Thread: How to steal a neopet....from YOURSELF?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    3h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

How to steal a neopet....from YOURSELF?

Is anyone else in this situation? I have a Neopets account that I can't get into (cuz I can't remember the birthday), and I'm willing to abandon it and lose all my stuff...but I want to save one of my pets and bring her over to a new account. I've given up trying to remember the birthday, so does anyone know how I can steal this pet from my old account and bring it into the new account?

It's a pretty ridiculous situation I've found myself in. Does anyone else wind up in weird multi-account problems like this?

Thanks
    DL/UL
    126/0
    Mentioned
    300 times
    Time Online
    218d 12h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 43m
    I do birthday cracks if your account was created before 2012

Thanks
    DL/UL
    84/1
    Mentioned
    533 times
    Time Online
    134d 9h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m
    If the account isn't from before 2012 @(you need an account to see links) can help with birthday cracks as well

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mophead For This Useful Post:

looklook123123 (09-28-2018)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    242 times
    Time Online
    123d 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    49m
    I can crack any account as @(you need an account to see links) said, but many people can get the birthday for you if it's made before 2012.

If I can be of any help though, shoot me a PM and check out my birthday thread (link is somewhere in my signature below).

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    3h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Thanks everyone who responded. My account was made in 2015 according to my profile page, which means it's not on the list. I would LOVE to hire you, @(you need an account to see links), but I really don't have any spare money at the moment.
    I did contact Neopets but all they did was change my password And since the email I used to make it got deleted, I can't just check it and see....

Welp, time to search the depths of my computer for my fake information. Curse 18-year-old me and my disorganization!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    6d 6h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by jackavaler View Post
    Thanks everyone who responded. My account was made in 2015 according to my profile page, which means it's not on the list. I would LOVE to hire you, @(you need an account to see links), but I really don't have any spare money at the moment.
    I did contact Neopets but all they did was change my password And since the email I used to make it got deleted, I can't just check it and see....

Welp, time to search the depths of my computer for my fake information. Curse 18-year-old me and my disorganization!
    Why not try to recreate the e-mail since it got deleted? If it's been purged you can likely remake it.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    3h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. 49 View Post
    Why not try to recreate the e-mail since it got deleted? If it's been purged you can likely remake it.
    I didn't think of that! I'll give that a shot, thank you!