Thread: longshot, but why not? Did u hack my account? Can I have it back? Also, what have you lost in a hack

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    25 times
    Time Online
    11d 3h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m

longshot, but why not? Did u hack my account? Can I have it back? Also, what have you lost in a hack

I know I'm not alone here, and probably almost everyone here has lost expensive items/accounts/pets due to hacks/cg/xss/crack/neo's poor security

What are the most expensive things you lost? Maybe a sentimental account or pet that you can never get back?

Has anyone had any success retrieving their items through TNT support?

I submitted a ticket in april, and last month they changed the ticket to "working on it" or whatever, but I dont have much hope because not long after the items were taken my account was iced. I have a feeling even if I get my account back, i'll never get my suap, gow, and wodf

Mine was an active account, had a lot of items, but the hacker only took suap, gow, and wodf

If you think you remember taking these items from an account, and have a heart enough to return them to a fellow clraik member, I can absolutely prove that account was mine at the time you broke in.

I know the person who took my items most likely wont even see this, and even if they did wouldnt return the items, but why the heck not? who cares about this site anymore anyway

it was pretty devastating for me to lose those items, as I bought them when they were super inflated and since I dont play too much anymore besides training my pet I knew I would never be able to afford those items ever again, so I pretty much quit playing directly because of this loss.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    101 times
    Time Online
    28d 2h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    My worst loss was losing my $400-500ish NC/premium account 7+ years ago because I paid someone NPs to get me a game avatar :/

I didn't take those from you, but I hope whoever does sees this and can help! You might be able to get the account back, but as you said, getting the items back is unlikely. Sorry for your losses
    PM me to see what I have up for sale! Always selling UCs/NP/Accounts!
    Offering free PIN cracks to Clraik rank (and higher!), just shoot me a PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    25 times
    Time Online
    11d 3h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Urbex View Post
    My worst loss was losing my $400-500ish NC/premium account 7+ years ago because I paid someone NPs to get me a game avatar :/

I didn't take those from you, but I hope whoever does sees this and can help! You might be able to get the account back, but as you said, getting the items back is unlikely. Sorry for your losses
    ouch, that stinks, I have lost so many accounts over the years, I never thought I would really care about losing another one. But this stung, just because I know I'd never be able to afford those items again.

Luckily I do have about 100 morphing potions spread around my ABing accounts, so if I do decide to start over thats probably a good 25m or so, which isn't bad. But it isn't great. enough to train a pet up I suppose.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    101 times
    Time Online
    28d 2h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Quote Originally Posted by scannon View Post
    ouch, that stinks, I have lost so many accounts over the years, I never thought I would really care about losing another one. But this stung, just because I know I'd never be able to afford those items again.

Luckily I do have about 100 morphing potions spread around my ABing accounts, so if I do decide to start over thats probably a good 25m or so, which isn't bad. But it isn't great. enough to train a pet up I suppose.
    Yeah that's definitely a huge setback. It certainly stings for a while losing an account you really cared about.
    25m is a good start, with the deflated prices of the items you want, that's not too bad. Especially if you spent those NPs on ABing. Good luck rebuilding, if that's what you decide!
    PM me to see what I have up for sale! Always selling UCs/NP/Accounts!
    Offering free PIN cracks to Clraik rank (and higher!), just shoot me a PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    19d 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Ouch. I dislike people getting into active accounts, but that's my opinion and I'm sure some disagree with it.
    I think the most I ever lost was about 15mil on an account that I was active on (back before everything deflated and NPs were given out like o2).

I have heard of TNT giving back super "expensive" items if they can track them, but it would largely depend on who answers your ticket, what kind of proof you have, and if they can track the item after it left your account. If they were legit, you can try, but I really wouldn't count on it.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    My first account 10+ years ago banned for no reason and couldn't get it back. Back then you didn't have to have email so that was probably the worst part lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    12d 15h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    I'm sorry that happened to you
    My RW account with RN pets was hacked few years back through unreg email (I put them on a side).
    Kinda bummed because the RN pets are my BFF's and my brother's name. Oh well.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    29 times
    Time Online
    10d 19h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Thankfully the only account I lost was ~11 years ago. I was really pissed off about it at the time having lost out on a lot of retired avatars, but I've built the account I have now even better so I'm not TOO upset. Until I think about my uc plushie uni.....

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    52d 20h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    When I was a kid one of my sides was broken into so I neomailed my side account from my main and somehow managed to convince the person to contact me on msn where I talked to them for a few days pretending to be my parents. Lol. Was weird. They probably knew it was actually me... I was a dumb kid.