Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite anime villain?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    17d 1h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Quote Originally Posted by billytiddles View Post
    Reminds me of the old meme:

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.

I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu. I'm definitely NOT Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after Alucard, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu and having eaten Popeye's spinach. I'm talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeye's spinach while possessing quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan and having mastered Hokuto Shinken.

Props to anyone that can read that all the way through

My head... it hurts.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    17d 22h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    31m
    Aaaah my favorite is (chainsawman spoilers)

pancake the ryu

thank you honeycomb for the pancake doodle and hearts for the sleepy pumpkin!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to pillowfighter For This Useful Post:

♥ Blissey ♥ (06-10-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him 🧍
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    436 times
    Time Online
    251d 19h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 53m
    My all-time favorite villain is the major from Hellsing (Montana Max). My current favorite is probably Mahito from Jujutsu Kaisen! He's a vile and handsome MFer! 😂
    I also like Pain/Nagato from Naruto!
    Last edited by Zenitsu; 06-10-2023 at 04:37 PM.
    Slowpoke! 💧🌊💙ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤBrittany Buizel GangㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤK-Pop Idol Icy 🧊 ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤAri 🌸ㅤㅤ Bat Fanclub *squeak* 🦇
    💻💊😎 Join the Nyanomatrix. ㅤㅤDuke & Ditah 🐕 Clefairy ⚡ 😭 Wooloo 🐑 Howdy 🤠🐦

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Zenitsu For This Useful Post:

Slowpoke (06-10-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    147 times
    Time Online
    85d 12h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    38m
    Favorite anime villains!! I have a few, but I'll start with one of the characters at the top of the list in my head right now. Askeladd from Vinland Saga - he is one of those characters you can't really hate too much. His relationship with the protagonist in the show had me feeling all types of mixed emotions, and he is the main reason why I praised Vinland Saga so much when I first watched it. (This is the opinion of someone who has only seen the anime and nothing of the manga).
    ♥  slowpoke  ♥

♥  thanks, Zenitsu! for the art + graphics! ilysm! ♥
    ♥  thanks, Woohoo for the avatar!! ♥
    ♥  thanks, Lyrichord for the profile picture! ♥
    ♥  thanks, Charmander for the custom Ryu + userbar! ♥

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Slowpoke For This Useful Post:

Zenitsu (06-10-2023)

Pronouns
    any/all
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    20d 9h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    i dont watch much anime with striking villains tbh! my main genres are slice-of-life and romance. there are, however, some that really stand out to me.

nui harime from kill la kill was really fun to hate. she was extremely annoying, but in a way that really fit the show.

kushana from nausicaa and lady eboshi from princess mononoke were both very well-written (and very hot) ghibli villains. like, i swear to god, nobody has ever come close to writing women as well as miyazaki has.

spoilers for chainsaw man below

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Blissey For This Useful Post:

Zenitsu (06-10-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    2d 14h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthbass View Post
    It's gotta be Ainz!

I was literally gonna ask this exact thing because Momonga is my favorite too. I have the audio books, watched the anime, and have shirts of it too!

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    196 times
    Time Online
    76d 11h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by Sithis View Post
    I was literally gonna ask this exact thing because Momonga is my favorite too. I have the audio books, watched the anime, and have shirts of it too!
    I think Overlord is one of the best series ever made. Ever. I have no shirts yet but one day

userbar: Charmander

Roland SP-55 by: Honeycomb
    My contributions:
    (you need an account to see links)
    by: hearts
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

by: Rattata

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Synth Salazzle For This Useful Post:

Sithis (10-20-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    3d 3h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    2d 14h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthbass View Post
    I think Overlord is one of the best series ever made. Ever. I have no shirts yet but one day
    I also have some other cool swag. Like Pikachu Momonga and Pikachu Albedo custom trading cards.

I think it's just really well written and the story is compelling without being too over the top. I remember my first time watching it and being so skeptical, but by the third episode I was looking up the light novel.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Sithis For This Useful Post:

Synth Salazzle (10-20-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    77 times
    Time Online
    20d 19h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Seeing that Mkm has been mentioned I shall toss Eto & Rize from Tokyo Ghoul into the toxic but hot manipulative dommy mommy women pile as well. I love my psychological manipulators.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Furina For This Useful Post:

Zenitsu (10-20-2023)