23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by crims View Post
    I meant to have it as a separate task in the scheduler since if you do an individual task like kiko pop, fishing, etc. it won't count as the daily bot and won't initiate the deposit all action. Do y'all know of a deposit all link that would work with neo link visitor?

Also does neo link visitor take full links (like (you need an account to see links)) or only /~blahblah links? I tried to get it to work with that and it isn't working for whatever reason hmm. Thank you! Assuming this link + neo link visitor works at some point, it would be necessary to deposit all at some point if your inventory fills up. I was just seeing if there's a way to do it without the daily bot/tab otherwise through the daily bot to do links would probably work though it would be after every item bought vs once per day. Thanks!
    I could make a separate task just for depositing/managing your entire inventory. And no, there's no URL to deposit everything that I know of since that type of a request will contain inventory item data.

Yes, it can work with all neo links! In your case, it will buy the potion with that URL but you need to do it properly by replicating the referrer link ((you need an account to see links))
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    14h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    what is the format for the list of items for the money tree, etc?

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by trz6831 View Post
    what is the format for the list of items for the money tree, etc?
    Code:
    Item 1
    Item 2
    Item 3
    Item per line.

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    5d 6h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    I could make a separate task just for depositing/managing your entire inventory. And no, there's no URL to deposit everything that I know of since that type of a request will contain inventory item data.

Yes, it can work with all neo links! In your case, it will buy the potion with that URL but you need to do it properly by replicating the referrer link ((you need an account to see links))
    oohhhh that's why it wasn't working properly, I'll give that a try, thank you!

Also, any idea why there are orange lines randomly in the program activity log? I haven't seen that before

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by crims View Post
    oohhhh that's why it wasn't working properly, I'll give that a try, thank you!

Also, any idea why there are orange lines randomly in the program activity log? I haven't seen that before
    Just a cosmetic change for the season. It's happened every year for October (Orange/Black), December and February. You can turn this feature off under the Advanced tab.

------------------------
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    5d 6h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    Just a cosmetic change for the season. It's happened every year for October (Orange/Black), December and February. You can turn this feature off under the Advanced tab.
    Gotcha! ok I haven't used for a year it freaked me out haha thinking it was some kind of weird TNT marking stuff lol. Thank you

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    35/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    22h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Is the pet trainer you have set to "testtesttesttest" getting any attention? I work a lot and only get to sit down to set my trainer, once sometimes twice a day. This feature would help me my pet rounded off for the upcoming 2024 plot event. (Fingers crossed there is combat in this one)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    14h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    'preciate the response, one other thing i'm confused about is using the lists from the AB threads. i get an error saying SSW Sniper Error - Index was outside the bounds of the array when importing a list from there, i assume because it's not in the correct format or something?

edit: weirdly enough this popped up again while trying to price my armored negg
    Last edited by trz6831; 10-02-2023 at 03:52 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    51/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    7d 3h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    @(you need an account to see links)

Since the Faerie Festival charity corner portion seems like it won't technically start until Monday, will it be possible for you to implement the Faerie selection (Jhudora or Illusen) which should be implemented on the site tomorrow? Will Stealth Core pick a random faerie for us? It would be greatly appreciated for us with multiple accounts. Will you create a tool to donate 10 items per day assuming it remains this way for the duration of the 10 days?

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by jabronibud View Post
    @(you need an account to see links)

Since the Faerie Festival charity corner portion seems like it won't technically start until Monday, will it be possible for you to implement the Faerie selection (Jhudora or Illusen) which should be implemented on the site tomorrow? Will Stealth Core pick a random faerie for us? It would be greatly appreciated for us with multiple accounts. Will you create a tool to donate 10 items per day assuming it remains this way for the duration of the 10 days?
    I have no idea how the code/event tasks will look. Chances are I won't. I don't see the value in spending all the time programming these in if this is a one-time thing, especially if it isn't going to last for more than a couple weeks. We will see though.

------------------------
    ------------------------

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Buizel (10-03-2023),jabronibud (10-03-2023),Zenitsu (10-03-2023)

Page 273 of 299 FirstFirst ... 173223263271272273274275283 ... LastLast