1/0
    Mentioned
    184 times
    Time Online
    44d 4h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by crookedteeth View Post
    I don’t think that they would make “UC” versions of species and colours that came after 2007.
    That's what I thought too, it would kind of defeat the purpose.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    34 times
    Time Online
    30d 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    The NDA comment appears to originate from a Site Events topic about NCUCs, where this one random user made one (1) post:

(you need an account to see links)

This is the only context i've found thus far

(Jawsch also chimed in on the OP board to say there wasn't a VIP-only party-- not one he was at, at least, and i'm sure he would have found it if there was one-- and this announcement wasn't said at the 'regular' party:

Needless to say, these rumors appear to be unfounded, to say the least, but i'm here for it if it's true.

Update and clarification: Jawsch called out this user on the Site Events Topic, confirming this didn't happen (i have no idea what the status of the vip party is at this point-- I assume maybe it was a mixed VIP and 'regular' party, as opposed to there being a vip-only party)

Last edited by CadmiumYellow; 07-25-2023 at 08:55 AM. Reason: i have no idea why some images are showing up as links vs attachments, it's too early to figure out technology lol

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CadmiumYellow For This Useful Post:

Crooked (07-25-2023),Old but gold (07-25-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    130 times
    Time Online
    138d 5h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 38m
    Quote Originally Posted by CadmiumYellow View Post
    The NDA comment appears to originate from a Site Events topic about NCUCs, where this one random user made one (1) post:
    Sorry, I can't help but read NCUCs as nuh-kooks out loud in my head.

I feel like the idea of buyable TNT-approved NCs has been bandied about since time immemorial and time and time again it has been disproved, yet I continue to hold out hope that it will happen.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Styx For This Useful Post:

Old but gold (07-25-2023)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    420 times
    Time Online
    84d 21h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    I believe it when I see it. I practically have the pets I wanted and only trade for fun sometimes, but if this other person made up that just to have an advantage over others bad on you buddy

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Pronouns
    🦕☄️🌃
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    162 times
    Time Online
    59d 1h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 23m
    I'll believe it when I see it but I've never like OP in that screenshot. That's the same person endlessly training their vwn uc mspp (bd stats on ucs don't mean alot to ppl) and hoping for high tier offers and isn't even getting those lol

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Totodile For This Useful Post:

Abyss (07-25-2023),Demetri (07-25-2023),Trash Panda (07-25-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    48 times
    Time Online
    93d 8h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 34m
    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
    I'll believe it when I see it but I've never like OP in that screenshot. That's the same person endlessly training their vwn uc mspp (bd stats on ucs don't mean alot to ppl) and hoping for high tier offers and isn't even getting those lol
    I was sure I knew him from somewhere, and ofc he's the one with the bD uC mSpP LOL. I remember him being so rude to people who offered on this poogle and I avoided him like the plague.

There is no trash cannot, only
    TRASH CAN

Special thanks to lyrichord for the amazing userbar avatar & honeycomb for the cutest drawing!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Trash Panda For This Useful Post:

Totodile (07-25-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/2
    Mentioned
    265 times
    Time Online
    44d 2h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    It could have been something that was misheard or misunderstood through conversations. We all know how the word of mouth gets jumbled up along the way.

If there was an actual announcement made I think there would've been more anonymous tips despite there having an NDA. We're not known for keeping our mouths shut xD

I'll believe it when I actually see a proper announcement. (Then again, even with proper announcements things don't even happen sometimes)

Pronouns
    🦕☄️🌃
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    162 times
    Time Online
    59d 1h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 23m
    Quote Originally Posted by Trash Panda View Post
    I was sure I knew him from somewhere, and ofc he's the one with the bD uC mSpP LOL. I remember him being so rude to people who offered on this poogle and I avoided him like the plague.
    Yup I was one who offered on his poogle eons ago and was flat out told 'lol no thank you. Looking for higher tier' Now I avoid him like the plague. God forbid if I get a pet he really wants I'm ignoring his ass

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Totodile For This Useful Post:

Trash Panda (07-25-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    30d 16h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Yeeeeeah no way this is happening. They will hype it up before they do it. Other people at the party said this didn’t happen. I’ll believe these nc UCs when I see them.

thank you to hearts for my pumpkin, Lyrichord for my userbar, and Great White North for my snail ryu!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    32d 15h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    51m
    it's clearly untrue. If this was coming they'd have hyped it in their 'new era' announcement post rather than burying the smallest mention of it still being 'worked on' in their FAQ - unless you have the business sense of Elon Musk you don't suddenly drop big changes like that without taking the time to hype and promote them first. Bear in mind their priority needs to be growing the site not just surprising current members.

Aaaand you don't get a bunch of random partygoers to sign NDAs, as if that would be trackable.