to use any function when it's in the "sleep" mode, I was /drunk/ and didn't charge my phone and used the app and the battery barely went down.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RadLapras For This Useful Post:

Alcremie (08-01-2023),chii3d (07-31-2023),Maneki Neko (07-31-2023)

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 22h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    im starting to get the idea this is pay to capture your pokemon.. so many times where i needed just one more biscuit its an extra 23 bucks... this is crazy. does anyone else get this feeling?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    30d 16h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    im starting to get the idea this is pay to capture your pokemon.. so many times where i needed just one more biscuit its an extra 23 bucks... this is crazy. does anyone else get this feeling?
    I saw that and the premium sub is crazy pricey for the amount of play time you have within the game. You can use your sleep points to buy cookies which I did a few days ago. But each of the basic cookies only gives one heart!

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 22h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by chii3d View Post
    I saw that and the premium sub is crazy pricey for the amount of play time you have within the game. You can use your sleep points to buy cookies which I did a few days ago. But each of the basic cookies only gives one heart!
    right?! and whats this with allowing 50 friends and 500 requests?! i think it should be flipped around... did they limit pokemon go friends? i dont remember

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    57/0
    Mentioned
    51 times
    Time Online
    20d 19h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    I think they have it that was to incentivise you to pay for more cookies, but at the same time you can always wait until the next time you encounter that pokemon to be friends with it It saves the friendship points amount. Also if you see a pokemon that says "hungry" by it, it usually has a multiplier so that your cookies are worth more and you can make friends with it right away.
    Personally I feel like the game is very slow, which I think it's supposed to be? It's not exactly supposed to be a "catch them all - right now" type of game from my understanding, I believe it's just supposed to be a cute little activity that encourages you to sleep and sometimes when you wake up you can make a cute new little pokemon friend <3

------------------------------
    John Cena Cat

Buff cena cat by @honeycomb

12. The Following User Says Thank You to John Cena For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (08-01-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    74 times
    Time Online
    93d 2h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 6m
    Yeah, that's the problem with any phone app nowadays. I tend to hoard in-game currency and items though so I usually have enough. Idk I guess just stockpile the cookies until you get enough to capture a Pokemon? Not ideal but at least the same ones can respawn the next mornings for more cookies. I usually give that music note cookie and two pokeball cookies and that's enough for one 1st stage pokemon.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Alcremie For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (08-01-2023)