Mentioned
    223 times
    Time Online
    77d 1h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Oh my lol :x
    Lots of Pizza lately it seems
    Not sure if I'll get some anytime soon, but if so, I'll be sure to share it!

Pretty happy that the AC is over!
    I was so excited for the NC, but there were a lot of lame items this year. I only like 2 items LOL

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulbasaur For This Useful Post:

Rebel_Minx (07-06-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    32d 15h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    51m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post

I was so excited for the NC, but there were a lot of lame items this year. I only like 2 items LOL
    which are the two you like? I'm in the same place - at the start I thought it would be a good one, but even items like the shimmer and the wig just look bad on every pet, and the clothing is all stuff I'm never going to use. I'm not sure if any of the items this year are going to become sought after, honestly.

- - - Updated - - -

Also me casually ignoring the theme. I don't eat pizza can I write a poem about pizza to contribute?

Pizza, you smell like feetsa
    you're full of chee(t)sa
    cooked with some heatza,
    surface repleteza
    with veggies and meatza.
    Never discreteza
    Delicious pizza!

Please, please, no applause needed.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to birdies For This Useful Post:

Bulbasaur (07-06-2023),Rebel_Minx (07-06-2023)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    223 times
    Time Online
    77d 1h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Quote Originally Posted by birdies View Post
    which are the two you like? I'm in the same place - at the start I thought it would be a good one, but even items like the shimmer and the wig just look bad on every pet, and the clothing is all stuff I'm never going to use. I'm not sure if any of the items this year are going to become sought after, honestly.

- - - Updated - - -

Also me casually ignoring the theme. I don't eat pizza can I write a poem about pizza to contribute?

Pizza, you smell like feetsa
    you're full of chee(t)sa
    cooked with some heatza,
    surface repleteza
    with veggies and meatza.
    Never discreteza
    Delicious pizza!

Please, please, no applause needed.
    I enjoy Pizza, but its just to much for me to have more than once a month lol
    I haven't had some for a bit, so I miiiight get some soon? Idk lol

As for the items, I really only liked the Cute Face Bandage and Flying in the Sky Background.
    I no longer worry about items values, as all TNT does now is RR items to kill the value of everything. Its why I dont worry to much if something comes out, as I know I can get it later lol

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bulbasaur For This Useful Post:

birdies (07-06-2023),Rebel_Minx (07-06-2023)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    99 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post
    Just wondering is there an official end time to participate, ex. 11:59 NST 7/7 (instead of just generically the 7th)? I don't think I'll be able to chow on some pizza today but tomorrow's dinner is a possibility...!
    Really, any time on the 7th. All day! You're good!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post

Omg you ain't lyin! Those AC NC items were lame!!!! Like you, I liked 2 or 3 items.

Huge shoutout to (you need an account to see links) for my amazing Custom UB!

Huge shout out to (you need an account to see links)for my amazing Thirteen siggie graphic!

Rebel the Otter and her little friend, Jinxy the teddy bear, was drawn by (you need an account to see links)! Thank you so much for this perfect vision of my emo otter!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Rebel_Minx For This Useful Post:

Ice (07-06-2023)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    99 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m
    Since AC Results were finally announced, I am extending the Pizza Party until July 9th. We can celebrate all weekend!!!

Huge shout out to (you need an account to see links)for my amazing Thirteen siggie graphic!

Rebel the Otter and her little friend, Jinxy the teddy bear, was drawn by (you need an account to see links)! Thank you so much for this perfect vision of my emo otter!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rebel_Minx For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (07-07-2023),Ice (07-07-2023)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    420 times
    Time Online
    84d 21h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    NOO WAYYY I HAD NO IDEA ABOUT THE RESULTS AND I SAW YOUR MESSAGE AND WENT TO CHECK AND AHHHHH

Also here leaving my pizza form yesterday, omg I'm so excited!

(I couldn't remember if it was Altador XVIII so I also added the date lol)

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

12. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Rebel_Minx (07-09-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    407 times
    Time Online
    122d 7h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    54m
    darn it, i ate pizza today actually but didn't snap a pick (did do so at the start of AC pizza party though)

Ruygi
    Endlessly indebted to (you need an account to see links) for this cute adoptable and Ruygi and mario on my avatar!!
    Forever thanking (you need an account to see links) for the tweaked background and custom userbar on my profile
    Perpetual gratitude to (you need an account to see links) for the custom "super mario 1 up" userbar on my avatar
    In ultimate awe of (you need an account to see links)animation and art skill on my current avatar background, the animated
    super mario custom userbar and tying it together with the one from (you need an account to see links)

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mario2302 For This Useful Post:

Rebel_Minx (07-09-2023)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    99 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario2302 View Post
    darn it, i ate pizza today actually but didn't snap a pick (did do so at the start of AC pizza party though)
    It's all good! As long as you enjoyed pizza while we partied, you're part of the cool kids club!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    NOO WAYYY I HAD NO IDEA ABOUT THE RESULTS AND I SAW YOUR MESSAGE AND WENT TO CHECK AND AHHHHH

Also here leaving my pizza form yesterday, omg I'm so excited!

(I couldn't remember if it was Altador XVIII so I also added the date lol)

That looks mouth-wateringly good!!! And now I want more pizza. Been making my own lately lol.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    407 times
    Time Online
    122d 7h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    54m
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel_Minx View Post
    It's all good! As long as you enjoyed pizza while we partied, you're part of the cool kids club!
    of course i did, how can anyone ever not enjoy pizza

Ruygi
    Endlessly indebted to (you need an account to see links) for this cute adoptable and Ruygi and mario on my avatar!!
    Forever thanking (you need an account to see links) for the tweaked background and custom userbar on my profile
    Perpetual gratitude to (you need an account to see links) for the custom "super mario 1 up" userbar on my avatar
    In ultimate awe of (you need an account to see links)animation and art skill on my current avatar background, the animated
    super mario custom userbar and tying it together with the one from (you need an account to see links)

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Mario2302 For This Useful Post:

Rebel_Minx (07-09-2023)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    954 times
    Time Online
    116d 18h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Whoops I did end up snagging pizza on friday (and it totally hit the spot) but forgot to post a pic!

I remembered this square pizza fondly from my childhood and while it could have been crispier my tummy was quite happy.

(you need an account to see links)

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Ice For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (07-09-2023)