Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: When did you have your first account banned?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    5d 16h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    I got frozen ABing with insanely fast times in Magic and Stamps. Even managed to restock a darigan draik mp and a Battle slices stamp. Naturally I was chain frozen before I could secure the items

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    138 times
    Time Online
    59d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
    I got frozen ABing with insanely fast times in Magic and Stamps. Even managed to restock a darigan draik mp and a Battle slices stamp. Naturally I was chain frozen before I could secure the items
    RIP your accounts! Yeah fast ABing times will do that, for sure. Joe usually recommends times >2000ms so I assume yours were below that!

(you need an account to see links)

🌜 ALL YOUR STARDROP ARE BELONG TO ME ⭐✨
    hatched as drake: 01.11.2021

Guides by me: (you need an account to see links) | (you need an account to see links)

ty Dita ♥

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    3d 10h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Stardew View Post
    Also, yes, that is absolutely playing with fire! That many accounts on the same IP address, especially if you're making NPs on a lot of them, is prooobably asking for problems. If you're attached to any of them I'd say get a VPN or proxies ASAP. I have a nice guide in my sig that'll help you set things up for multi account botting once you have access to proxies. I use Instantproxies personally, I don't trust VPN as much because you always run the risk of people using the same server + IP as you.
    I had a read through your tutorial (actually I think It was one of the first guides I saw on the site. Caught my attention I was like >.> I like doing lots of things at once. I need.) I took a look at instantproxies and I might go with the $25/month one and then just go all out run 25 accounts XD

I don't know if you could answer but I have a mac laptop (air) and a Desktop PC. I don't know which one I should set everything up on. I use my laptop mostly cause of convenience (aka I can sit in bed and do everything I need to do lmao. But its pretty shit/not a powerful machine) I haven't used any of the downloads here yet but I feel like things just seem to work better on a PC. I dunno. Do you recommend one over the other?

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    56d 5h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    I think it was like 4-5 years ago? My legit main got frozen for my protection. I had millions invested in the stock market and when I cashed in a few of my stocks I was frozen shortly after. I recently got my account back after an uphill battle and now it's back to business. I would have lost over a hundred mil but Alice was kind enough to listen to me state my case.

This was after I got Tony twice shortly after being frozen and he told me no and accused me of buying offsite. He made a comment about me being a certain person and I told him my username was a common anime name with a huge fandom and I'm sure other people use it across the damn internet. The second time he told me to stop making tickets.

I've done some shady-ass shit on Neopets recklessly during those years and I'm surprised THAT, of all things, was why I was frozen. Not by buying items, Neopoints, NC, UCs, but cashing in my stocks legitly on my legit main.

During that time I quit, my friend felt bad and let me have one of her accounts. I rebuilt my "empire" but it wasn't the same. I was discouraged but I tried again and thankfully I got my account back.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fiore For This Useful Post:

nrv (04-17-2019),PaperBlueSky (04-14-2019),Stardew (04-14-2019)

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    138 times
    Time Online
    59d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Quote Originally Posted by PaperBlueSky View Post
    I had a read through your tutorial (actually I think It was one of the first guides I saw on the site. Caught my attention I was like >.> I like doing lots of things at once. I need.) I took a look at instantproxies and I might go with the $25/month one and then just go all out run 25 accounts XD

I don't know if you could answer but I have a mac laptop (air) and a Desktop PC. I don't know which one I should set everything up on. I use my laptop mostly cause of convenience (aka I can sit in bed and do everything I need to do lmao. But its pretty shit/not a powerful machine) I haven't used any of the downloads here yet but I feel like things just seem to work better on a PC. I dunno. Do you recommend one over the other?
    Of course! I recommend Windows for sure, mainly because of how easy it is to get all the programs to work, it's pretty easy to set things up! Also, ethernet is most definitely the best way to do this, because botting & especially autobuying definitely benefits from internet speed. (make sure your buying times are above 2000ms though) You'd probably need to get Clraik VIP as well to get access to the necessary programs, but it's not very expensive! I recommend that and then using Stealth Core for all the dailies on multiple accounts, otherwise it's a lot of work to keep up with doing crap on that many.

Sorry I rambled and added in quite a bunch of tips

(you need an account to see links)

🌜 ALL YOUR STARDROP ARE BELONG TO ME ⭐✨
    hatched as drake: 01.11.2021

Guides by me: (you need an account to see links) | (you need an account to see links)

ty Dita ♥

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stardew For This Useful Post:

Bat (04-14-2019),PaperBlueSky (04-14-2019)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    173 times
    Time Online
    41d 11h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    i fell for a neopoint generator scam in middle school lol

custom userbars by @lyrichord (argyle) and @charmander (guilmon ryu)! thank you so much!

"My name isn't Rob, but I'm Robbing"
    -Thieves 2020

@guil and @delibird

userbar by @charmander and art by @dankruse !

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    16d 10h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Guil View Post
    i fell for a neopoint generator scam in middle school lol
    I did too on my very first account lol. My account was stolen (even though there was nothing on it if value) and I never got it back. I was so young back then that I didn't know that you could contact support to resolve stuff like that. It doesn't matter anymore though since that account was a Y1 account and has long since been purged. You'll forever been in my heart Gelertkisses the Gelert, my very first Neopet ever lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Custom userbar/avvie by the lovely @(you need an account to see links)

Beautiful starbirb Ryu, Meteion, by the talented @(you need an account to see links)!

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    173 times
    Time Online
    41d 11h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) All i wanted was 10,000 neopoints so I could buy.... a Deaver

my number 1 middle school dream LOL

custom userbars by @lyrichord (argyle) and @charmander (guilmon ryu)! thank you so much!

"My name isn't Rob, but I'm Robbing"
    -Thieves 2020

@guil and @delibird

userbar by @charmander and art by @dankruse !

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    21d 15h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    2003. I was 10 years old and I had found out about the referral prizes. Making more than 10k was a massive feat to me because the PCs at school didn't run flash very well. I wanted a Faerie Paint Brush, so I thought I'd be sneaky and sign up a bunch of fake accounts with fake emails referring myself to get the prizes. Got frozen basically the next day. I was hysterical.
    Last edited by Shoyru; 04-14-2019 at 06:42 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 7h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I was like 9 and some guy was supposedly quitting so he was giving his account away. For some reason he chose me and I was SO excited that he had a strawberry jubjub and some random paintbrush in his inventory. He contacted me on yahoo messenger to give me his info, then turned around and I'm assuming reported my main account and then self froze his.

Y'all I like cried for a day because that was so devastating as a kid.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to LuciBelle For This Useful Post:

nrv (04-17-2019)