3/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    4d 12h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m

Cool Out of the shadows.... Hello.

Okay so, first things first, I'll get the shame out right away: I joined clraik to get access to Odd's incredible scripts. Like a rat, I've been here about a month, allowed to lurk in the shadows doing absolutely nothing to warrant access to such lovely programs. Then yesterday or so that privilege was finally revoked, and now I am forced to unlurk and reveal myself as the pathetic leech I am. Read the suggestion thread about it and yeah, it all makes sense.

I guess I'll just have to be active then. Shucks. *snaps fingers and kicks a rock*

Anyway, like everyone else, I've played Neopets on and off since 2002 or so. Cheated for just as long because man, those flash games suck, and those folks with tens of millions of NP were just an unobtainable monolith to me. Even when cheating I never got there, but mainly because I could never put in the effort to have a bunch of accounts and use intense paid programs and pay for proxies and VPNs and.....

I've recently fallen of the wagon of having meaning in my life, and landed right back into Neopia. And I imagine I'll be here for awhile this time unless I get frozen again... So I'll try to be active, give thanks where do, and all that stuff I shoulda been doing a month or so ago in the first place.

Lurking was fun but I get it

Nice to meet you all, from what I've seen so far the community here is lovely! Looking forward to it!

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by gloomgloom View Post
    Okay so, first things first, I'll get the shame out right away: I joined clraik to get access to Odd's incredible scripts. Like a rat, I've been here about a month, allowed to lurk in the shadows doing absolutely nothing to warrant access to such lovely programs. Then yesterday or so that privilege was finally revoked, and now I am forced to unlurk and reveal myself as the pathetic leech I am. Read the suggestion thread about it and yeah, it all makes sense.

I guess I'll just have to be active then. Shucks. *snaps fingers and kicks a rock*

Anyway, like everyone else, I've played Neopets on and off since 2002 or so. Cheated for just as long because man, those flash games suck, and those folks with tens of millions of NP were just an unobtainable monolith to me. Even when cheating I never got there, but mainly because I could never put in the effort to have a bunch of accounts and use intense paid programs and pay for proxies and VPNs and.....

I've recently fallen of the wagon of having meaning in my life, and landed right back into Neopia. And I imagine I'll be here for awhile this time unless I get frozen again... So I'll try to be active, give thanks where do, and all that stuff I shoulda been doing a month or so ago in the first place.

Lurking was fun but I get it

Nice to meet you all, from what I've seen so far the community here is lovely! Looking forward to it!
    Welcome officially to our community! You made the right choice joining.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    43 times
    Time Online
    45d 2h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    29m
    Welcome to ck! You have a hilarious writing style - and it's a pleasure to meet you!

Pronouns
    🐸
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    77d 19h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    58m
    Welcome officially to the site Nice see a lurking come out.

Avatar Art By - DankRUSE , Userbar by Infected

This frog believes in you!

Pronouns
    she/high
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    395 times
    Time Online
    79d 8h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    28m
    @(you need an account to see links)
    welcome to cK! from the looks of your first post, i think you'll fit right in

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    4d 12h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Thanks for the welcome all! I do tend to write up word walls but I'll try to make them at least tolerable!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    35/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    1d 5h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Welcome I guess you could say I was like you at first as well a lurker but then I got off to a horrible start with this community. However, I stepped back after the replies and felt like wow I'm an idiot like ill never have a chance here. Then, I continued to try and ended up spamming the boards and faced understandable consequences. I for sure thought I was finished I have never been on a forum before, so I don't know how to act or what to write but the people in this community were so nice that when I actually made an introduction post I was officially welcomed in which felt great. I asked a few questions, got pointed in the right direction and started reading some posts and I can proudly say for the first time in my life I'm on a site where I feel welcomed while also being interested in everything that is being talked about for what I know of anyway. But everything is a great read, so I am sure you will fit in great, Lord knows if I can anybody can. Thank you Ck friends.
    Travis

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    95 times
    Time Online
    127d 13h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    49m
    Belated welcome to ck! I smiled at your post
    I also recently got back into playing Neopets full-gear, since I finished school (again! yay!) and don't have nearly as many responsibilities for the time being.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    83/0
    Mentioned
    46 times
    Time Online
    11d 6h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Welcome to clraik!
    And please don't feel bad about the wall of text. I personally love it - you just gave us some great insight to a new community member and I can really appreciate that. You opened yourself up to finding common ground with some of us here. I also lurked around for a long time, as did plenty others here from what I've seen over the years. But I was also pretty lonely as I personally find the Neoboards deplorable and toxic. I couldn't have connected with anyone there if I tried. It took me a while to come out of my shell, but I ended up absolutely loving the people at clraik. I hope that maybe you may be able to find yourself in a similar position where you can make friends here, and perhaps that could make life a bit better, even if a little.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    19h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Welcome to the forums, and on your return to Neo after all these years off and on! Have fun