22/0
    Mentioned
    27 times
    Time Online
    12d 9h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Now program does not start. i mean...
    i login into cK/neopets account, i schedule YYB for example and then i press "start program" but looks like its doing nothing, there's nothing in the log saying "yyb score sent 1 of 46"

-SOLVED CHANGING TIME & DATE TO US FORMAT-

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    2d 19h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I am getting an error while logging in. And when I normally try to login to neopets it says I tried to login too many times in the past hour and tells me to try after an hour.
    I just tried logging in and this happened, I changed the time and date format but still same error.

EDIT: It started working. I had to login through chrome once again manually and then start the program. Thank you.
    Last edited by Bhigna20; 06-05-2020 at 04:41 PM.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhigna20 View Post
    I am getting an error while logging in. And when I normally try to login to neopets it says I tried to login too many times in the past hour and tells me to try after an hour.
    I just tried logging in and this happened, I changed the time and date format but still same error.
    Make sure you're putting in the right login info.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    66d 17h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    38m
    Alright so I'm still not sure what I'm doing wrong. When I open the SS I get a pop up and it says "Please make sure you extract all files from zip files you downloaded and re-run the program. I press ok and login with my ck credentials. So far so good. Then I go to file login manager and select chrome and then "check neopets cookies" and it just clicks out.... every time. It doesn't give me a "single login" option just the multiple login option if I try to login another way...... what am i doing wrong?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    89/0
    Mentioned
    41 times
    Time Online
    12d 9h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    I can log in fine however the program just constantly shows as Running and the scheduler shows as waiting.
    I wasn't selected for the Clraik team so selected my own however I do have VIP.
    Will me selecting my own team be causing issues?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    7d 14h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Fizzlepop View Post
    Alright so I'm still not sure what I'm doing wrong. When I open the SS I get a pop up and it says "Please make sure you extract all files from zip files you downloaded and re-run the program. I press ok and login with my ck credentials. So far so good. Then I go to file login manager and select chrome and then "check neopets cookies" and it just clicks out.... every time. It doesn't give me a "single login" option just the multiple login option if I try to login another way...... what am i doing wrong?
    Have you extracted the zip file somewhere? You shouldn't be using the program from inside the zip file. Make a folder somewhere like your desktop or Documents and extract all the contents of the zip file into that folder.

It's a known problem that Chrome cookies don't work. Only Firefox cookies are supported at the moment. Some older versions of Chrome still work so that's why the option is still there. Recommend you use Firefox to make it work, it'll be the least amount of tech stress to proceed this way lol. Otherwise the manual login method will work too, but could be tricky with the cookies and user agent.

The multiple login is also the single login option. Your accounts file can have just one row of data in the format of "username:password:0:0" and it'll do the job

You should also find your Chrome user agent and put that into the Customer user agent box at the bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by Monster1uz View Post
    I can log in fine however the program just constantly shows as Running and the scheduler shows as waiting.
    Nah it shouldn't be because you selected your own team. Read a few pages back on this thread. There's some good posts by others including j03 himself. Try apply those things and see how it goes. Looks like the program is not fully compatible with timezone/date formats different users might be using.
    Last edited by aaronsd; 06-05-2020 at 06:55 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to aaronsd For This Useful Post:

j03 (06-05-2020)

Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    82/0
    Mentioned
    135 times
    Time Online
    247d 22h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 24m
    The clock settings fix made the program work for me, thank you everyone

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    The message you pasted here... please read it. Sounds like it's crashing because you didn't extract everything into a folder.

Quote Originally Posted by Monster1uz View Post
    See the above posts from earlier today.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

10. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

aaronsd (06-05-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    66d 17h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    38m
    [QUOTE=j03;1073803]The message you pasted here... please read it. Sounds like it's crashing because you didn't extract everything into a folder.

I did extract everything into a folder. Bat just tried helping me awhile ago step by step but we couldn�t get it to work. I can provide screenshots of everything I�m doing but I don�t feel comfortable with someone taken over my computer and doing it for me (that�s what was offered). I�m just trying to figure it out.... I made a folder on my desktop and moved the files into it. I downloaded parallel, stealth core (I was told I didn�t need this but I downloaded it because it was a step on the Mac help post), ac sender, .net framework 4.6.......I can log into the ac sender with my ck credentials by when I go to Loginmaster it isn�t letting me sign in with the neopet cookies. It just closes out. Bat said y�all fixed the chrome issue so I didn�t have to download Firefox but it�s still not letting me gain access to my neo account and it closes out immediately. So I�m not sure someone will be patient enough to help me with a manual login or figure out why it keeps closing. I Will send videos and screenshots of what I�m doing but nothing is working. I guess I wasn�t communicating properly earlier but I�m really not comfortable with someone taking over my computer at this time =\ this is my first time trying to use any type of score sender and I�m not sure what I�m doing wrong.

*hair toss*
    Pronouns
    She/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    402 times
    Time Online
    82d 2h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m
    .net framework 4.6.......I can log into the ac sender with my ck credentials by when I go to Loginmaster it isn�t letting me sign in with the neopet cookies. It just closes out. Bat said y�all fixed the chrome issue so I didn�t have to download Firefox but it�s still not letting me gain access to my neo account and it closes out immediately. So I�m not sure someone will be patient enough to help me with a manual login or figure out why it keeps closing.
    I believe the (you need an account to see links) is 4.8, not 4.6.

(you need an account to see links) - all you do is replace "username" and "password" with the UN and PW for your account in the .txt file that came with the folder. You don't have to login with multiple accounts - if you just have one line of username:password, that will work!

(Make sure your Neo PW is alphanumeric only - XXX###, no special characters.)

If you're still getting the "Must extract to folder" error, the program 7zip has never failed me. Right click --> "Extract to [folder name]".

Last edited by Flordibel; 06-06-2020 at 12:47 AM.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flordibel For This Useful Post:

Fabulous (06-06-2020),j03 (06-06-2020)

Page 179 of 278 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179180181189229 ... LastLast