Thread: Advices on easy Kad Feeding tips?

Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    1d 23h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Advices on easy Kad Feeding tips?

I went through long hell and back getting the avatar on my last main account and now that I want to get back to it on my new account I would like to know if there's any easier way of getting Kads fed faster. I no longer have a mouse on my new computer so I think it's gonna be kind of hard to do the SW system.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    64/0
    Mentioned
    942 times
    Time Online
    291d 16h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 55m
    You could use the Kad-feeding feature in (you need an account to see links).
    i love luna

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    78 times
    Time Online
    40d 23h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    Two monitors makes it really simple for me XD

Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    1d 23h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I actually took a read of it but I'm using Mac. I tried downloading and making it work but I couldn't.

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by isao View Post
    Two monitors makes it really simple for me XD

How so?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    64/0
    Mentioned
    942 times
    Time Online
    291d 16h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 55m
    @(you need an account to see links) is working on a Python Kad-feeder, which you will be able to use on Mac.
    i love luna

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aura For This Useful Post:

athron (01-22-2017),Daviid (01-22-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    128 times
    Time Online
    64d 11h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    @(you need an account to see links) Have two windows open next to each other one with kads and one with SW. I feed without a mouse this way SW method and have probably 80% accuracy.
    Also its very important to be aware who the SDB feeders are and avoid the spot they are in. A lot of people feed the same spot each time so if you find a slower spot you can feed there usually as much as you want without any problems. If you saw a spot go really slow the previous main try to go for that one the next time.

Kads are way easier to feed these days cause there are way more spots open plus a lot less users on in general. Just figure out which spot is slower and use two windows (that's a secret OFer strat) and you'll be fine.

(you need an account to see links)

Thank you to Monsters for this beautiful gif. <3 (It died with tinypic, press F)
    @Andrew 15!!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Clair For This Useful Post:

Lotus (01-22-2017)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    733 times
    Time Online
    158d 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    57m
    I don't use a mouse to kad feed, actually it's all about key shortcuts for me

My method is the following, just have different tabs open of the shop wizard, with the 'Identical to my phrase' selected and the 'Search text' already clicked. The kad tab in the middle of them. Zoom out as much as you can but that you can still look at the clock. Now, refresh with the keyboard and as soon as kads refresh, select with touchpad, copy with keyboard, move of tabs with shortcuts, paste, search with enter, go to shop, buy, go back with shortcuts and feed. If you fail, you just move to another SW tab and repeat. Eventually you become faster with the shortcuts. The zooming out is important in case you get a shop filled with graphics so you avoid scrolling down.

So yeah, those are my tips for legit SW kad feeding.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pusheen For This Useful Post:

Lilac Tentacles (01-23-2017),Lotus (01-22-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    369 times
    Time Online
    68d 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Quote Originally Posted by Rrachel View Post
    I don't use a mouse to kad feed, actually it's all about key shortcuts for me

My method is the following, just have different tabs open of the shop wizard, with the 'Identical to my phrase' selected and the 'Search text' already clicked. The kad tab in the middle of them. Zoom out as much as you can but that you can still look at the clock. Now, refresh with the keyboard and as soon as kads refresh, select with touchpad, copy with keyboard, move of tabs with shortcuts, paste, search with enter, go to shop, buy, go back with shortcuts and feed. If you fail, you just move to another SW tab and repeat. Eventually you become faster with the shortcuts. The zooming out is important in case you get a shop filled with graphics so you avoid scrolling down.

So yeah, those are my tips for legit SW kad feeding.

This is exactly what i do.

And shops with graphics/ malls should die. Literally, I wish you could have the option of turning off malls. They are the bane of my existence. I have missed so many feeds because of this horseshit.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    4d 3h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I feed on my phone during slow times using SSW, you can do it easy between ~3am NST and 10am NST in my experience.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    107 times
    Time Online
    26d 16h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggeroo View Post
    I feed on my phone during slow times using SSW, you can do it easy between ~3am NST and 10am NST in my experience.
    definitely try to get on during the middle of the night and early mornings when the regulars are asleep still. it will make it a lot easier to feed.