Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    2d 7h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Hideitfromthekids View Post
    I'm having an issue with one of the shell accounts I've purchased and wondering if anyone has insight on it. Since I was lazy and never got around to changing the original email on the account, I panicked knowing the email reset thing wouldnt work :U Went on incognito, logged in, changed the email to one of mine. Got the 'change email' link, clicked it and got an error message and then got logged out a few minutes later. Went to log back in and the password I had used only half an hour earlier to get in now is showing as incorrect. It doesn't have any special characters and isnt over the 20 character limit. So what do yall think- glitch or when you change email does it also send a message to the OG email? I'm wondering if it wasnt as much of a shell as I thought and the creator got notified and went in and changed the pass >.>
    Took a gamble and send them a ticket (despite the account very obviously being illegit and me not knowing all the account details xD) And they helped me get back in within a few hours! Big relief haha. I imagine they're clinging onto whatever players they can keep at this point... or just rushing through these tickets like crazy

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hideitfromthekids For This Useful Post:

Autobot (08-04-2022),DarkSkies (08-04-2022),♥ Dita ♥ (08-04-2022),Fiore (08-08-2022),galaxystar (08-05-2022),♥ Hydrapple ♥ (08-04-2022),Jackalope (08-05-2022),kittyray (08-04-2022),Sakuras (08-05-2022)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 12h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Hideitfromthekids View Post
    Took a gamble and send them a ticket (despite the account very obviously being illegit and me not knowing all the account details xD) And they helped me get back in within a few hours! Big relief haha. I imagine they're clinging onto whatever players they can keep at this point... or just rushing through these tickets like crazy
    Glad to hear you got your account back from support. Thanks for letting us know... This should help ease other users having issues that sent them a ticket and are still waiting!
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

♥ Dita ♥ (08-04-2022),galaxystar (08-05-2022),Jackalope (08-05-2022),Sakuras (08-05-2022)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    191 times
    Time Online
    122d 18h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Thats honestly great to hear
    Gonna try and do that with my accounts and hope for the best
    dunno what to do with this...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hydrapple For This Useful Post:

galaxystar (08-05-2022)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    421 times
    Time Online
    85d 2h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    I'm happy you get it solved @(you need an account to see links), it's a good thing TNT is giving fast responses after all of this chaos.

Thanks for let us know

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

8. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

galaxystar (08-05-2022)

Pronouns
    She/Bitch
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    7d 8h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    hmmm some password changes aren't working. Having to send another email to gain access. Had to do this with like 5 accounts. hmm :/

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    421 times
    Time Online
    85d 2h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by galaxystar View Post
    hmmm some password changes aren't working. Having to send another email to gain access. Had to do this with like 5 accounts. hmm :/
    Just sharing this information that may help you, I'm sorry you're going through such hassle

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

galaxystar (08-05-2022),Sakuras (08-05-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    133 times
    Time Online
    55d 4h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    Just sharing this information that may help you, I'm sorry you're going through such hassle

That last note makes me want to cry as a web developer

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RealisticError For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (08-05-2022),galaxystar (08-05-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    87 times
    Time Online
    42d 17h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    My biggest fear has been confirmed and they have updated their "password reset" to ask for the OG email on the account lol

The fucked thing is that i type in the OG email and it says its not correct which i am 99% sure it is correct, so that's great. i knew this was going to happen which is why i was initially peeved by all of this, even though it didn't initially affect me because i kept a spreadsheet/changed all my emails and passwords. but if they are going to start requiring the OG email (and possibly sending it to that email???) that is incredibly fucked up.

i am not sure if this is a new prompt or not, i could have sworn that i reset this account already. i would be very careful everyone rn, ive personally logged out of all of my accounts because i have no idea if this is a new reset or what

This is especially fucked up because they are allowing active accounts to be ticketed into (presumably w/ zero info????), but those of us who want to get into our legit side accounts have to jump through hoops and remember the precise second of the hour we created our account and what the weather was in farenheit if we want a chance of getting into it! lovely.

edit: crisis averted thanks to a helpful CKer. this is apparently a glitch and even if you enter the correct email it wont go through, so you have to work around it. but if this is a sign of things to come, that is scary af
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by oventoast; 08-05-2022 at 12:13 PM.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to oventoast For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (08-05-2022),galaxystar (08-05-2022),Ghast (08-05-2022),Orbit (08-05-2022),Sakuras (08-06-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    202 times
    Time Online
    118d 8h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 1m
    Quote Originally Posted by oventoast View Post
    My biggest fear has been confirmed and they have updated their "password reset" to ask for the OG email on the account lol

The fucked thing is that i type in the OG email and it says its not correct which i am 99% sure it is correct, so that's great. i knew this was going to happen which is why i was initially peeved by all of this, even though it didn't initially affect me because i kept a spreadsheet/changed all my emails and passwords. but if they are going to start requiring the OG email (and possibly sending it to that email???) that is incredibly fucked up.

i am not sure if this is a new prompt or not, i could have sworn that i reset this account already. i would be very careful everyone rn
    a friend of mine had this happen as well, but it was because the account in question did not have an actual email registered to it. (like it was just random letters) is it possible that could be the issue?

i like plushie tonu & making silly art ૮ ˶ᵔ ᴥ ᵔ˶ ა

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    16d 7h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Alice has been known to say that the OG email address isn't the OG email address.

Happened to a few of my accounts even though I created them.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Dream Weaver For This Useful Post:

oventoast (08-05-2022)