Thread: Any neoquester 2 fanatic for help?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    222/0
    Mentioned
    224 times
    Time Online
    101d 8h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m

Any neoquester 2 fanatic for help?

Guys, i'm running the nq2 python program, which i have used before and that program is amazing, but my program closed at 2.3 step, when i logged in to move to the right spot to relaunch it i noticed i was in the spot for 2.4 and not 2.3, i decided to change de position document and the game would follow perfectly, right?
    Not so much, that exact fucking step was the one that released talinia for your team, now i have already unlocked velm and really wouldnt like to start from scratch, do you think the game can be finished without talinia in the team? there's a way to get talinia after? ty for the help x.x

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    222/0
    Mentioned
    224 times
    Time Online
    101d 8h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    anyone?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    117 times
    Time Online
    71d 20h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    29m
    Hmm, which level are you on? Normal, evil, or insane?

If it is Normal, you'll probably be fine. If it is evil, I'm not sure...and insane is probably out of the question. You may not want to hear this, but you may need to really watch those last few fights in the game since you don't have Talinia.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    49/0
    Mentioned
    45 times
    Time Online
    13d 6h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    You CAN finis without Talinia...did a speed run without...

Beyond Normal it is't happening though. her attack is PINNACLE. Id stopusing the auto prog as well ater this
    Thank you $Infected for the FANTASTIC upgrade to my forum look!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    222/0
    Mentioned
    224 times
    Time Online
    101d 8h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    Quote Originally Posted by Him View Post
    Hmm, which level are you on? Normal, evil, or insane?

If it is Normal, you'll probably be fine. If it is evil, I'm not sure...and insane is probably out of the question. You may not want to hear this, but you may need to really watch those last few fights in the game since you don't have Talinia.
    i'm in the normal, just going for the avy and bronze in a secondary main account, i hope i can finish it, 2 days already to reach where i am

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by GranPran View Post
    You CAN finis without Talinia...did a speed run without...

Beyond Normal it is't happening though. her attack is PINNACLE. Id stopusing the auto prog as well ater this
    if it's to stop using the program i'd rather restart from the beggining to be honest, the program is perfect and it was my mistake that caused it to happen, i have finished it a few times before using it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DrSloth For This Useful Post:

Daviid (12-12-2018)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    49/0
    Mentioned
    45 times
    Time Online
    13d 6h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by oken View Post
    i'm in the normal, just going for the avy and bronze in a secondary main account, i hope i can finish it, 2 days already to reach where i am

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

if it's to stop using the program i'd rather restart from the beggining to be honest, the program is perfect and it was my mistake that caused it to happen, i have finished it a few times before using it.
    I never said restart it...I was telling you that you CAN finish...tf O.o

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    222/0
    Mentioned
    224 times
    Time Online
    101d 8h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    I never said restart it...I was telling you that you CAN finish...tf O.o
    But you said for me to stop using the program, i�d rather restart than play manually, because it would still be faster xD

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    49/0
    Mentioned
    45 times
    Time Online
    13d 6h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by oken View Post
    But you said for me to stop using the program, i’d rather restart than play manually, because it would still be faster xD

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk
    Jesus....lol So explain to me this: If using the program again, what is to stop it from skippping Talinia again? Especially if you aren't watching it at all...? Kinda defeats the purpose of even wondering what you should do...

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    222/0
    Mentioned
    224 times
    Time Online
    101d 8h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    Jesus....lol So explain to me this: If using the program again, what is to stop it from skippping Talinia again? Especially if you aren't watching it at all...? Kinda defeats the purpose of even wondering what you should do...
    Sorry my english isnt the best, talinoa was skipped because of a mistake i made, the bot crashed and when moving the figure to the ‘checking’ point i moved one ahead and since it was a long walk to go back, i let it run like that, i didnt know that exact step i skipped was the one for talinia.
    I already did nq2 manually many times and unfortunatelly nowadays i dont have the time to do it, i also already used the program a few times and it always works with no mistakes, i was the one making it, sorry my bad engoish, i’m getting nq 1 rn and after that i’ll go back to nq2, i’ll reset and be careful so i dont make any mistakes again xD ty for the help ��