127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by Uber View Post
    I might have to go farther inland. I read that apparently gas stations and such give you a chance to find fire types but it's not working for me lol

I did find a snorlax though in a walmart parking lot. The little booger took like 10 pokeballs to catch
    You bastard!! Ill despise you until i get a snorlax. I didn't know that about gas stations though makes sense sorter.

I was wondering if power stations give higher chance for electric types but haven't looks into it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    26 times
    Time Online
    7d 17h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by scarmans View Post
    You bastard!! Ill despise you until i get a snorlax. I didn't know that about gas stations though makes sense sorter.

I was wondering if power stations give higher chance for electric types but haven't looks into it

I heard something like that but I got pikachu at a mcdonalds so idk about that

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m

Pokemon Go - Summarise your day's progress

I heard something like that but I got pikachu at a mcdonalds so idk about that
    Yeah a pikachu came up in my area couldn't get it they where big dogs in some randoms back yard at 2am lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    26 times
    Time Online
    7d 17h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Yeah a pikachu came up in my area couldn't get it they where big dogs in some randoms back yard at 2am lol

I don't know if I trust my area too much to be out at 2am

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    I don't know if I trust my area too much to be out at 2am
    Hahaha yeah depending on the area for sure!!
    My area is fairly good nothing to much to worry about luckily though 15-20min drive is a different story haha

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Is there some sort of secret to evolving eevee into something you don't have? I was excited to have enough of those candies to evolve my third eevee and I got a Vaporeon for the third time. Such a let down.

City's apparently have higher catch rates plus loads of stops.

People in rural area's that play got a huge disadvantage. People in suburbs see less too then in City area's.

Yeah im out in the suburbs and it's a bit slow here. I see the same shit popping up day in and day out. I can't justify driving either and hour to DC or 35mins to Baltimore just for this game though haha
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

7. The Following User Says Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

Naked Gamer (07-15-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    26 times
    Time Online
    7d 17h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    Is there some sort of secret to evolving eevee into something you don't have? I was excited to have enough of those candies to evolve my third eevee and I got a Vaporeon for the third time. Such a let down.

Yeah im out in the suburbs and it's a bit slow here. I see the same shit popping up day in and day out. I can't justify driving either and hour to DC or 35mins to Baltimore just for this game though haha
    I think depending on your location depends on what eevee evolves to. I was near the beach and eevee evolved to Vaporeon and 2 of my other eevees evolved to flareon. The pokedex description of eevee mentions that it "mutates due to the environment in which it lives"

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Uber For This Useful Post:

I_royalty_I (07-15-2016)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post

I think eevee evolution goes on area so if theirs a good rocky/mountain type area you should get the fire one i can't remember its name.

The games early stage so i'm sure they'll increase it soon with enough people complaining about it i noticed that's one of the bigger complaints with low spawn rates which does suck yeah. I used incense a few times helps a lot.

I traveled to the Brisbane city it was pretty good the spawn rates happened often.

I've heard also not sure if real that pokemon spawn within 1km of each stop could be a myth but would explain rural low spawns

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    I think eevee evolution goes on area so if theirs a good rocky/mountain type area you should get the fire one i can't remember its name.

The games early stage so i'm sure they'll increase it soon with enough people complaining about it i noticed that's one of the bigger complaints with low spawn rates which does suck yeah. I used incense a few times helps a lot.

I traveled to the Brisbane city it was pretty good the spawn rates happened often.

I've heard also not sure if real that pokemon spawn within 1km of each stop could be a myth but would explain rural low spawns

I have to use incense literally alllll the time in order to get anything spawning.

I think depending on your location depends on what eevee evolves to. I was near the beach and eevee evolved to Vaporeon and 2 of my other eevees evolved to flareon. The pokedex description of eevee mentions that it "mutates due to the environment in which it lives"
    Hmmm, I guess I am pretty close to the river, within a mile or so... so that would make sense. Literally anywhere I go around here I'll be by the water though, so I'll have to save my eevees up until I'm somewhere else haha
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Sucks! Fingers crossed they get onto fixing the spawns very soon.

Where i live too i've used a few incenses that's for sure to catch a bit though lucky for me many people been using lures so i've walked or driven to them and many stops so even more lucky there.