DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    196 times
    Time Online
    76d 13h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Also to add. i'm just tired of going through this. I don't like to rant in detail about my life on public forums but I'm just so done I don't care anymore.

userbar: Charmander

Roland SP-55 by: Honeycomb
    My contributions:
    (you need an account to see links)
    by: hearts
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

by: Rattata

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Synth Salazzle For This Useful Post:

Alcremie (08-18-2023),Erik. (08-18-2023),Excalibur (08-21-2023),kittyray (08-18-2023),NeopetLandy (08-21-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    233 times
    Time Online
    95d 20h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 5m
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthbass View Post
    Also to add. i'm just tired of going through this. I don't like to rant in detail about my life on public forums but I'm just so done I don't care anymore.
    Jesus dude, that's super terrible.... I hope it will pass soon and you won't lose more teeth, and you'll feel better soon. Just hang in there and focus on your partner and the good stuff in life! Like your new synth! This will pass I'm sure, and maybe this autumn will be one of the best. Future you is rooting for ya and I am too

Ummie and Vape made by the awesome GWN

my own special userbar made by Lyrichord
    and the awesomest ryus made by GWN, Infected & Lyrichord

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Erik. For This Useful Post:

Synth Salazzle (08-21-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    74 times
    Time Online
    93d 2h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 6m
    I am NC with my sister. She doesn't give AF about my mom, brother, or me. She just loves to fuck with people and if she can't do that she will ignore you if you ever want to talk or need something. She was a B I T C H to my brother and I as kids so we don't really talk to her. She resents my mother for stuff that happened over 40 years ago. Yeah okay I get it but like go get a therapist sis you've still been doing petty shit to mom all these years. Yeah, mom isn't perfect and I have gone NC with her before but that's all water under the bridge. I've moved on and don't care about it anymore. Mom doesn't really have the mental capacity anymore anyway. She's slowly slipping into alzheimer's or something so now sis is taking advantage of that.

We have a storage unit that is full of my moms things. My sister didn't want anything to do with any of it to help until she got wind of family stuff that could be worth something in there. I took all of my stuff out of there a while ago. I got the text from mom about sis coming to check out the storage unit. Cool, easy text to absolutely not engage with. Hours later I get another text and another call that they are coming to me with my "stuff". 1.) I don't have stuff in there 2.) I know you are trying to fuck with me. 3.) Good luck getting in. So glad I moved into a second floor apartment. Idk what's up with toxic people man I'm just trying to vibe and get through the workday, my sister in Christ, it's Friday!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Alcremie For This Useful Post:

Synth Salazzle (08-18-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    19h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    I was so annoyed because our neighbor was mowing the lawn again on a Saturday. He's not even working, so he doesn't have to do it on the weekend. It's just really annoying because it's so loud and I can't relax and watch my favorite show.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    230 times
    Time Online
    70d 2h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    Getting told that I was over reacting when I agreed to hang out with a friend when they didn't respond to me when trying to confirm time, and then them not responding for a few days... This always seems to be the pattern, say they want to hang out, never actually confirm it, or flake out last minute after confirming, nearly every time.

Somehow, I'm always in the wrong, no matter how justified I'm feeling. To quote MJ from Spider-Man 2 "after all these years, he's nothing to me but an empty seat."

*that's rough buddy*

thank you Dita ;u; & thank you sugarbee *u* thank you Lyrichord for the ub *O* thank you Kibba for the dp eue

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Hollow For This Useful Post:

kittyray (08-19-2023)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    26 times
    Time Online
    40d 16h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    One time there was this older guy (he looked 60+) who hit and ran my car >;(( he flipped me off in the mirror and it made me so anxious with driving for months after that happened! He sped off and the damage he did was like $500 ;-;... He merged into my lane with no signal abruptly and he was using a WORK van of all cars. I reported it to the police and nothing happened :c but now I keep a dash cam in my car. I just wish the older guy apologized and paid for the damage smh. I never flipped him off back or said anything, I kept my calm but internally I was like "sir I am less than half your age, are you really flipping me off" *growls*

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Cerberus For This Useful Post:

NeopetLandy (08-21-2023)

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 22h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracarys View Post
    I've seen this happen way too many times. It's happened to me as well. They tell you if you work hard and do all of the things you'll get promoted. Wrong...they keep you there to do all of the grunt work and promote the lesser performers. At least you got a raise though right, Ex? I would wait and see if you get along with everyone but always keep a lookout for better opportunities.
    sorry work was super busy and well life. i forgot to get back to you! yes i got a raise. and ill get another one in october it seems. it was a little raise- dont get me wrong itll help but jeeze that tech spec pay was 6 digits i talked to my boss about it. well seems theres an end goal and ill continue in the group for now lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
    One time there was this older guy (he looked 60+) who hit and ran my car >;(( he flipped me off in the mirror and it made me so anxious with driving for months after that happened! He sped off and the damage he did was like $500 ;-;... He merged into my lane with no signal abruptly and he was using a WORK van of all cars. I reported it to the police and nothing happened :c but now I keep a dash cam in my car. I just wish the older guy apologized and paid for the damage smh. I never flipped him off back or said anything, I kept my calm but internally I was like "sir I am less than half your age, are you really flipping me off" *growls*
    i hate that... i wish we all lived near each other cause i can do vehicle repairs for way under lol. im sorry about your hoopty

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SturmWolke View Post
    I was so annoyed because our neighbor was mowing the lawn again on a Saturday. He's not even working, so he doesn't have to do it on the weekend. It's just really annoying because it's so loud and I can't relax and watch my favorite show.
    did they do it at 6am?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Synthbass View Post
    synth i am so sorry.. theres alot to life and we are all happy youre here. <3 not much we can do far away but im hoping an easy recovery. yeah not much you can do with medicaid.. i mean in thailand they have great dentists for under 1k lol if that helps any? probably cheaper tbh anywhere but the US i find that theres better doctos surgeons etc.

hoping things work out much better synthy.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

♥ Cerberus ♥ (08-21-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    74 times
    Time Online
    93d 2h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 6m
    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    sorry work was super busy and well life. i forgot to get back to you! yes i got a raise. and ill get another one in october it seems. it was a little raise- dont get me wrong itll help but jeeze that tech spec pay was 6 digits i talked to my boss about it. well seems theres an end goal and ill continue in the group for now lol
    No worries! Never feel bad about that, I get it. Eh yeah I forgot most raises these days are sliver thin. I've had bosses in the past that kept promising me things just to keep me working there with no real intention of promoting me. Every one I applied to I got turned down but always a "promise" for the future. Hopefully that isn't the case for you.

& Juuuuust out of curiosity, how much would a new set of teeth cost in Thailand? 40k here and that's too much...basically my partner has no good teeth left and one fell out during dinner out and we had to cut it short and go home. :/ I've been nervous of it happening again ever since. The infections are scary too. Just thought I'd ask cuz all the options I see are probably out of reach unfortunately.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Alcremie For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (08-21-2023)

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 22h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracarys View Post
    No worries! Never feel bad about that, I get it. Eh yeah I forgot most raises these days are sliver thin. I've had bosses in the past that kept promising me things just to keep me working there with no real intention of promoting me. Every one I applied to I got turned down but always a "promise" for the future. Hopefully that isn't the case for you.

& Juuuuust out of curiosity, how much would a new set of teeth cost in Thailand? 40k here and that's too much...basically my partner has no good teeth left and one fell out during dinner out and we had to cut it short and go home. :/ I've been nervous of it happening again ever since. The infections are scary too. Just thought I'd ask cuz all the options I see are probably out of reach unfortunately.
    yeah this was a mess up on my HR guy not my boss. he was transparent and nice about all of this. were working on a way to fast track me up the ladder. with intended performance reviews plus work classes. which is nice.

as far as teeth go:

obviously a rough estimate. however guaranteed if you know thai and speak fluently theyll barter lower LOL

only reason i know is our family vacation from 2010. we visited for 4 weeks and mom was the translator. once she spoke thai it was full on family treatment EVERYWHERE deals on everything.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    74 times
    Time Online
    93d 2h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 6m
    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    yeah this was a mess up on my HR guy not my boss. he was transparent and nice about all of this. were working on a way to fast track me up the ladder. with intended performance reviews plus work classes. which is nice.

as far as teeth go:

obviously a rough estimate. however guaranteed if you know thai and speak fluently theyll barter lower LOL

only reason i know is our family vacation from 2010. we visited for 4 weeks and mom was the translator. once she spoke thai it was full on family treatment EVERYWHERE deals on everything.
    omg I can't stand HR lol

oooooooo that's cheaper than Mexico! On a scale of Spanish (easy), Russian (medium), to Japanese (Hard), how difficult is Thai to learn? I love learning languages but not sure how much time I need to learn it