8/0
    Mentioned
    99 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    Not anymore, but there was an issue with the site lag after the server migration years ago that allowed for items to be duped. All you had to do was keep clicking the submit button when interacting with an item.
    Oh ok, yeah I knew about that! I still hit the submit button a bunch hoping that I get lucky one day lol. Even though I know it won't happen.

Huge shoutout to (you need an account to see links) for my amazing Custom UB!

Huge shout out to (you need an account to see links)for my amazing Thirteen siggie graphic!

Rebel the Otter and her little friend, Jinxy the teddy bear, was drawn by (you need an account to see links)! Thank you so much for this perfect vision of my emo otter!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    93/0
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    25d 17h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Despite seeing multiple DSOD I’ve never actually seen a Dr. Flexo. I thought with all the back door access to admin controls someone would have done it by now.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Thrasher For This Useful Post:

Aero (07-11-2023),Sakuras (07-13-2023),Zenitsu (07-11-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    25d 21h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesedmoga View Post
    I've been following the stamps for a while and some are so rare it's been almost 2 years since they were last seen.

From an excel I made not so long ago, all these stamps are valued over 500M last time they were seen, and Midnight Jelly World Stamp was valued a whooping 1.5 Billion NPs.

Candychan Stamp
    Golden Coco Stamp
    Mystery Island Kiko Stamp
    Coltzan Stamp
    Wock Til You Drop Stamp
    Island Uni Stamp
    Petpets Stamp
    Flaming Evil Coconut
    Golden Mr Irgo Stamp
    Commander Garoo Stamp
    Midnight Jelly World Stamp

As a collector, I yearn everyday for a re-release... or at least someone to mass-dupe some of those lol
    I have some great news for you! TNT has been rereleasing many of those stamps through the creative contests (not sure which ones exactly, might be all of them from captions to storytelling) for weeks now

(you need an account to see links)

Also I think the rarest plushie might be the Lucky Coin Plushie. I've seen just about every other plushie (except Golden Bringer, but that's a BD weapon) for sale over the last few years, but never seen anyone have this old Lenny conundrum prize
    Last edited by cornishwall; 07-10-2023 at 11:56 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    4d 14h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    Not anymore, but there was an issue with the site lag after the server migration years ago that allowed for items to be duped. All you had to do was keep clicking the submit button when interacting with an item.
    There have been a few over time. I always remember the 4/04/04 (April 4, 2004) glitch where you could withdraw nps and it wouldn't get removed from your bank balance. They really cracked down hard on those that abused but I still was able to move things around on some accounts and not get 100% banned and came out ahead.

There's also this gem I'll post below. Probably in a similar flavor to the server migration issue, there was an issue with moving >= 2x of an item or more between inventory and SDB waaaaaaay back in the day. I don't remember this happening but I recall this interview of the guys that figured it out from ages ago (and shut down Neopets for 3 days). Very amusing watch of 26 minutes. Guy also claims (at end of video) to have written the prompt for the Strong Bad Virus Email (#118). Have no idea if it's true but I like to imagine their story behind the email as being plausable.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tcas4200 For This Useful Post:

Aero (07-11-2023),Zenitsu (07-11-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    451 times
    Time Online
    64d 12h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Adding to everyone else, this is such an interesting thread. Unfortunately I don't have anything of substance to add, but I had to much fun reading it.

I will just say that ever since I was very young and just started Neo, I was always jealous of people who lived in the US or other countries that sold Neo goodies that came with codes. I never got to experience it. I would have probably been happy with some useless item too!
    The first Neo merch I ever bought was the recent cook book actually, lol. I had a tiny hope it might come with a code so I can feel at least a small fulfillment for my child self, but ofc it didn't haha

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    185 times
    Time Online
    44d 7h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesedmoga View Post
    I've been following the stamps for a while and some are so rare it's been almost 2 years since they were last seen.

From an excel I made not so long ago, all these stamps are valued over 500M last time they were seen, and Midnight Jelly World Stamp was valued a whooping 1.5 Billion NPs.

Candychan Stamp
    Golden Coco Stamp
    Mystery Island Kiko Stamp
    Coltzan Stamp
    Wock Til You Drop Stamp
    Island Uni Stamp
    Petpets Stamp
    Flaming Evil Coconut
    Golden Mr Irgo Stamp
    Commander Garoo Stamp
    Midnight Jelly World Stamp

As a collector, I yearn everyday for a re-release... or at least someone to mass-dupe some of those lol
    This is pretty much what I was thinking of when I started the topic, although some of those are rarer than others. What's a shame is passed on them when they were 20-40mil before going on my hiatus. What's worse than that, is I have some of those already album'd lmao.

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,169 times
    Time Online
    558d 17h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 27m
    Quote Originally Posted by TsUNaMy WaVe View Post
    Adding to everyone else, this is such an interesting thread. Unfortunately I don't have anything of substance to add, but I had to much fun reading it.

I will just say that ever since I was very young and just started Neo, I was always jealous of people who lived in the US or other countries that sold Neo goodies that came with codes. I never got to experience it. I would have probably been happy with some useless item too!
    The first Neo merch I ever bought was the recent cook book actually, lol. I had a tiny hope it might come with a code so I can feel at least a small fulfillment for my child self, but ofc it didn't haha
    Aww. ;-; I never really got any neo-merch until college, so that's when my code days really started, but this makes me bummed for you! If you want the joy of just entering a code, plenty of places online sell them!

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    2d 3h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by kalez View Post
    This is a plot prize, but the One-Use Robotification Zappermajig I think would be pretty rare, mainly because any remaining ones would be stuck on dusty old accounts thanks to it being untradeable.
    As such there also isn't really a price on those (that I know of).
    oddly enough i have a friend who is still active that owns a One-Use Robotification Zappermajig but is too afraid to outwardly display it (like in gallery) because his account is too young to actually own the item. BUT it was legit because it was given to him by TNT specifically for a charity corner perk not working when he wanted a robot pet using the perk

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GreeneTea For This Useful Post:

Erik. (07-11-2023),kalez (07-11-2023),Sakuras (07-13-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    20 times
    Time Online
    8d 16h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Quote Originally Posted by GreeneTea View Post
    oddly enough i have a friend who is still active that owns a One-Use Robotification Zappermajig but is too afraid to outwardly display it (like in gallery) because his account is too young to actually own the item. BUT it was legit because it was given to him by TNT specifically for a charity corner perk not working when he wanted a robot pet using the perk
    Dang, that's super interesting to know.

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    185 times
    Time Online
    44d 7h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by GreeneTea View Post
    That's actually really cool! I feel like if it's legit your friend should have no problem displaying it! Please tell them to not use it lol, it's a relic!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Infected For This Useful Post:

Sakuras (07-13-2023)