DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    @(you need an account to see links) Just realized I've implemented support for the daily Faerie Quests years back, so they're automatically accepted and completed for you during this event.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    5d 6h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Thanks for all the replies @(you need an account to see links)!

I'm starting to notice stealthcore crashes when it encounters this during food betting:

1:11:25 AM[xxx]: Food Club Better - Checking bets...
    1:12:26 AM[xxx]: Food Club Better - This petpage has no bets today. Try another petpage?

if i'm using multiple accounts, sometimes it'll run into that and always crashes the program and then I'd have to relogin again. Any way to add error handling to move onto the next task or not do anything if that occurs (it's likely temporary since it can make bets for the same account next time I log in and run the task)? No idea why that would cause a crash.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by crims View Post
    Thanks for all the replies @(you need an account to see links)!

I'm starting to notice stealthcore crashes when it encounters this during food betting:

1:11:25 AM[xxx]: Food Club Better - Checking bets...
    1:12:26 AM[xxx]: Food Club Better - This petpage has no bets today. Try another petpage?

if i'm using multiple accounts, sometimes it'll run into that and always crashes the program and then I'd have to relogin again. Any way to add error handling to move onto the next task or not do anything if that occurs (it's likely temporary since it can make bets for the same account next time I log in and run the task)? No idea why that would cause a crash.
    I'm going to guess that one of the petpages you're trying to use does not display the bets in the standard format required (see Garet's petpage table for reference).

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    1d 15h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I'm still fighting this "The remote certificate is invalid according to the validation procedure" error. I'm close to just throwing in the towel at this point. I've gone as far setting up a PC in a different physical location/network, tried using a different router/firewall, cookie login, manual login, windows 7, 10 and 11 clean installs from scratch, clock settings and enabled all the different .NET features in windows(10). I'm at a total loss. Could it be a setting or something on my actual NP account causing this? I really don't want to give up on it, because I know I'm not going to touch NP again if I can't get it working. I'd be willing to pay for support at this point.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    5d 6h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    I'm going to guess that one of the petpages you're trying to use does not display the bets in the standard format required (see Garet's petpage table for reference).
    I'm only using ~Boochi_Target. It happens on that particular page for whatever reason. It works again after it crashes and I log into the same account going to the same page. Who knows

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by bitbean View Post
    I'm still fighting this "The remote certificate is invalid according to the validation procedure" error. I'm close to just throwing in the towel at this point. I've gone as far setting up a PC in a different physical location/network, tried using a different router/firewall, cookie login, manual login, windows 7, 10 and 11 clean installs from scratch, clock settings and enabled all the different .NET features in windows(10). I'm at a total loss. Could it be a setting or something on my actual NP account causing this? I really don't want to give up on it, because I know I'm not going to touch NP again if I can't get it working. I'd be willing to pay for support at this point.
    Highly doubt it's a Neopets account settings issue... Sending you a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by crims View Post
    I'm only using ~Boochi_Target. It happens on that particular page for whatever reason. It works again after it crashes and I log into the same account going to the same page. Who knows
    Then it's very likely you were hit with the "open resty" or some timeout error. The server has had a downgrade in performance over the last year and running multiple accounts at once might not be a great idea.

------------------------
    ------------------------

Pronouns
    1/0
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    5d 2h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    31m
    I am also experiencing this. Happens with Majin too.
    I found out that using a VPN with a US IP works a little bit better. But doesn't resolve the issue entirely.
    Even the Batledome AP cannot complete 15 fighrs in a row due to this error.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    1d 1h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    hi friends. totally new to the whole scene, but i gave the questers a whirl and ran into this error more or less each time it tried to search for an item:

System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
    as well as one about a "transport" something or other. the bot stops, and attempting to run it again just causes it to stall.

this also seems to have gotten both jhudora and illusen mad at me, as i'm effectively doing their quests in tandem but cannot hand anything in, haha.
    Last edited by lufecarg; 10-10-2023 at 01:49 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    1d 15h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I just ran food club a few times, but I notice that it does not collect winnings on it's own? Is this normal? Do the winnings stack?

Second question, where do I set the pin for the shop pricer?
    Last edited by DrixlRey; 10-10-2023 at 02:03 AM.

Page 276 of 299 FirstFirst ... 176226266274275276277278286 ... LastLast